We will never see a Band of Brotherrs-esque war drama about the Clone Wars

>we will never see a Band of Brotherrs-esque war drama about the Clone Wars

grow up

fpbp

if you watch disney flicks or buy their products for that matter, you're drone and part of the problem

What?
literally just watch the clone wars you stupid fuck

:(

Cuck

That's a pretty stupid mentality. Do you dislike everything that gets popular you worthless pseud?

i feel ya OP

>we will never see a Band of Brothers-esque war drama about the Gummi Bears

how fuckin boring would that be? every character would look the same

Just like Dunkirk

Grandad detected, get off the computer, you're missing your shows about men who don't beat their wives hard enough

>tfw no Band of Brotherrs-esque war drama about the teletubbies

>where do you think you are

trying too hard

>magical space adventure with muppets and glowsticks for every age
> grim war melodrama full of trauma, mutilation and mud in saturated colors

Choose one

Sometimes what you think you want isn't what you really want.

The grimdark elements of RotS make it worse, not better.

The 'seriousness' of Roque One just made the lasers and settings stand out as silly. Some of the fightscenes looked somewhat cool, I'll give the movie that.

star wars republic commando mini series when?

How can you do that? They're all the same guy.

Clones gain different personality traits, scars and tattoos throughout their service.

This sounds like brony logic. Star Wars is Disney shit, Disney shit is for literal children. If something for children is popular I don't like it or dislike it, I simply ignore it because I'm not a child.

So if Lord of The Rings was bought by Disney it would suddenly become something meant for children?

>the clone wars
>disney

Yeah but it's going to have to be the same actor for all of them because they're clones.

LOTR wouldn't have had 35 years of being known as a poorly written children's film franchise as it's legacy prior to being bought by Disney, so no. Star Wars was kiddie shit when it was new and became shit for actual infants more than 10 years before it became a Disney thing. Also, LOTR is an actual work of art, not some gay little movie designed to sell action figures.

>LOTR is an actual work of art
Tolkeinfags are delusional

>Star Wars aesthetic was literally built around 1945 WW2 sensibilities
>"Hurr durr, we want to move away from teh milituree feel and maek it more tone neutral"
>Rogue One was the most military-ish movie out of all the new Star Wars films and was the best one out of all of them (which isn't really saying much, but you get the point)

How can you fuck up this badly, anons? At my local comic con, actual set designers for the new Star Wars movies came in, and I waited in line for 30 minutes to ask a question. All I wanted to know was "Since the original Star Wars so heavily based their aesthetics on the World War 2 period, do you think future Star Wars media will begin to base their designs around more recent US wars? (IE. Vietnam aesthetics or Iraq aesthetics)"

They just laughed at me and told me Star Wars was moving away from the whole "war" angle and called in the next person.

Ah, yes, the classic "u r dumb" rebuttal that always comes out when faced with no other option. Enjoy your fucking soulless, corporate trash designed entirely to sell toys to children and manchildren with low T.

I'd rather see a halo version tbqh

>the goalpost
> the place you moved it to

If you think muh orcs and elves is less childish than space monks you are stupid. Enjoy thinking you're much smarter than you actually are faggot,

Oh my sweet summer child.

Nigga you sound dumb as fuck schools in session already. You dont gotta say dumb shit because someone said some shit about your gay ass elves, come here talkin that dumb shit shake my head.

What would be cool is an embedded reporter type deal. Like it's meant to be footage for a Republic propaganda piece but the unit gets overrun or something. Kind of a We Were Soldiers with clone troopers.

man...

now i want to watch the clone wars again

I didn't know original Star Wars was Disney.
Really makes me think.