Last episode was pretty good. Much better than episode 1

Last episode was pretty good. Much better than episode 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ju6Q8Azcmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the tweets, tweek and kids getting run over where good

But the cartman and the GF where the worst parts

It was fucking dogshit

havent seen any new episodes in years, the bits and pieces I do see look genuinely unfunny

Vast improvement from season 20

This new South Park has to be the best episode we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this episode that absolutely sent laughter down my spine. First when Tweek was freaking out and we finally get to see Craig taking care of him. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in PC Principal's office, first we see him curling, excellent performance by Trey. Entré never has sounded more epically funny. And then Cartman handles fliers in front of the supermarket. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat next week.

The episode itself seems to capture that early South Park feeling we've seen with Stephen Colbert and other important work. Do your part and see it on gomovies. Be a part of history.

it was so bad it's almost making me forget how it used to be good

desu previous episode was funnier

I don't think they know what to do with cartman at this point because his outrageous, asshole pales in comparison to reality.

Nice copy pasta, from the other thread.

>women won't get that they're Tweek

This episode was perfect, just for that alone.

It was breddy gud, quite funny throughout. The ending was kinda lazy, the whole
>the president should get off his phone
joke comes like half a year late, but other than that I'd say a solid 7/10. YUGE step up from the first ep which was utter shite.

couldnt get past 5 minutes

>joke comes like half a year late

In their defense, the season just started and it keeps happening.

I loved it, compared to the past few seasons where everything looked forced, this came as a breath of fresh air. Cartman's rap was pretty good too.

it sucked

last season sucked and this has started similarly

i hope the game is good but i doubt it

I think the joke really encapsulates the left's inability to both accept personal responsibility (stop using the cellphone while driving) and their complete misunderstanding of what life is like for a typical american.

Definitely better than the first episode, but still merely "sorta good" instead of great like it used to be.

if you think that's the joke you have a mental deficiency or are just biased

the joke is that people care way too much about whatever shit the president is tweeting about

how mad were alt right retards in the thread last night?

The cartman rap in the end was fire

Were they poking fun at Macklemore? I got that vibe during the entire cartman rap.

Calm, collected and reasonable.

Could be, I felt some eminem vibe though.
But I don't know much from rap anyway

They're just spamming it today, for some reason. Can't go a single day without being triggered by something, for whatever reason.

dropped it after the 1 minute mark

had enough Sup Forums last season, dont need it this season well

It's Logic.
youtu.be/_Ju6Q8Azcmg

Why are the left not "typical Americans" in your eyes? They won the popular vote by three million, you can hardly wave them all away as limousine liberals

Not him, but if you're going by "people who voted", neither side are "typical Americans". The vast majority of Americans don't even vote.

>tfw dont have a tv much less mtv

vast majority is overstating it a bit but yeah I guess so

55% voter turnout last election

There should really be a bare minimum of at least 60-66%, whoever wins is basically representing 25% of americans.

THEY MADE FUN OF DADDY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not even sure what joke you're referring to. I thought we were all talking about the end joke about the president's tweeting about everything to the point of mania but now it's about liberals driving on their cell phones?

Anybody screencap it?

So wait are Craig and Tweek gay?

This is some textbook detachment from reality. The town literally broke the 4th wall and said if you're the US president, put your cell phone down.

Since the yaoi shipping episode, yes.

What do you think?

They're emotionally gay, but not physically gay.

The "submit a bunch of yaoi craig+tweek fanart to the South Park people" was fucking odd idea

>Craig calling Tweak babe and honey
So wait are Craig and Tweek actually gay?

They are cute together, if Craig could get Tweek to give up coffee they'd be set for life.

You missed it, a bunch of asian girls peer pressured them into becoming fags. They were apart of the "OMG those boys would be cute if they were gay" phenomemnom. You've must have been out of high school for a while.

Basically the joke is, being a faggot is a social construct, at least for the young generation.

Sup Forums keeps proving they're just as bad as lefties.

We know we know

Are there seriously no more sane people that see the left and the alt-right as the worthless lonely losers who just want to belong that they truly are?

>Sup Forums not being able to understand the humor in satire
Nothing new here

>odd

Weird way to spell "beautiful".

I'm okay with best boy following whatever feels right.

you understand that the episode made more fun of the people and leftists getting triggered over Trump's tweets than Trump himself?

We've been saying they're the other side of tumblr since 2012.

shut up kike

>give up coffee

How about you shut your whore mouth?

We know we know. You're above it all. Here is your you

agreed

and mr garrison as trump was funny as always

I do, that's why it is ridiculous that the alt-losers are so triggered.

>implying you wouldn't even be able to look someone in the eye and say that

A keyboard warrior, nothing more.

I don't do tumblr.

oh stop being so butthurt and get a proper social circle. That way you won't need to seek validation in the middle of morons like the left/alt-right.

You're the one seeking validation. I'm impartial just like you

It's not about "people trying to belong".
It's about being forced into a box and having to defend that box against internet trolls.
You can choose to not pick either of the boxes, but then you forfeit any right to complain.

About the last episode...
I liked how they framed the North Korea situation.
I also liked the song "Put it down" at the end of the episode.
I doubt he will ever learn though.

it was a spoof on logic's song he performed at the grammys or some stupid award show.

the logic one? that was so cringy.

It made fun of both sides like it has been doing for years. You have to have sub-50 IQ to get triggered over a south park episode.

Sup Forums salt mine here

Thank you, I dun goof'd

>that first post

I hope their day goes better than their night.

What a bunch of conspiracy theorist retards

>height shaming
gas the tall

The moment when it pans to Cartman in the same room was a nice touch.

kino

>Sup Forums laughing
>Sup Forums pouting in the corner