I can't take it anymore Sup Forums

I can't take it anymore Sup Forums

I was stupid enough to take a social issues class for this semester. It is literally SJW 101 and to top it off the teacher is a typical liberal who shows us corny TED talks. It's mostly women with 4 males including myself so of course anything the teacher says that fits the SJW narrative, they go crazy for.

Hell the book I wasted money on has a chapter about the gender wage gap. Next class were apparently talking about the Brock Turner case and the teacher literally said he was white privileged.

Sup Forums I need help, I need to stay sharp and informed if I'm ever going to make it in this class. What are some websites and articles that you read in order to stay redpilled? I'm afraid I'll get marxist-indoctrinated by the end of the semester if I sit and say nothing.

bump

OP, HERE IS YOUR MISSION:

Report to every class in a nice suit and slick hair.
Regularly keep a glass filled with scotch or another kind of whiskey. May be either neat or on the rocks.
Smoke a cigar. Constantly.
Address any fellow female classmates by the following terms: "Doll", "Babe", "Sweetheart".

(you)

>americans literally pay for this shit
Why are you so cucked?

>social issues class

College education in the states is a meme.

Australia, stawp

>social issue class
I feel bad for you murricans.
I also read that friendly banter (this includes swearing) can get you in trouble in uni, is this true?

SPEAK UP

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REDPILL EVERYONE AROUND YOU THE BEST YOU CAN WITHOUT HAVING YOUR GRADES SUFFER OR GETTING IN TROUBLE

DO YOUR DUTY OP

Now remember how much you spent on dont hate women gays and black people classes then remember not to blame libs for colleges run by libs.

Do it op ill let you cuck me

kek'd heartily

Ease them into the redpill like you do a dog. I.e grind it up into small particles and slip it into their vaginas.

>announce to the class you suffer from rape-gaze
>stare objectively at women rest of semester
>talk about muh dick and phallic oppression

you need to take the class with gusto

Go in on first day an proclaim your a trans lesbian xir person of color. Then procede to redpill them slowly.

Since the only thing they will care about is your bullshit pronouns they will swallow it like catfish

>It's mostly women

Spread the word of Christ, user. They are clearly godless heathens.

Just act like a complete woman hating douche and when the teacher finally calls you on it act really offended and say you're gay and she can't understand your struggle. Then file a complaint with the dean saying you felt discriminated against

You need to set a trap. First, ask if it is true that corporations are soulless, evil, greedy entities which care only about money. This is the bait. They will gobble it up as greedily as they gobble up nigger jizz. Then, the trap...ask if it is true that women get 77% of the pay men do for the same work...why would any corporation ever hire a man, when this would reduce profits? This would indicate that women are, in fact, LESS than 77% as productive as men.

who would've thought

>I need to stay sharp and informed if I'm ever going to make it in this class
wtf is this gay narrative for this post? Is this the only way you can get a redpills thread started? you aren't in a fucking social issues class, you're not afraid you'll be marxist indoctrinated.

saged

This thread reminds me of that Murdoch episode. Don't be a shill OP, drink the hemlock

>he thought he payed for an actual education!

Drop out and go to trade school.

That didnt help milo

Two words

Socratic Method

>women
>males
They already got you. Nothing to do now but blow your brains out.

Honestly.

You need to act like an SJW Jock.

How much ya bench?

if another person can talk you out of being aligned with a political faction you were never a part of it to begin with

not even sure why you would need to pay attention to get a A in the class. they reward faggotry and mental gymnastics so just always say its racism and misogyny for everything. if asked to elaborate run out the clock with some bullshit about "the system" and how it was made by white men for white men and shits not right or fair ect just act as stupid as you want they eat it up

ignore the obvious that japan and china did ok for themselves in the system. that indians make more money than blacks in the system. that women get PTO for maternity leave and divorces favor women 9/10 times for no real reason

Good idea actually, go as full retard as possible and see if you can confuse the rest of the class into not knowing if you're for real or just turning their ideology into a joke. See how far you can make them go and start playing d&c tactics when some of them start objecting.

Split the echo chamber up by using accelerationism to separate the casual ones from the full blown SJWs.