Huh?

Huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The previous owner waa chuck so the title was Chuck's feed and seed

But why would you note who owned it beforehand? It makes no sense?

Truly one of the great mysteries of our Time.

I don't get it

They've obviously only just rebranded. It's to help people who didn't know about the rebranding and would think "huh, didn't there used to be a Chuck's round here?"

the joke here is bascially that "Chuck's Feed & Seed" wouln't sound as fluent or rhyme as good.

Sneed himself doesn't even exist, it's a made-up name to lure in customers.

People aren't pretending to not get this, it's a real thing

What's there to get though? I seriously don't understand the humor here.

Is this supposed to mean something?

It's just a word puzzle. I actually spent a day telling this joke, most people got it without prompting, some people got it after I led them with "what rhymes with Chuck," but there were still brainlets who got angry and said that "doesn't make sense!"

I'm guessing you have trouble with critical thinking, because the was the main trait shared with the people who didn't get it. Granted I only got to about 26 people, but why don't you do your own study

CHUCK'S FUCK & SUCK FUCKING SUCKS!!

Can someone please explain the joke to me.
I don't get it.

The common misconception with this situation is to expect a joke when there is in actuality none. The "joke" is the expectancy of a joke of the audience.
It's basically a middlefinger form the writers.

So, "formally Fuck's"?
wow so funny

Can you explain it to me? I really want to get it.

No no no
I think it's "formally suck's"
Can someone tell me if in right?

I just don't understand why there is thread after thread being made about this.

If you are implying a sexual joke here, I have to remind you that this would never pass the censors and they would have stopped it from re-airing (if they didn't get it the first time).
> Chuck Fuck Suck debunked!

The joke is that it reveals who is dumb and who isn't

>well well, look at the city slicker
What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
Truly kino

There are more sexual jokes in average Disney movies of the era. This offers a level of plausible deniability because of the amount of illiterate ESL watchers that the Simpsons has, they won't get it

brainlet

sg3458

I don't get it.

And yet you're laughing at something so stupid and pointless. This is poop jokes for people who piss in bottles.

no it means it used to be Chuck's Fuck & Suck

It clearly says feed and seed.