How long will it be until someone tries to assassinate Trump?

How long will it be until someone tries to assassinate Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/09/06/new-isis-military-commander-was-trained-by-state-department-as-recently-as-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did we already forget about the guy that ran up on stage and tried to attack him at a rally?

Someone tried, but there will no need to anymore
Already confirmed to lose and lose big

It's happened twice.

CNN gave the one guy a fucking platform to speak on.

-Talks about being a martyr beforehand
"I wasn't gonna hurt him."

Someone already rushed him at a ralley

If Trump is assassinated, race war begins.

you can see Trump squares up on the stage rusher at the same time he reaches for his right waistband under his coat

His assassin will take about as long as Obama's has

It looks like that scared the shit out of him.

>How long will it be until someone tries to assassinate Trump?
No one will try because leftist faggots don't believe in owning firearms.

Now if you asked how long it will take for them to riot should trump be elected (lol, yeah right) I'd answer "almost immediately".

Muds have been torturing, slaughtering and raping your race for decades. If you had any courage (lol, yeah right) you would've started the race war decades ago.

Already happened a few times.

Yes, if Trump loses the killers and their voters would win

>No one will try because leftist faggots don't believe in owning firearms.
Someone already did try. Didn't own a firearm of course, tried to rip a firearm out of a cop's holster.

>Now if you asked how long it will take for them to riot should trump be elected (lol, yeah right) I'd answer "almost immediately".
Rioters ≠ leftist faggots. Rioters = niggers. You know the difference.

You can't kill him he is Immortal. But he on the other hand is going to rid the world of Hillary when he flushes her down the toilet.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

Already happened.
factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/

FUCKING TOP KEK

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/09/06/new-isis-military-commander-was-trained-by-state-department-as-recently-as-2014/

>Someone already did try. Didn't own a firearm of course,
I've actually not heard that. I honestly don't pay attention to the MSM's coverage. Unless you're referring to the guy in this post.
>tried to rip a firearm out of a cop's holster.
Was that "tried" or tried?
Because when shit like that goes down, the authorities will throw every possible charge (up to and including not having their shoelaces tied) at the person.
It's like charging someone with "resisting arrest" when they're already on the ground, handcuffed (not that I'm a cop hater or anything) and unconscious.

>Rioters ≠ leftist faggots. Rioters = niggers. You know the difference.
You'll see the occupy movement, commies and anarchists joining the anti-Trump riots in quick order. Should it go down.

Regardless, I'll be very prepped before the day of the election.
Everyone should be, no matter who wins.

It's happened multiple times

Just like any president.
The president will stand behind protective, bullet-proof glass.

looks like its happening right now.

typical.

>Bulletproof glass for the fromt
>None on the sides or back

That ain't going to protect him if someone fired from the sides or back or from a much higher elevation.

Not happening, Libcucks hate guns.

>forgetting about the multiple attempts already

Now they have to protect from rc planes/copters flying over dropping IED's.

There have been at least two verified attempted attacks (I do not say "assassination" outright) on Trump. The first was the attempted bum-rush in Ohio by the man, the second would appear to be an attempt on his life by a British national.

I do not count the person who scaled his building a hostile actor, but he (and both of the people I mentioned) appeared to suffer from mental illness.

Trump has major support. You try to take him out and you're going to be the one with the problem.

If you tried to do him harm in front of me, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you, and there are many, many people that feel that way.

Good luck with that.

Lol. Oy the PTSD just thinking about it.

Not posting the real version.

They already tried. Best part is, he was still in country BEYOND HIS WORK VISA PERMITTING.

Fucking illegals man, I swear.

>beta leaf doesn't know what aggressive body language looks like: the post

Uhh.. The Las Vegas rally?

Not bashing Trump, but it obviously scared the shit out of him. He clung onto those SS agents pretty hard, but I'd probably shit my pants in his situation.

He handled it okay, could have been better. Just look at his face.

There was also the armed man found in a restricted section of the NYC Trump Tower. That shit got buried fast. There were a dozen small articles about it with conflicting details. The only two that were consistent were that he had a suppressed handgun and was ex-law enforcement. A bit of digging turned up that it was possible the guy was Barry Lee Bush, an FBI agent who died in a botched 2007 raid. The raid itself was super shady records-wise.

If there was a real attempt by someone who knew what they were doing, that was it. Fortunately the SS found him before anything came of it.

For certain within his first month of becoming president. However, it will be a false flag, and used to justify a purge of the liberals. Rope day will become a reality. Praise Kek.

I remember hearing about that. I never got a clear answer about whether he actually it was a case where the unknown man was simply carrying the ID of a dead man or if the man's death had been faked.

>Being this delusional

Even if niggers started forming death squads and going house to house to kill whitey, you wouldn't do shit. Apathy is death, and every degenerate shit the jews pushed upon us serves to make us more and more apathetic.

There is no clear answer. Pretty much all public investigation stopped.

I want to hunt niggers down. The only thing stopping me is that fucking cops will side with the niggers, and hunt ME. IF there was a chance I could get away with it, I would kill niggers every day. I would quit my job, and live off of the stuff I took from their bodies, and their hovels, and kill niggers all day long, every day.

move hand down like normal human "ahhh he waz reaching for guy " fuck off you autist

I only saw that on Sup Forums the day it broke and haven't heard anything about it since. Hell o even forgot it happened until you brought it up. Any articles on it?

Gun*

They already tried twice.

when will the election results be announced?

Literally nothing that wasn't published that day or the next. Even some of those are hard to find or gone outright. It got shutdown hard, which is why I'm inclined to believe it was real.

I'm more inclined to believe that was a web hoax from one of the many Kikebait bloggers. Since (((journalists))) don't check their sources, all of those lesser articles were using the fake as their primary source.

If a dead ex-FBI assassin was found inside Trump Tower, the Donald would have been posting about it personally on his Twitter page. He's said nothing. It didn't happen.

He is impervious like Washington ; ' In a wooded ravine on the far side of the river, Braddock's leading force of 1,300 men was suddenly attacked and defeated by a smaller French and native force on July 9, 1755 at the Battle of Monongahela. During the attack, most of the senior British officers, including Gen. Edward Braddock were killed or severely wounded. With panic in the air, George Washington quickly rode into the fray and helped to reestablish some amount of order. During the savage fight, Washington had two horses shot out from underneath him and his coat was pierced by four musket balls. Washington's cool leadership helped many of the surviving soldiers to effectively escape the onslaught. Despite the British loss of 977 killed or wounded, Washington was lauded as the "hero of Monongahela" by Virginia Governor Robert Dinwiddie and was given the rank of colonel in command of the 1,200 man Virginia Regiment."