HE'S STILL GOT IT

HE'S STILL GOT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbd5RR8psk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He never had it. It was all Larry David.

is the cars with coffee show the most obnoxious thing in a while?

It's one of those pathetic things rich people do to both flaunt their wealth and try to play it down- drive around in shitty old cars that are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Contract negotiating skills?
happy merchants.exe

DAMN, JERRY SEINFELD PERFORMS STANDUP LIKE *THAT*?

He has an excuse to get to drive expensive ass cars around with his buddies and go get coffee while getting paid for it.

How can you hate on that?

literally gets paid to show off his car collection and shoot the shit with his buddies. is that not the greatest racket ever invented?

How the fuck does he manage to get paid so much for everything he does? No one gives a flying fuck about Seinfeld in todays world. Even among the reddit Le Epic Seinfeld crowd Jerry was never a part of the appeal

HOW

royalty checks

>still not believing in ((them))

The real gem of the series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbd5RR8psk

self-loathing jews are the best. see: bobby fischer, larry david, jerry seinfeld. how can anyone hate on jerry? he's basically a big manchild and doesn't take himself seriously.
>No one gives a flying fuck about Seinfeld in todays world.
t. literal retard

So unlikeable

It's pretty amazing how much Seinfeld has won at life.

this kike is worth 1 billion dollars

I liked it desu, was comfy

maximum comfort, I wanted it to be longer honestly

I saw him live a few months ago. Are you talking about his special? Did he close with the toilet cubicle joke in office buildings?

dreyfus is worth 2bil

Do they go to the kike glasses store and be all like "give me the creative jew special"? David mamet, weinstein, sorkin, ect. all wear those glasses.

>never seen seinfeld
>watch 5 minutes of his norm mcdonald podcast
guy seems like an awful cunt

Seinfeld is more popular amongst the youth of today than when it was initially aired.
Just how out of touch are you?

>>never seen seinfeld

not him, I've watched Seinfeld several times, I like it, and irl Jerry does seem like a fucking cunt for some reason.

He's just really honest and doesn't like or need to put on a superficial show

As said he basically won at life, and he's completely unapologetic about it. He owns being rich and famous, he loves it, he's completely comfortable with it, and he flaunts it. So yeah, he's a cunt, but it's WAY better than the way most celebrities behave, not coping with the fame and money, not appreciating it and wishing or pretending to be normal.

Stop laughing it's not funny.