So Apple got rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack and the 3.5in white bois dick in one press event?

So Apple got rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack and the 3.5in white bois dick in one press event?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY6gQPdFvwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Source?

WAZ

wow really makes me annoyed

So another adapter to buy?

so innovative

I have no issue with retarded normies buying overpriced glitter covered shit. I hope those shekel fearing kikes in apple get counterjewed by EU merchants, disintegrating itself in the process. The only kinship the jews can have is after exchanging electrons with their golden ingots.

Black guy, White woman.
EVERY FUCKING DAMM TIEM

Wow... Such diversity!

2.5mm white plugs need not apply!

Just don't buy it? The Nexus 6p or Samsung Galaxy Notes are great phones. I don't understand why people are ever posting shit about the iPhone on here.

not having a 3.5mm jack is based.

Plus they have the adapter.

Most of us want thinner phones, they need to get rid of the camera on the back, that would be a goat tier phone.

Red pilled post

Black connector going into white hole.

This

Every Sup Forumslack who still buys an iPhone is a turbo cuck

>Wanting a more bendable phone.

>not being able to handle something like a white man

But iOS is a lot better than Android

is it ? what are the advantages

None, it's just Brazil being a shill for a much more limiting system.

muh super mario

All about that big black connection.

It's because people think price = quality

Try having thinner waists.

Do you even have electricity?

android OS lags like a motherfucker, crashes a lot, and you have to constantly kill apps, or the phone lags even more

There are 2 white gay males

let australia do the bantz, you tried

KANGS

Ah, just like the GBA SP all those years ago.
What a piece of shit.

Oh wow apple is phasing out shitty archaic and unnecessary technology. What an upset.
Cars and headphones use Bluetooth nowadays anyways which is more convenient and has better sound quality but no I want an extra hole on my phone for no reason

They know how impressionable black people are when it comes to "accessories" and they know they can convince poor black people that they "need" a $180 dollar pair of wireless headphones. This was smart marketing.

It uses almost 100% of the hardware. Faster. Won't froze. The camera quality is also a lot better.

Not been my experience at all. In fact my iPhone 6+ has loads of crashes and lags hard.

I'm buying an android phone next 98 percent sure

>what is bloatware
rooted my phone, put a minimalist ROM on it, no crashes, no bugs, battery lasts 3 days with use each day.

stay cucked, faggot

Why do niggers wear prescription glasses when they can't read?

underrated my f'am, no worry I'm here

One on the right looks like a spic to me desu

I have both, dont get android, trust me

'N SHIET

Mind tossing some links towards those minimalist ROMs?
I have a tech-savvy brother that needs to remove as much bloat as possible.

>Paying more for cosmetic changes that don't actually mean a fucking thing.

Apple confirmed for nigger technology.

>this is considered human

>camera quality
>software

Brazilian education

>cucks are still going to buy products from a company that brainwashes people with multiculturalism
>some of these cucks use Sup Forums regularly

I have used a note 3 a while ago a bit and recently an s7 active a fair amount. Seems alright to me. I'll probably go for a nexus though.

Why should I go for an iPhone again?

A phone made of machined aluminum is worth the extra money vs some piece of shit plastic phone

dude

shut up

Poor trolling, liberal.

>not knowing that Android fucks up the quality of your pictures

1)Bluetooth audio transmission is spotty as fuck
2)Bluetooth headphones are expensive relative to wired analog headphones
3)Bluetooth headphones need to be charged and their proprietary headphones only last 5 hours
You know what else is old as fuck? Wall outlets. But that shit works so there's no need to change it for something less convenient.

MAYBE if the adapter were usb-mini. This apple only shit can die. And it will.

>Android is best if you gut the native version and void the phone warranty

dude

no

go back to Sup Forums so you can jack off over your little auxiliary ports

You missed the main problem. Everyone, and I mean everyone, who uses bluetooth headsets are the biggest faggots in creation.

Sure it's subliminal but the top left picture was literally a demo of images with highly contrasted colors coming out well balanced. Basically the black guy isn't a complete wall of shadow and the white girl isn't a blinding ghost. The other images not so much.

in your country yes.

lol being outside in wind can disrupt bluetooth signal. try using one then turning on a microwave. scrambles the signal

Maybe they are advertising to the ones who buy apple. Niggers,fags,cucks and sjw.

>Bluetooth
>better sound quality
?????????

change is not necessarily progress

bluetooth can be a right bitch sometimes & not everybody wants a thinner phone

I have yet to have a problem with any plastic phone I've ever owned. You're paying more for apple shit because of brand loyalty. At least own up to your faggotry.

KONGZ'

youtube.com/watch?v=UY6gQPdFvwo

What a neat way to get brain cancer.

Quad dubs looking great there cuck

I'm annoyed with it because it's black going into white. More race mixing bullshit

What? No. Most people want more battery. To get a thinner phone they'd have to get rid of the camera. Most people throw on a bulky case.

>non-ionizing radiation
>cancer

>it's better to have no control over your phone's os

Still nothing compared to my big white cable.

If you hate it so much, then don't buy it. no one is forcing you to get the new iPhone. Quit acting like such an entitled little child.

Also this

God damn I don't care if they were half Iranian half Turk Jews I would have fucked the shit out of Ann Frank's sister

That still doesnt change the fact is a piece of shit plastic phone.

CNC'd aluminum is better in every way

I'm sure you have a totally empirical way of proving that bluetooth technology improves sound quality and aren't just shitposting.

No one even goes to Apple press conferences or any other Apple bullshit besides 20 year old hipster retards who probably hate themselves for being white anyway

>buying crap overpriced phones when you will just buy a new one in a year or two

You fell for the jew...consumerism is the enemy ffs

apple is just advertising to their market demographic, they're hardly going to advertise to people too intelligent to buy their broken shit.

Anne Frank is way better

Why not just make apple headphones that only work with apple products? That will be next year. When they go full fuck you. Also why no bluetooth headphones?

i'm not

i'm decrying the incredible number of people who are saying this is a BRILLIANT FUCKING GAMECHANGER

the future is coming, & wireless it may be, but fuck if apple is gonna be the reason

they don't innovate, they remake

Transfering sound over wireless is fucking stupid. None of my 32 ohm cans will work with it. There is a 0% chance of my buying an iphone now.

I live here. No one thinks they're people. Except on media.

huh really makes me channel energy into my brain to consider why ive never bought an apple product ever.

>mfw applefags realize they can't charge their phone and listen to music at the same time without a bluetooth headset that also needs to be charged

>We didn't innovate much so lets focus on pandering

Four blacks plug white tranny.

My phone will pay toll for this

Oh shoot look at mr audiophile over here. Guess what champ, iPhone never had good quality dac before so your headphones would've sounded like shit anyway unless you had an external dac and amp for it, which if you did, why the fuck are you using your phone as a source for a high end sq headphone setup you fucking retard

>single band
Into the trash it goes.

Thanks fucker. I just about choked on my dinner from laughing so hard.

Only Androidfags care about "control" over their phone's OS. Face it, most non-dev smartphone users aren't using their phones for anything more than texting, email, kikebook and games. Ooohh you can slightly change the visualizers. Wow, your dashboard looks slightly different. Meanwhile iPhone users can use their phone straight out the box, link all their media through iCloud, and have far less crashes with 0 bloatware. Android users are hipsters about their phones just as much as they think iPhone users are.

i can play webm

It's like the PS3 debut price all over again.

>more convenient and has better sound quality

literally untrue

Like 5 out of 6 photos in Camera segment was just blacks or that black dude with the white girlfriend. Pol ruined me.

Best reason not to buy an Apple product I've ever heard.