Those spooky white people being awkwardly nice and shit around blacks, am I right?

>those spooky white people being awkwardly nice and shit around blacks, am I right?
>those creepy whities, going out of their way to mention how they like Obama around blacks, totally seems like closet racism, huh guys?
Meanwhile
>black guy sees another black guy at a party
>walks up to him and unironically says that he's really glad to run into a fellow black person because he can't relate to all the weird white people around him
I'm sure Jordan Peele absolutely wouldn't mind this behavior if white people were doing it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#1-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The plot was really stupid. This movie does not deserve the high ratings it received.

This. It's so boring.

You think anyone has the balls to give it a negative rating?

His behaviour was understandable but I don't think it was stated as being acceptable at any point in the movie

I was expecting a twist at the end where, after escaping, he would wake up from the hypnosis in the saloon, the whole thing being a dream that revealed how he really feels about his gf's white parents.

Still a good movie.

Why do you sound so fucking butthurt? Sheesh.

why didn't the cop shoot him?

>closet racism
Why would a racist want to take over a black body?
Also, those white people weren't just nice. They were plain weird.

Why is a black millionaire in Hollywood so butthurt that white people are nice to him?

hmmmmm

>be a nigger
>be manlet
>married to a jew
Jordan peele is going to be unstoppable, isn't he?

He's turning into Armond White

>White people do a whole brain transplant
>Somehow the black people break through when a camera flashes
This was so fucking stupid, was intended

>What Are the Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder?

>Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are using or deceiving them

>Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly

>Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others

>Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate

>Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts and believe they are always right

>Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative

webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#1-2

So the black people were able to function without their brains? Kind of like real life.

Was it intended*

It was overrated as absolute fuck. I watched it with no real idea of what it was about, who made it etc and I left thinking "some good visual effects but boring af".

I really didn't expect the deluge of positive reviews that came out it was shocking.

Because black bodies are superior, duh. Isn't that why white people hate blacks? Because they haven't found a way to steal their bodies yet?

go back to Sup Forums dumbfucks.

>Because black bodies are superior
what if like
they wanna go swimming

If they left that one scene where the blind guy and the black guy are talking about his photography and shit as it is then I would've liked this movie a lot better. But no, it ends with "He was also a raciss too!"

he wasn't racist. He just wanted to see again.

>kidnapping black people
>not just buying them from prisons
why do (((they))) insist on such outlandish premises?

He specifically mentioned that black bodies were stronger and that's why he wanted one, though.

This movie makes fun of high class lefist though. I think they were trying to get across the idea of the sort of condecending racism. Like if someone was to bring up black crime rates that type of racist would be like leave the black people alone stop talking about crime they cant help that theyre violent

so is this movie worth downloading or what

it's about fetishizing race. while they acknowledge certain positive traits of black people, they in no way consider them equal

Nope.

>This movie makes fun of high class lefist though. I think they were trying to get across the idea of the sort of condecending racism

No it doesn't, because you can bet most of the white liberals raving about it thought it was talking about those *other* white liberals that are closet racists, not themselves

definitely. entertaining as fuck. I felt so uncomfortable the entire time in a good way) They really knew how to build tension.

It's not great, but it's not bad either. It's worth a watch if you have nothing else to do anyway.

good audio commentary

Well whatever do you mean sweetheart, we're already here.

Everyone in this thread completely misses the point of this film. OP can't form arguments so he's probably 17. You're all racist (not being ironic). You watched the film with a bias of your shitty agenda. Now fuck off back to Sup Forums, losers.

The film is good, but it's nothing special. You don't have to think too hard to realize what the director/writer meant by it. It's 7/10 tops. Shawshank Redemption tier (ok, a little higher, because it is more interesting)

He specifically said he doesn't care

Half of Peele's family is white

I tried watching Key and Peele but their obvious resent towards their white halves just made me feel bad for them after a few episodes . If Jordan was put in a situation where he could only save one parent, he'd probably save the nigger that ran out on him and his mum.

It's a not-so-subtle jab at the "pat yourself on the back at how progressive we are" racist side of some leftists, who pretend they're not racist.

>"but what if the races were reversed" meme
Fuck off, there is literally no point watching a movie if you blatantly refuse to take it on its own terms. This is about the experience of black people in the presence of liberals who try way too hard to come across as egalitarian, but despite the pretence they'd never put themselves in a position where their race is outnumbered.

Jordan Peele refuses to take white people being nice to him on their terms, so why should I take his movie on its own terms? Yeah, nah, fuck that shit.

For Jordan, it's not about the fact that they're liberals. It's about the fact that they're white and acting like they're not racists, just like how those Jews pretend like they're not in with the banks.

no it's not. no matter how much you repeat that obvious bullshit there's literally nothing in the movie that hints at this being a "liberal" family other than a throwaway comment about obama. fuck off

Why would any white person want the experience of being outnumbered by black people when they could just throw themselves into the baboon enclosure of the zoo? Probably a lot safer.

wasn't the whole point of this movie to make fun of whities (leftists especially) who are so ridiculously apologetic to blacks?

I mean, it's Jordan fucking Peele. I just assumed the whole movie was a big parody

Not so much apologetic as they are using black people as a way to advance themselves. Black people are celebrated to the point of objectivity in certain sheltered "educated" cliques, rendering all compliments and activism completely insincere. I think it's a great movie but Sup Forums is getting buttflustered over shit as usual I presume. I haven't even read this thread.

>It's about the fact that they're white and acting like they're not racists
Wrong. If you'd watched the movie you'd know that the one person the protagonist is able to identify with most is the blind guy, who literally can't see colour or race. Yet its precisely that blindness which makes him unable to see or sympathise with the black experience. It's not his white skin which is the problem for Peele, the problem is the "liberal" mindset that its somehow racist to see colour, when actually that ignorance allows the worst kinds of oppression to slip through.

see my post above. if all you're gonna do is protest with no evidence to the contrary, you don't deserve an individualised response.

thank you for putting that into words. I completely agree.

>the problem is the "liberal" mindset that its somehow racist to see colour, when actually that ignorance allows the worst kinds of oppression to slip through.
Yet when white people express any sentiment of racial consciousness that isn't guilt ridden or masochisticc, "liberals" like Jordan Peele lose their shit.

Naw the whole point of the movie is that all white people are racist and even liberals who pretend not to be are being disingenuous. To be honest I agree with that. How can any white person not be at least a little racist towards blacks? Modern black people are seriously intolerable.

To be honest though, saying the things in that picture to a random brown person that seems to be well adjusted is kind of rude. No reason to go full crybaby about it but those are some awkward questions and statements.

>any sentiment of racial consciousness that isn't guilt ridden or masochisticc
But Get Out was poking fun at both of those sentiments. the self-flagellation of white liberals (see the dad praising a black man for beating his father at the olympics) AND the repressed masochism of the son and his mandigo fighting obsession. I don't know what other kind of white "racial consciousness" you could be referring to.

This. I can admit I am a little racist, myself. I am not racist in the ways that black people think I am however (i.e. thinking I have better genetics). I live in California which is arguably the most liberal state in the US and communicate with black people daily. About 90% of the black people that I deal with are rude, self absorbed, entitled, whiny, complaining, and just insufferable in general. Yeah I am being stereotypical but its just what I encounter and has shaped how I feel about black people.

blind guy wasn't born blind he became blind. So your point is moot. He doesn't sympathize with Chris at all (if he was capable of it he would be considering he admit his situation is fucked up and "not fair" ) and it's not because he's "blind" to his experience but because he doesn't give a fuck. Stop reading into shit that's not there. The movie isn't smart and it isn't focusing on any one group of whites but whites in general

>how people react to a movie determines the intentions of the movie

Are black people becoming the new white people? Maybe the "I'd like to speak to your manager" haircut should be weaves.

but it's all bullshit to put the blacks at ease so they can steal their bodies. The father doesn't actually ascribe to "white guilt". it's all a fucking act so how the fuck can you claim it 's making fun of it?

in the alternate ending he's apprehended i think

Bingo. I was in Starbucks yesterday (yea I know but my gf works there) and some black lady was laying in to the cashier and cussing her out over her debit card not working. Obviously nobody was going to say shit to her (shes black) but if that was a white lady talking to a black cashier everyone would have rushed to her rescue. It was all bad, man.

This movie is about the hidden racism of the liberals in America. How this still goes over people's heads I have no fucking clue

>I would've voted for Obama for a third term

Literally the motto of the liberals this past year

>that one scene where the white women says all black people are just so cool and hip

Kek. It's so glaringly obvious

You fail to see why they're taking over black people's bodies in the first place

no it's not I know it's not because anytime one of you chucklefucks presents an argument as to how the film was showing that it never holds up to scrutiny. If that's what its intention was then it was poorly executed.

>movie calls out "progressive" white people's hypocrisy
>Sup Forums comes to their defence
i'm convinced that I'm in some sort of alternate universe

>it's not because he's "blind" to his experience but because he doesn't give a fuck. Stop reading into shit that's not there.
Holy shit are you that autistic that you don't understand how figurative language works? You think having the blind man be the brain donor for Chris's body wasn't a purposeful choice whatsoever?

>The movie isn't smart and it isn't focusing on any one group of whites but whites in general
Whatever you say, sweetie. I don't have a problem with this film poking fun at my prejudices because it's only a movie, not a political manifesto. I'm not sure why Sup Forums likes to spam this meme on Sup Forums, from my perspective it just seems like they're triggering themselves.

Nice trips.

Here's the thing. If this movie is saying that progressive liberal people are racist, what do you think that means for anyone right leaning? Black people literally think that all white people are racist, no matter how "nice" you appear to be. There is literally nothing that you can do or say to change their mind because they think you aren't sincere.

based digits, based post, literally the only thing of value in this thread

I was decrying PP for aborting black babies and practicing eugenics and some libtard called me a racist manslpainer white male, seriously. He also said eugenics is edgelord shit. Probably one of you fags in here right now.

They wouldn't, but liberals will signal that "race doesn't matter" while acting just like any right-thinking white person when it comes to choosing a neighbourhood to raise their kids. That's the point.

He wasn't born blind hence he has experienced color before, therefore your argument doesn't really work does it? It makes the lil metaphor that you're trying to force into the movie pointless. Keep trying but the emperor has no clothes

I absolutely cannot understand how people like this.

>Dem white peoples be so civilized shiet they won't even fistbump me and wear formal clothes to a formal event

>dem crackas be stealing our superior bodies to live longer

>what the motherfucking fuck a black brother wearing normal clothes?? dem crackas must be having him hypnotized n shiet

One of the worst movies I've seen

Black people will always be able to claim moral over any white person just on basis of race. Yet somehow that isn't racist because there is no systemic oppression involved a definition of racism that they just made up to suit their bigotry

I'm Sup Forums as fuck and I'm glad this movie was made. The framing may be anti-white, but any anti-miscegenation message at all is welcome in the current year. I'll take racial resentment if it means whites can be left the fuck alone.

the explicitly say it's because black people are in style or dumb shit like that

Black people can't be racist. The fact that I have to even tell you this shows how stupid you are.

>moral
>moral high ground
fixed

Ok explain it to me then.

Can you imagine beeing black? Thinking theres such a huge conspiracy against you and even if people (liberals) try to help you, you start to say that they infact also want to hurt you.
They might not want to actually hurt you, but they're just thinking the same as the other people, that you're a subhuman shit. Not necessary because of your race, but because you simply act like one.

It's not scary and it culminates with 5-10 minutes of violently killing whitey then escape. It's fine film making.

nigger

>Haven't found a way to steal

But stealing is for niggers.

>he's BLIND just like he's BLIND to the oppression that's happening around him
>what's that? oh yeah well he actively takes part in it and he very clearly understands that only black people are being targeted and he's only blind due to a genetic disease so he actually has more at stake when choosing which race of people he wants to trade bodies with but FORGET ALL OF THAT BECUZ MUH METAPHOR
you are legit retarded m8 I mean either that or you're correct in that that is what Peele was trying to convey and he's retarded. but even if that's the case you're still retarded for not seeing why it makes no goddamned sense

It got it through affirmative action.

>Can you imagine beeing black? Thinking theres such a huge conspiracy against you

Pff
I know right crazy stuff

Go.

i thought it was a comedy going into it
wtf it didnt even try to be funny

>they in no way consider them equal
well they arent equal to us