Does Sup Forums own a business?

Does Sup Forums own a business?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

Please spam this everywhere you can!
Help US save humanity before it's too late.......!

Sure do. Haven't woken up before noon in years. I'm basically a wealthy NEET, while others go to work for me to make me richer everyday.

Worked my ass off to start my business and now life is a dream. Early 30's, and the dating game has changed in my favor. Even before I had a business, I would tell women that I did and it got them wet right away. If you can do it, it's the secret to life mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

what kind of business

Dog sitting. Not the most masculine I will admit, but the industry average is $200k - $500k annual net and there is never a shortage of hot girls that want to work at my stores.

I was born into a low class family who shared an apartment surrounded by niggers, almost committed suicide in my 20's. So it is possible to dig yourself out of poverty if you have the genetic ability.

Still, I couldn't do anything except my own business. Even those who get high paying jobs still have to be to work from 9-5 everyday.

I travel through the Norwegian fjords with my girlfriend when I get bored and want a change of scenery, and that couldn't be done at will if I had a job. I think being born into near poverty is what made me obsess so much over changing social class. There are many businesses with easy products that bring in a surprising amount of money. One of my friends got wealthy off of saving up and buying cheap car washes.

I want to own my own business but I dont know what the fuck in, I want a damn profit margin.

Only thing I know dick about is cars and guns. Really not much else

I try to sell my cum but right now it is a bear market

If anyone needs any culinary or theological advice, I can be of service.

When my Dad got too old he passed his business onto me. Since I didn't know much about trade I just removed his boss and made myself in charge, and then hired more people and equipment with my savings since he just had him and his brothers. Making much more money than he was now.

so you have a dogsitting facility?

Why the fuck do you leafs even post? It's just trash shiposting

Indeed sir I do, multiple locations. Roughly $30 a night per pet. Of course I have college girls who will take care of them for me so I do not have to be involved. I live in Colorado and here, people love their pets and want a playful environment for them when they travel on vacation for a couple weeks instead of leaving them unattended at home.

I imagine it may be even more profitable in states like California.

Technically I do but it was just so I could register my car as a company car and get commercial insurance because A) I didn't have a drivers license when I bought it and B) my insurance is about 2,000 dollars less (but with no coverage)

I don't do any business though

Who is God and how do you make spaghetti?

Were you interested in purchasing some cum? It is made fresh to order, rock bottom prices

sounds like a pretty snazzy business. i will look into it. thank you.

I own a few rental properties and I am incorporated, so technically yes, but it's really just a side gig.

I service gloryholes

>I live in Colorado

I bet my brother leaves his dog with you guys, do you have a location near Littleton?

God is a timeless creator who (thankfully) loves humans. Especially whites, seemingly.

Do you want a recipe for sauce, pasta, or both?

Yes I started my own translation LLC to run all my invoices through :^)

Denver, Parker and Elizabeth are where my three stores are.

Top bantz

>ch more money than he was now.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: qGu6PBFA) 09/07/16(Wed)18:31:48 No.88005
TIP IT

Software design company. I always hatef the idea of a conventional job, and liberal academia is repulsive to me. So I design specific software for companies to optimize their operations.

Maybe not then, but you're right Colorado is the perfect place for a pet business

I produce hip hop beats and have had placements on several major label albums. I don't really employ anyone besides an entertainment lawyer and part time manager tho

R U NIGGER

We're in the geopolitical industry. It's a small start-up, but we like where we are going :)

Nope. If I came out as a Trump supporter in the music industry I can kiss that career goodbye

yes

>10 Sup Forumssters will start dog sitting businesses because of this

My old man left me a strip club when he passed and it makes me great money.

I'm actually morally torn about it because it's degenerate as hell but it's also something my dad built and I don't want to be one of those kids who inherits something and then shit's on it.

It's upscale and most patrons are white collar banker types. It's been in my family since the 60's and even the property it's on is worth Millions. Still can't bring myself to shut it down though.

Plus, I care about my employees like family even if most are degenerates. The customers can be shit but the regulars are all bro tier too kek.

I own a gun store with a shooting range

Give me that sauce recipe.

You're putting all those good girls through nursing school, don't worry about it.

Yes, I own a small pawn shop.

hope it isnt nursing school at ITT

And train the dogs to attack niggers

Ah a kennel? Or actually like babysitting and walking other people's dogs? We don't do that last here.

That's pretty decent, and sounds chill. I can't say what my main thing is here because the idiot police here have been lurking, but I've planned to start raising these cats you have kept pure for us.

I'm a dog person my self, and it won't ammount to much to live off. But as a side thing to add some extra shekels without the effort and to spread these cats back here. People love em.

It's called a skogskatt here, but during the times after we got christianizeded we replaced a lot of our native animals with more producing animals from europe, animals that won't survive out here alone. Oxes, Moskus oxes, goats, sheep etc and cats were clearly spread up aswell and they got watered out.

Ramble Harambe!
Anyways 9,5k pr kitten, and I don't think it's taxes on this I'm not sure if that's just some kiking we do or what yet.

Get a couple of cats and start. but to get rich of this the marked must be big enough and you need lots of em. I ain't ending up as cat lady. But two in the start to start breeding.

kitten in pic, look at it ears, like lynx hairs

Does being a self employed computer sales and repairs person count?

What if I barely make 20K a year form it?

noice!

Get shit like this going instead of running the ratrace, which is useless here these days

i make and sell shoulder pads for suits