Graduated college three months ago

>Graduated college three months ago
>Received an EE degree with a really nice GPA
>Became depressed the day of graduation
>Barely any motivation to find a job
>Lose all my energy when I start working on a job application
>Gap on resume keeps growing larger

What's wrong with me, Sup Forums? Please help me.

Lick a shotgun

>>Received an EE degree
He fell for the engineering meme

Have your friends found jobs? What uni?

Get a temporary job during which you will keep looking for something related to your study. You are young, that gives you a plenty of time to succeed at this matter, although it would be better to start earlier.

I'd rather not mention the university, but it's a good one. Not the best, but above average. Everyone I knew found a job. Many even found jobs before graduating.

My problem is that I can't even work up the energy to apply for a job and I don't know why.

>Beginning senior year at college
>Need to fulfill a few more general education distribution areas
>Taking an art class
>It's just listening to rap music and looking for the "deeper meaning"
>Topic of discussion turns into black lives matter and evil whitey every single time
>The majority of the course grade comes from our required comments on the professor's blog
>The comments are graded on how well they advance Professor (((Solomon)))'s political agenda

tfw college is graded on shilling for lefties

>graduate college
>do nothing
>continue doing nothing
>"user time for resumes"
>spend a year telling everyone i send out loads and never hear back
>actually go out for an hour one day and eat lunch alone, telling my gf i'm at an interview
>eventually it gets so bad that my dad puts in a good word for me somewhere and i get a position working for a guy fixing phones
>literally employed at the first job i actually communicate with
>work there and eventually tire of the employer despite it being a near-perfect job
>end up working there and at a gas station so i can quit the repair job if i want
>walk into another repair store to snoop at their shit
>offered a job
>take it
>quit my other 2 jobs
>work fixing electronics but with an even better work area and boss
>responsibilities slowly gather in my lap as i do things myself so they're done how i want
>bosses stop coming in
>eventually sell the place to me for cheap
>making serious bank at a business i own

anyone who tells you hard work is how you succeed should be shot. I have had everything damn near handed to me.

Sorry OP. Shit sucks. Life sucks.

You waited until graduation to start looking.

Tell me, do you think a senior in highschool should wait until his graduation to start working on his college applications? Or should he have already done that?

No wonder people think millennials are incompetent

What field isn't a meme?

No field is a meme. Just study your fucking local job market before you complain that there are no jobs.

Seem like it is time for you to grow a pair.
Get a motorcycle. For fun.
Drink Whiskey. To think. (not too much and not while on your motorcycle mind you)
Grow a beard and groom it (trust me on this one.
Find a woman. To make a family.
Become a family man.

Welcome to the family, the ride Isn't over till we die.

Sounds like you are dealing with clinical depression. You can envision yourself stepping into the next phase of life but are petrified by the prospect that it won't make you 'happy'. Truth is it won't, and nothing will with that attitude, and really that is all it is. Intelligent people are often so unchallenged in life that they become prideful and anything that actually requires work, willpower or introspection seems unfulfilling. The irony is, they perform worse in life than the rest by every metric just because they have been cucked by their own mind. You have less impulse control that any thug moron and are a coward on top of that.
Does that help?

Wow....

It's not inaccurate, although I don't agree with the coward part. I'm looking for help though and that doesn't really help me solve my problem.

Everyone should be uneducated cavemen I guess. Go to Iran cuck.

>i know exactly what the problem is
>dont want to do anything to actually fix it

literally kill yourself as soon as humanly possible

I love Mio!

>anyone who tells you hard work is how you succeed should be shot.

but you did work hard for that.. ?

>You have less impulse control that any thug moron

I agreed with everything except this

My impulse control is fine

whatever you do, avoid the industrial medical complex at all cost. They will only make you feel worse at the expense of your money. Find a nice barista and make coffee until you figure out for yourself the next path of your life. Time is the code word.

Sorry, but she can't love you back.

The K-Ons canonically only love Anglo's.

No actually, she can't love me back because she doesn't exist.

Shot in the dark because I've seen it before, hell, lived it before. What actually helped was taking that leap of faith and realizing my pride and self-importance was hilariously unwarranted. The challenge was to just live well, and become as wise as I am smart. Not there yet, but I got something to work towards.

>The comments are graded on how well they advance Professor (((Solomon)))'s political agenda
Oy vey.

>Ritsu's Nessie shirt.
I want that so bad.

>My problem is that I can't even work up the energy to apply for a job and I don't know why.

well energy comes from food so maybe you should start eating food

start your day with a dopamine shot right in the testicles

>My problem is that I can't even work up the energy to

You are a spineless idiot. Dont waste your life. Work is just shit you need to do to eat and survive. Dont make so much drama about a job.

It's just the economy.

t. unemployed pharmacist in the top15% of his class with experience.

>impulse control is fine
Being risk-adverse is not the same as impulse control, it's actually the opposite. Some people's impulsed tell them to rob gas stations, some tell them to Sup Forums all day everyday and build a comfy buffer from reality, neither of those will actually improve your life.

Just do it user.

Nice projection

It IS a projection.
see

>My problem is that I can't even work up the energy to apply for a job and I don't know why.
You are suffering from depression. Happens to loads of people around that time. Best advice I can give is: when you grow up being happy can be a lot harder and more work than when you were a child. Actively work on cultivating your desired emotional state. It is not instantaneous, but faking being happy (with the will to be happy) will turn into actually being happy eventually.

That and getting help from others is great way to knock you out of a rut. Just talking about it, and future plans, with your parents, for example. It is hard making any decision in your state, so just talking through it with someone can make making and keeping those decisions far easier.

Also, consider a major change of lifestyle. This probably came about because of stress. Jumping into an EE job right now might be the worst thing for you, but worrying about your jobless future is sure not helping you either. maybe take a vacation, do something to get your mind off engineering for a while. Maybe you can even manage to make it something that would look great on a resume (maybe you can build a well for some Sudan niggers or some shit).