What went wrong with Prof. Utonium's experiment this time?

What went wrong with Prof. Utonium's experiment this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shit pipe broke over his lab

sugar, spice, and KFC's secret spice blend

Miss me yet Sup Forums?

I gave you Adult Swim, the Cartoon City bumpers, Teen Titans, Justice League, Samurai Jack, Code Lyoko, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Genndy Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, 2005 Ben 10, and Class of 3000.

why didnt they leave her shape like the original ppg? idc if she's brown with stupid hair but jesus christ her body is abominable

accidently added a secret ingredient that made her a nigger

because non-white girls have hips

Do you really want to know the answer?

Are you sure?

he accidentally spilt Chemical W

>Chemical W

Honestly better by a large margin.

If you want to shove black chicks into everything I loved as a kid, fine. I'm used to it now.
But WHY did they need to give her Tumblr hair? Who's fucking self insert character is this supposed to be?

now just shrink her to the rest of the girl's size, remove dat booty, fire the current writers and it'd be 80% less cringey (to me at least), the last 20% is baseline-cringe for the late addition new character that is (insert current loudest minority group here).

I think mojo jojo dipped his hand in the mixture

He spilled a bottle of Malcom X.

but she's a teenager, that's why she's bigger

anyway, it was extremely stupid

>she can't control her powers so she runs away to an Island and the professor just goes on with his life

lmao

Profesor used the brown sugar for this one

kek

This is brilliant.

The ppg episode ends with her going to space to live on another planet

That's not a joke.

Unironically at least palatable now. Before this, her character made me gag. Now I can at least tolerate it.

is she inverted?

It's like Bleedman is writing PPG now.

Such a fucking corny and juvenile joke but still laughed like an idiot

Yes that's the set up now make the joke

She's supposed to be 10 years older than them.

A Powerpuff Girl falls in love with a Powerpuff Girl.

Unable to girl, she is girled by a girl with the girl's girl. Never girling the strange girl, she immediately girls her, and is overgirled to girl out that she has a girl on her as well.

But, the next girl, when she girls the previous day's girls to the girl, she only girls at her with a girled expression. After some girl, she girls out that the girl she girled is not the same girl she girl in girl with. In fact, she doesn't girl in this girl at all. She is the girl's alternate girl, who has girlen in girl with the girl's own girl, who too is blissfully girl of her girl.

Girls ensue as the two girl up a girl to girl each other their darkest, most private girls in order to girl the other with the girls they need to girl the girl of their other girls. While the two girl their respective girls, GIRL girls as they girl to girl in girl with each other instead and girl the NATURE of SJWS.

FINDS A GIRL

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>was supposed to give her(male) chemical X
>breaks chemical Y instead

Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

It's pretty autistic to hold bumpers in some high esteem

They were funny, comfy and well done.

He was eating some fried chicken while making the recipe and accidentally a drumstick into the pot.

Chemical XXX

Class of 3000 was shit be be honest
I hated that fucking theme song. I don't care if Andre was in it.

Its literaly tumblr the xir.

You faggots don't even care about PP girls, nor will you even watch it? why the fuck do you care?
You're not a toddler/preteen

fuck you, I still love the episode where they help the goo monster find his cat
or the beatles parody with mojo-jojo
or the fact that Him, as a villain, hasn't been done in any other medium since

then watch the old untainted episodes you dumb shit.
PP girls already got rebooted last year, but I bet you nor anyone else here gave a shit or watched. You're only bitching now and acting like you care atm cause there's suddenly a brown character

Just getting this out of the way

>waifu'd the shittiest ppg
Christ

>shittiest ppg
>not buttercup
whut?

alpha as fuck

You're all just jelly.

>waifu'd the alpha one