Captain America

What was your reaction during this scene Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyDki4KhGhw
youtu.be/7oMcFupuL78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I felt more Murican

Like a little boy cheering and being amazed by him.

I stood up and shouted" NOT MY CAPN" and then explained to the couple with their child sitting next to me that comic book cap wasn't that strong

I imagined a hundred fangirls in awe at this.

Also, reminded me to lift more.

Look at them muscles.

Manlets, when will they learn?

Distracted by the sound of the collective moistening of every girls panties in the theaters.

I was laughing because I remembered the /fit/ comic with the seagul and the calves

Share it

Chuckled a bit, then looked over to the female friend I went to the movies with to see her reaction.

She denied it afterwards but she had her hands on her cheeks.

I wondered when Steve Rogers developed density powers like Vision to prevent the helicopter from taking off.

"Finally they're showing those retards exactly how strong Cap is"

How he kept staring at his biceps really tickled me

Here's another question, is this equally attractive?

the slut controversy ruined him forever in my eyes
I'm a DC fan now

I was always a DC fan but saw it on my first date with my bf and I hadn't really been into Marvel movies but this made me watch the other Captain America ones. The rest are shit and the movie was pretty average apart from Captain America.

Embarrassed by my own horribly inadequate degree of fitness.
But also entertained by fun flick.
And then everybody in the theatre killed you with hammers.

I meant the rest of Marvel I really liked the 2 other Captain America movies.

I tried watching the Thor one and the second Iron Man one what a load of shit.

That was a funny interview, I love watching the slow mo version

Slut controversy?
What slut controversy?

youtube.com/watch?v=xyDki4KhGhw

Ghost in the Shell did it way better

youtu.be/7oMcFupuL78

Black Widow is a slut and a whore tho, let's be serious for a second

I think he called Widow a slut or something as a joke. So naturally there are fragile little creatures who can't believe a human being uttered a joke and are real people offscreen.

Not this?

How is Chris wrong here?

I always forget how different is Chris' face with a beard

That's not a controversy.
Sorry I mean, outside the Politically Correct States of America, this would not be seen as a controversy, but rather rowdy badinage.

I so pity you guys and your constant battle with the SJW's.

Yeah luckily it isn't as bad as it seems. they're just loud, mentally insane and cause a commotion whenever they get upset but can be easily avoided because of said reasons, you just gotta be sure not to say any trigger words or you'll have to deal with their bullshit whining like a 3 year old

They're out to destroy my way of life though.

Don't talk about our future president like that.

>"That bar really should have ripped off the helipad"

"CRANBERRY"

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You meant this to be a zinger but ironically, hillary was the leading contender of whiny with her pandering to the hoards of sjw to white knight and bash trump like you're needlessly doing now

They're suppose to meet the bare minimum requirements of stopping the things from sliding too far off the pad. They're Mildly sturdy

Yes because Trump doesn't go on a twitter tirade every week over the stupidest shit. Pandering is considered whining, it's considered pandering.

Like I said needlessly whining

He was also using his legs on the grate below, but they were off-frame

and Sup Forums made a masterpiece out of it.

one of the really good tachikoma scenes

basedLucifer

Boner Noooooooo!!!!

It was the most comic book moment I've ever seen in a movie

Perhaps not the most amazing feat, but the way the sequence built to it really hammered it home

10/10 scene

Kys please.

why?

I said it wasn't the most amazing feat portrayed but in that moment I really believed that man was a superhero trying to save his friend and not an actor taking a paycheck

your opinion may differ but I thought it was a very good scene

Well shit I had no idea Cap was this cool.

The electoral college does a lot of things by protecting us from the downsides of democracy. Right now it's number one positive use is that it protects the rural areas from being ruled by the more populated cities.

People often forget that the US is not a democracy, for various good and bad reasons, and that a pure democracy would be a country run by cities and fads.

Is it true that he wanted to do this scene shirtless?

Great scene, but i feel that he should have used his legs to pull the chopper instead of his arms.

I got a nice chuckle from Bucky giving up trying to escape with the helicopter and then deciding to use said helicopter in an attempt to kill Steve.

Felt like something right out of a wacky cartoon.

This would have been perfect if he was shirtless

Go for it Chris!

Autist that I was I thought, "Wouldn't the force of the helicopter rip his arms off?"

How is the current situation not a fad?

Wouldn't you want to if you looked like that? Nigga has been working for that shit since he first got the role.

Always listen to Jacob. He knows everything about every island

>Cap challenging Trump, Satan defends him.
Really makes you think.

Raging boner.

Remainded me of this

My vagina got wet.

I thought that I needed some Black Widow butt fanservice to make up for this scene, which literally was massively, overtly beefcake.

This isn't even a "oh muh god double standards fuk dah SJWs" thing. I just want tit for tat you know what I mean?

I want to protect his smile

No, because they are just standing around looking pretty, not doing anything impressive.

Based Evans to be honest

what are you even talking about

People have said it makes elections about states rather than the popular vote, but that's not true. You don't need a majority of states to win, either.

If Texas goes blue in the future, you could see a world where Dems win the presidency with neither a majority of voters nor a majority of states.

Rolling eyes.

>He doesn't even have super strength

Reminds me of the Matrix.

Thats kind of what made the scene.

That may have been the original intent, but that's not what it actually does.

For example, one of the stated purposes of the Electoral College is to act as a last line of defense in case someone who was demonstrably unfit to be president managed to get enough votes, to protect uneducated voters from the consequences of their own actions.

But it has never done so. Even now, with Trump as president-elect, there is no conversation there about whether the electoral college should step in. Even if you feel the answer should be 'no', the fact that Trump is someone with some very polarizing policies and no political experience means that this is the exact time such a conversation would be intended to happen.

Sort of like the second amendment, the electoral college has long since stopped serving anything resembling the function for which it was written into law. Instead, its an artifact that remains under the illusion of being central to America, but in reality is kept around because its a tool that serves to either make money for/retain power for those invested in the current system.

Without an electoral college system, presidents would have to do MUCH more campaigning (no longer being able to write off whole states as being consistently in their color) and there would be room for other political parties to put forward a candidate, because its no longer an all-or-nothing game. Politicians invested in the current political climate would never dare shake up the board by removing the EC.

Evans is literally Captain America and Cap would have never stood for something that gives more power to the politicians than to the people even when at its core a voting system without the electoral college (and for some reason no other voting system) would lead to an imbalance between states. Hell, even in just districts alone, the UK has recently had one of the shittiest elections of all time (not Brexit)

He does in the MCU. They couldn't have made it more obvious with him tackling through solid walls in Winter Soldier or lifting a motorcycle with several women on it with one hand on First Avenger, though that's a bit easier to miss. He still leaps like 20 feet forwards in the factory and the Red Skull leaves a deep fist imprint when he punches his shield

Unless there is a major shakeup in the parties, the republicans will never win the popular vote again.

It's good that they powered up MCU Cap so now he and Spidey are close to the same level and it comes down to raw agility vs. battle tactics.

>protects the rural areas from being ruled by the more populated cities
good point, so with the electoral college in place, we can make sure that the populated cities is ruled by the rural areas instead!

You're kind of an idiot, different version of the same character can have varying abilities in different continuities.

Ultimate Cap for instance was alot stronger than regular 616 cap.

>Without an electoral college system, presidents would have to do MUCH more campaigning
They would campaign in Florida, Texas, New York and Florida, and ignore the rest of the country.

>because its no longer an all-or-nothing game.
Winner-takes-all is decided by the states and has literally nothing to do with the electoral college.

BASED LUCIFER

>Even if you feel the answer should be 'no', the fact that Trump is someone with some very polarizing policies and no political experience means that this is the exact time such a conversation would be intended to happen.
Clinton and Obama had polarizing policies.

>there would be room for other political parties to put forward a candidate, because its no longer an all-or-nothing game
They'd need a lot more changes than just getting rid of the electoral college.

It would have been SO much better without the shirt.

And while that's bad for the Republican party, That isn't necessarily bad for America.

Even if you buy into the great American myth that more than two parties can't be a thing, we can and should change out those parties over time. If what one party represents ages out of relevance to the point that the majority of the country no longer aligns with them, and that remains true, perhaps its time for another political party that resonates with more people to step in and replace it.

They can even represent much of the same core values, but clearly something about the former party was not doing the job. Maybe that means no longer fighting social battles already long decided, maybe that means shifting economic or foreign policy to be more relevant to the current landscape.

But we shouldn't have to bend the whole country over backwards to keep an entire political party on life support. The parties are supposed to represent and serve the people, not the other way around.

like many here i realized i will never be as ripped as Chris Evans and fell into a minor depression

Light headed because the air pressure changed when every female in the theater simultaneously gasped

>Clinton and Obama had polarizing policies.
Clinton and Obama had policies the Republicans didn't like. Trump starts with policies neither Democrats nor Republicans like, and then goes on to policies which are basically impossible.

Second and third Manletman movies are a steaming pile, indeed.

How much I wanted to feel his bicep.

They got to me bad

>to keep an entire political party on life support
We're talking about the Democrats, right? Because Republicans control the presidency, the House, the Senate, 31/50 governships and will soon own the Supreme Court.

> then goes on to policies which are basically impossible.

Not just impossible, but in some cases blatantly unconstitutional.

>Trump starts with policies neither Democrats nor Republicans like, and then goes on to policies which are basically impossible.
Thats not polarizing.

>like many here i realized i will never be as ripped as Chris Evans
speak for yourself. dont cuck yourself into mediocrity.
read the sticky and drop that boohoo woe is me mentality.
you might even grow some willpower to go to gym

A lot of people are focused on cities.
Lifestyle in there is not nearly the same as in rural areas, so the electoral college helps give a voice to those rural areas.