How many mosques does your city have, Sup Forums? Post pics

How many mosques does your city have, Sup Forums? Post pics.

Dublin apparently has six mosques and ten "prayer halls."

islaminireland.com/services/mosques-and-prayer-rooms/dublin/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mosque-peterborough-fire-1.3320013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus I hate those raghead cunts

0. Feels good.

I live next to a city called Irving which is full of muslims.

>When they make an old church a mosque

My need to Deus Vult intensifies

Only 2 in my state.

& the Biggest state in the U.S

One is too many.

Church looks like it's made out of plastic anyway so not a huge loss.

theres only one in the closest city to me

there are no mosques in the direct area i live in

We need to dig up the aks and Semtex lads, new enemy in town

Take up your blades, lads.

That pic, for shame

No doubt the fucking Saudis paid for them. They can't run out of oil quick enough.

None.

Probably around 100

Rags tried to put one in Currumbin (nsw/qld border) and were met with hostility. Didn't go ahead, feels good man.

Any Barnsley lads know how many?

Dublin city here were taking the long dick of diversity here hard

you have over 10

Not sure, but I have visited 8 mosques in Oslo for prayers.

Not sure what's the difference between mosques and "prayer halls". The arab name for mosque is "Masjid" and means any place that muslims regularly pray. It would also include my own home I guess.

Most old churches are turned into whore houses and places to shoot up drugs, nobody uses them as a church and they can not be used as a house so might as well turn them into mosques. At least the architecture will be maintained and not just demolished.

Zero.

God Bless the south. Enjoy your Muslims yurocucks

>Only 2 in my state

And I bet Palin can see both from her bedroom window !!

Enough for you to resurrect William of orange and have another go just this time at the muzzies. He knew what he was doing on the ethical cleanse part I'll give him that

The whole country is.

Where are you based lad

one and its in a basement of a house, and they regularly get bacon thrown at their doorstep

theres a sizeable sihk population nearby (10-15%) so i dont think they will ever get a foothold here

0 in my Suburb and council area, the rest of Sydney? no clue.

which city in the south?

My city has so many different churches I had to ask Sup Forums what they meant.

I'm curious to see if they star putting up mosques, but probably they'll hide them to get away with it.

One just recently opened

How many lebs do you have ?

That's a beautiful mosque. Not religious, but it's nice seeing a mosque that does not look like all the other ones.

Norway plz

Zero in my Suburb.

That's because it used to be a Church

What about in the surrounding ghetto, how's Alphonse gangitano

my city and the city next to mine have none but there are some in the county

You are wrong, There's one on grand lake road.

Here in Calgary we have like 3 mosques , and a Muslim mayor........shitty

The area of Sydney i live in, the sutherland shire is basically 98% white, the only non whites would be chinks.

GSP just converted to islam

None, we have Masonic lodges instead, even one for nigga masons

one

but that's not reassuring seeing as it's right near muslims infested shitholes like bolton and rochdale

How's Alphonse gangitano,

Plz be white Muslim preserving the white race

Kermits asshole

Two I think, and a total of six in the whole county.
West Country best Country.

One. It's near the ghetto in my city so I don't have to worry about them.

Bolton here, please nuke us

This was a mosque - now converted into a catholic church

6-7 in SF

as if there weren't enough problems.

Palin is a Joke
Come to our state you will get the same response.
She a disgrace to our state.
Alaskans hate quitters.

Only 1 , i thought there were more since we have actual domestic muslims , i guess we destroyed all of them when we removed the turks

DEUS VULT

Donegal. Other than Letterkenya it's not too bad here. The enrichment of Derry city seems to have started too.

0 in my village but here's a small one in Worthing.

I'd legit rather they be demolished
it's like having your wife raped in front of you every day for the rest of your life or just killed outright

gladly, pakis and yonners need to go

There's more than 10 just in my Neighbourhood.
My city has more than 1500 ( Casablanca )

END IT ALL

never seen a mosque in my life

3 and they're building a 4th, no prayer rooms either kek.
Other than that you'de be fucked to find either within 70 miles of me

Just one

IT got torched last year. Weed man visited the mosque earlier this year complete with photo opp with recent shitskin arrivals. Cucks raised $80,000 in under a week to cover the repair costs.

Fucking Torontonians, stop moving to my city reeee.
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mosque-peterborough-fire-1.3320013

ALLAH save the Queen Alia-Javed :^)

Yes, I am blonde with green eyes. My wife is also a muslim convert.

You would think that it is uncommon but I know other couples like that. I would not mind a wife 2,3 or 4; but in that case I am not necessarily looking for more norwegians. Would be cool with some variation to be honest. A cute asian, a nice arab wife or maybe a pretty somali. I don't really care about race. But if I want more wives then I likely need much more money to be able to provide for them all.

It's not anything like that. And muslims need mosques, in either case the new building being built might be a mosque after it is demolished. Might as well keep the european architecture.

I live in Bradford

We have around 100 mosques

I win the fucking thread I think lads

Only 1 and it's just some renovated house.

>is it England, or Iraq- who knows anymore

your brave britposters
make sure mummy may doesnt get her goon squad to kick in your front door
the jack boots will seize your computer and take away all your rare pepes at 2am

1. It caught fire twice last year

>City of 70k I live in, zero mosques

Feels good

>6 mosques in Dublin

I'm not sure there are 6 mosques in Poland.

Peterborough,Ontario ? if so, one of my cousins live near you !

where do I park?

One mosque is a mosque too many.

I think one in my state near a liquor store ironically.

Yes. My how Sup Forums makes the world so small

Make Mosques Great Again

Integrate ? they refused to spread Vegemite on their toast or something ?

we dont have one. we had a muslim community center thing which was like a warehouse by a old folks home but some one left pork on the property one night or something and they wont go back to it

i personally think it was the developer who bought up land next to it who blamed the muslims for dragging down property values who left the pork but city counsel probably told the cops not to bother looking into who did what

1 in my city, 2 in my state. I visit regularly

>How many mosques does your city have, Sup Forums?
For a good minute my brain insisted on reading mosquitos instead of mosques
funny how the mind works

93 mosques according to google it looks like.

I'd rather suffer the car bombs in Iraq than the driving abilities of the pakis here. Fucking inbred morons all of them, zero self awareness.

Hehehe, 'in my city' he says. We have one in the country and even that one we attempted to burn down when the shit with ''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''''''' started.

Alas one is under construction in the capital city, funded of course by qatari sandniggers

Officially there are 13 places for mohamedan worship aka terrorist indoctrination centres countrywide

I hope our counterintelligence service plants a solid number of agents and informants among local death cultists who exist as the legacy of leftover bosnian mudslimes who were granted citizenship after the breakup of the former commie motherland Yugoslavia

Balkaniggers used to be of some use back when we had mining and heavy industries but those are long gone yet their spawn remains to thos day. Sad!

>barbed wire
Wew lad

None thank God

In my town: None
In Northern Ireland in total: 0 Mosques, but a few prayer halls and an Islamic Centre (a house) in Belfast. They tried to build a mosque in Craigavon but the locals protested and it was shelved.

63 anyway
pic is the Great Mosque of Brussels
They even put it in a corner of the park that was made to celebrate our first 50 years of independence
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We are getting more and turkey is paying for it.

ZERO AS IT SHOULD BE

good, so i can vandalise more

fuck

1. It had to move into the ghetto though because based mexicans opened a burrito joint connecting to it and they began dumping day old ham and bacon behind the mosque.

0 in my town, but that's cause it's relatively small. The nearest major city, Birmingham, has 161.

0, only a prayer hall

I live in Paris. 25, apparently, but for some reason a lot of them are definitely closed. Tons of small prayer halls, though.

The only real mosque, as in one that actually looks like a mosque with a minaret and all that, is the Grande Mosquée de Paris. Pic related. I'm actually alright with this one, it's a nice place, with a beautiful patio and you can drink tea and eat North African sweets. I used to go there a lot with my parents when I was a kid, because we lIved almost right next to it. It was built as thanks for the Muslim colonial troops that fought during WW1.

Kek I'm also from Ontario
> go to bar every thursday
> walk home stumbling through backroads while 9-10/10
> piss on a same building on the way home
> find out recently that all this time I've been pissing on a mosque for like years