RWBY/RT General #997: Road Trip Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

brapbrapbeepbeep.imgur.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best ship

>Saab

Jaune was in and out of Pyrrha's league.

Oh you sillies.

Grimm!Jaune is the future, folks - Pyrrha dead or not.

sauce on this?

Also thanks to an/o/n for posting his imgur

Except that's retarded.

np

I like this far more than I should. Its just the mixture of tentacles, slickness and the fact that Jaune's willingly letting it happen.

>Pyrrha seeing Jaune having constentacle sex when.

Now put someones head between her legs

I request Mercury.

We finally got the Weiss imgur album? Can you relink it?

I want to help Ruby release some stress.

Ruby. It's got to be Ruby. Weiss if you're squeamish

Get her a nice vibrator.

I believe that Raven is the most moral character in RWBY. She's the only character that understands that loyalty to her family in-group is far more important than anything else. She's basically Bigby Wolf, but for RWBY.

>Inb4, but muh Yang
Guess what, Yang is was forced out of the in-group. It's not her fault, it's Taiyang's. Sorry, but Raven can't be everywhere at all times. Furthermore we don't know if Raven has other kids with other members of her tribe. Maybe she has to take care of them too! Her priorities all make sense and also who saved Yang from getting killed by Neo? (a mess that Yang got herself in).

>Inb4, but muh arm, mom!
Yang got herself in that mess too. It's her own damn fault that she lost her arm.

>Inb4, but she kills innocent people!
Raven understands that her in-group is most important thing to her and that all is justified to preserve it unlike that coward Qrow. Honestly it's an act of incredible kindness that she even bothers to remember Yang's name, considering that mistake is far more of Taiyang's daughter than hers.

Really, Raven is best character in RWBY

Not gonna stop Miles, Kerry, and the obstinant Oum, yo.

She is an awful person and you justify her actions because she's hot.

Maybe we could get her Bloodborne for Christmas?

>when you tickle her clitoris

Pyrrha was a shit.

Nice numbers my dude

Qrow has so far demonstrated the same mentality but with the "in-group" being different.

watch this

I don't like MILFs, I prefer something more fresh and unspoiled, like pic related.

How is Raven a horrible person? Is it because she's a weakling like Yang? Or an alcoholic traitor like Qrow?

Oh she'd love that.

>When you finally take off your underwear in front of her

s u c c

Joke tiiiiime!

Meh, he has no family values. He's just a drunk puppet of Ozpin.

>implying she was saving Yang

In all honesty who should have made the first move? Jaune or Pyrrha?

She's a murderous bandit in a world with grimm and probably killed Ren and Nora's parents

They were outsiders. They're lives were a necessary cost for the preservation of the tribe.

Pyrrha had to because it's potentially abusive as fuck for the team leader to hit on a teammate.

Go back to Tumblr

brapbrapbeepbeep.imgur.com/

This is a perspective I had never considered.

Sweet. Didn't know there was a recap up.

She's a selfish murdering sociopath, she and her clan go and fuck up a perfectly good village and leave for the Grimm to swarm and take out the rest.

How it sounds, she's really just for herself and a clan gives her power to fuck up what she wants, she'd probably leave any of them to die if they fall behind, because 'muh strong survive' bullshit

They're counter productive, their lifestyle is honestly fucking stupid and pointless

Really, whats the fucking point? They fuck up a village and move on and are running from grimm, yeah why wouldnt Qrow want that shitty lifestyle, constantly running from their shitty bad vibes

Get a job you filthy abbos. Everybody else could handle agriculture and livestock. Get with the times.

Stop pretending everything is roses and sunshine princess.

It's the one everyone always brings up when Arkosfags start insisting that Jaune should have asked Pyrrha out.

What flopped harder that Grimm Slayer 5: The Grimmining?

Sasuga May

I guess I miraculously avoid those discussions somehow.

Pyrrha, she's the one who actually wanted it, it was her role to make it happen. Too bad it took the threat of imminent death to get her moving.

This has something to do with our flaccid dicks, doesn't it? Some insult?

Consentacles are always a good time

Raven isn't a sociopath, she's just loyal to her clan and understands that any action is justified in defense of that clan.

The way I see it is that she is following the tradition of her forefathers and making them proud.

You just don't understand their lifestyle.

The point is to survive! Modern societies are powder kegs waiting to happen! Look at Vale! Look at Vaccuqo! Raven's clan understands that the only thing that is important is making sure you survive.

Qrow doesn't want that lifestlye because he is weak and stupid. Instead of raising a family he would rather poison his liver and have sex with every barmaid he sees! Pathetic! This is why the Grimm took Vale! You can't trust governments, like the one in Atlas; you can't trust friends, like Blake 'Run like hell' Belladonna; only the tribe and the family can be trusted!

Stop fighting windmills.

I want Jaune to end up with Cinder for maximum Arkos butt hurt.

Yo mama's titties as she rides y rock hard futa cock

>Ainsley Harriot
kek

It's perfect

Is that a don quixote reference?

What, not Lancaster for the slim chance of it actually happening?

I wasn't expecting that one

Yeah.

No.

Maximum butthutt

>tfw never get to run an after work consentacle parkour without feds and creeps hijacking it for torture

The people in Vale got jobs and look what happened to them. Same with Atlas. Their government is definitely working against them. All the kingdoms in Remanent are either going to fall to Grimm, become cesspools of degeneracy, or get destroyed trying to stop a slavic commie zerg rush for an anti-semetic mono-bollocked meth-head.

I can see it already
>Cinder is exiled for being useless and no longer an asset
>Salem takes maiden powers from her via grimm magic
>Em and Merc have already escaped before being
>Or they can be gored by Grimm because AkG
>Cinder shambles away holding her arm like in animes
>Jaune is foraging for berries while RNR set up camp
>Cinder finds Jaune and throws herself on him for help

How did Qrow do it

He didn't.

His whisky dick hasn't worked since he was 13.

So mouth and fingers then?

I honestly can't see Cinder being redeemed. Maybe if they had ever shown even the slight bit of redeeming qualities before hand, like any actual caring for her subordinates, or slight hesitation at causing a kingdoms fall, and then that's it before she's Silver eyed.
But she hasn't. She's been a complete monster for three volumes, and just being a little hurt doesn't absolve her crimes.
Not to mention how she personally and cruelly killed Pyrrha by her own hand. That alone makes her deserve a stabbing.

Definitely mouth
He's always running it, coming up with bullshit and lying about banging women

Yeah redemption is very unlikely for Cinder, she is still very much for Salem and her cause.

It's not bait user, you're just too sheltered to see that Raven is the best character in RWBY.

new shit in the RT Store. Including CRME figures. no JNPR plushies though

He commissioned an artist.

Winter is too busy sucking Ironwood's iron dong.

But it doesn't matter if you can't see Cinder being redeemed; so longs as Miles and Kerry can.

Eh '2edgy' characters arent my thing.

You do you.

Absolutely getting that Roman.

Okay, I'll concede that her character design is pretty fucking edgy...

HOW HIS ROMAN NOT SOLD OUT?!

They start getting sold on Monday.

mercfags

THAT EXPLAINS NOTHING!

>Ironwood being with any other than Glynda
Your ship makes no sense

>Your ship makes no sense.
>Tight laced military woman fucking a respected general makes less sense than a deviant art OC somehow getting laid.

Both ships suck

Ironqrow is where it's at.

I want that Cinder

>Implying that Winter being married to Ironwood isn't best pairing.
>War weary general and a try hard upstart

>Not in the UK store
>Never will be
>Just like nearly every other worthwhile piece of RWBY merch
I hate RT

I kinda want that Cinder

God, I'd hot glue that Cinder

So many people are going to cum on that

new Zwei shirt is cute