Half way through the first godfather and its one of the most boring pieces of shit I've ever watched, 9.2 on imdb wtf...

half way through the first godfather and its one of the most boring pieces of shit I've ever watched, 9.2 on imdb wtf, one of al pacinos worst performances

imdb drones

hurr durr its in the top 10 list, i bet you fags like citizen kane too

Boring is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film.

Also judging films by the imdb score is pretty fucking dumb casual. And I'm sure Pacino had worse performances.

>al pacino
>first godfather

Confirmed for bait.
Try harder next time

its because youre dumb

I don't get it either man. I feel like a brainlet. I've seen the movie a few times and its never grabbed me.

Are there any movies that are objectively (or close to objectively) boring? Discounting shit like Empire and Sleep.

ya it's overrated for sure, dullesville

Holy Fuck kill your selves. Godfather is kino and one of the greatest movies ever made. Stop watching movies right now since if you can't understand this then you need to find a new hobby .

90s born queer detected.

You're supposed to watch it as a trilogy

>boring pieces
Could you give us more? Why did the movie make you feel bored?

you got tricked, kiddo

If you can't even watch the whole film before getting the urge to go post about it, then yeah it's probably not for you. Might I suggest a Michael Bay movie?

don't understand what exactly, babbies first gangster popup book?

>Michael stands behind a checkerboard with a poker-face on, running through his mind was different chess plays ten steps ahead.
"Babadee-boop, you don't understand my family Kay, my father is like a president."
>He returns his gaze across the battle board and sees the heads of the five families. They are trying to crush out the Corneto family and squeeze their meatballs out of the competition. Michael adorns his fedora as violins begin to play all the while he remains emotionless.
"I'm going to make them an offer they can't refuse."
>Michael sits and waits patiently as the heads of the five families each take turns taking his checkerboard pieces. His poker-face turns into a serious face and then into a kind of happy face. The pieces continue to stack.
>Michael then stands up from his set and picks up his captured piece and all in one motion hops across the board and takes all the pieces, slowly bouncing and hopping over each one as his smile continued to grow as he turned his gaze back to the five heads.
"Very reasonable, well played... --- Don."

It was not lovecraftian

its death note for middle aged men

But you're wrong

True story, i once accidentally broke our vcr (truthfully wasnt my fault i had used it like 5 million times before it was just its time) trying to watch the first tape of the godfather II and fucked up the tape. I was super afraid to tell my dad because both the tape and the vcr were his b4 i was born so i turned off the vcr and said nothing, eventually my dad decided to watch a tape but the vcr had an error code so he threw it away and got dvds of the vhs tapes we had (im pretty sure he knew i broke it but i think he also realized it wasnt my fault and it was just old)

>thought this was bait
>realized you're probably confusing Robert De Niro with Al pacino

>comfy dad stories

that's exactly what I expect from a godfather thread

Honestly even though i consider my taste in cinema to be pretty good its things like that why i feel like i cant be impartial about the godfather trilogy because i could just be remembering watching it with my dad and having it cloud my judgement

op here, how would you rate the godfathers?

hopefully the 2nd and 3rd are better?

I like the 2nd the best followed by the first, i saw the 3rd once as a child and dont remember much about it