Who is your favourite GoT character that's still around?

Who is your favourite GoT character that's still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vToV_-XYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbILCbP2ro
youtube.com/watch?v=A6nKpiNG0K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stannis

You posted him.

Jaime of course

Littlefinger of course

Jorah

I just love his voice

what's the point? those serial boy-killing pedopervs will kill all characters anyone likes. i hate them so much. may they burn.

unironically sandor clegane.

lebin reddit cunt man

STANIS STANIS STANIS

user............

The waif.

he's not dead. HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT! HE'S NOT!

That excellent "Westeros gets culturally enriched" video seems to be gone from YouTube. Anyone have a mirror?

this + beric have goat tier voices, they make a lot of the scenes they in

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=0vToV_-XYS8
The ones voiced by Roose Bolton are also nice, Roose's voice commands such respect.

podrick and i hope he gets to tagteam bang brieanne with that wildling guy

>no Tyrion

Has he fallen from grace?

Is Jaime going to have to fight Tormund for Brienne?

Arya Stark. She is so badass and cool and can beat any one

Ever since he joined Dany hes been a useless cuckboi
At least Jaime still seems to be able to function on his own accord

The rightful King of Westeros

A finger up the bum

syrio forel is cool I like him

He's a great character cunt jokes aside. He was always one of my favorites. Objectively i'd say some of the best are Jamie, Cersei, Varys, and Littlefinger. The dialogue between the last two alone is some of the best in the series.

I'm sorry user but he is
I didn't like him but he deserved better than being butchered by Smegol stark after folding to some baseless accusations from salsa.
Personally my favorite characters are the white walkers and I feel like the only good ending left is the WW win it all and spend the last episodes raping Dany, salsa and the goblin with undead ice cocks.

He literally set up the entire pretense with the capture an undead and enter a negotiation. Jaime would be a black skeleton if it weren't for Tyrion.

that's not arya anymore. arya was killed by the waif. the waif is not wearing arya's face.

podrick is the klutzy, comfy, simple minded bro whom you hang out with all the time then one night you go over to his house to have a sleepover then you discover he has a massive 8 inch uncut dick and really bushy pubes

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL DUDE COCKS!

Indeed

On voice department is:

Jorah
>POWER GAP
GOD
>SMALLER POWER GAP
Roose
Pycelle
CIA
Beric
Davos
Balon Greyjoy
Tywin
High Sparrow
Bronn
Ned Stark
Robert
Sansa (she does have a funny voice)
Fookin legend
Viserys Shakespearean accent
Stannis
Walder Frey
Ed Sheeran
>POWER GAP
Daenerys
Modern Day Isaac Hempstead-Wright

Davos

my nigga night king

Cringe

Old Nan

Jaime
Tyrion
Davos
Gendry
Jorah
Beric
Theon
Qyburn

I really like Viserys' voice in all those lorepieces in the bluray extras.

I really like when you SHUT THE FUCK UP. Pinhead

Like musicians who died before they had a chance to go old and grey and gradually release albums that didn't touch they're early hits, I think I prefer a lot of the dead characters just because I enjoyed the show more.

tfw no Tywin

he was great until they dumbed down his character to "lmao hound said cunt xDD" memes

thought it was cool to see him and the black fish both played minor characters in other movies and deserved a break.

>tywin that low

You are an I'll made spiteful little shitposter. Full of autism, cheetos and low memes.

Jamie and Beric

All the guys in the suicide squad have GOAT voices, except Jon
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbILCbP2ro
youtube.com/watch?v=A6nKpiNG0K4

Jamie og Jorah

On his own, Bronn.

Tormund, Jaime and Sandor when they're paired with good partners.

all serious characters are going to shit. Though scenes with tormund in them always make me smile.

Oh hi Mark

he's still a scene-stealer as an actor though.

also compare the dialogue between him and beric in 7x01 - actually pretty good and explores their characters

also wtf, just remember the hound had a vision the fire?! surely this is completly unsuaul

Cersei