How to write South Park better than Matt + Trey:

1. Look in obscure places for information on things most people don't know about. Example: Infowars.com. Or "truther" youtubes. Or conspiracy theories from the past that turned out true. Or look up where consensus of scientists was wrong (Diesel fuel being better than petrol). But one not too controversial (a lot of people still believe global warming will kill us all)

2. Look up scientific papers on subjects on the subject or talk to non-partisan experts. e.g. Is water turning the frogs gay? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11960004

3. Tie it into some pop-culture or something. e.g. the film "They Live" with the sunglasses that show the truth.

4. Have Stan get given the glasses by Alex Jones, who is insane and hypermasculine on pills. He gives Stan the pills too. Stan takes a few but starts getting too aggressive.

5. When Stan puts on the glasses he sees that all the frogs are having orgies, and are hermaphrodites.

6. Have some serious scientist talk about pytoestrogens actually making all the frogs hermaphrodites. And how average male testosterone in young adults is falling 1% a year

7. Have Kyle end with some moral along the lines with "I guess we shouldn't be fucking with our hormones - whether its more estrogen or testosterone" blah blah blah

Repeat this algorithm for lots of things. Each episode has an important lesson for understanding the modern world. I recommend these subjects:

1. Keto + paleo diet.

2. Caffeine being in all our food. Tweak episode centered on this. "decaffeieneted" and "caffiene free" both contain caffeine .

3. Intermittent Fasting episode for Cartman. Tie it in to Dragonball Z. Cartman wants a six pack. Cartman hallucinates from hunger, and sees his hunger hormone "ghrelin" personified. There is a big scene where he eats food from his freezer and ghrelin explodes and he shouts "Ghrelin no! I won't let you get away with this, Freezer!"

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/has-asset-forfeiture-gone-too-far-truck-seizure-case-sparks-outrage-call-for-change.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should do an episode about Sneed.

I like your ideas more then any of the episodes from last season.

I know it might be a "grass is always greener" but why the fuck do those half assed ideas sound infinitely better than the last 2 seasons?

4. They should do an episode based on my attached image. These guys are """libertarians""" but they are just doing the bidding for the Democrats. They should do something about government power overreach. Something about puppet governments being installed all over the world by CIA. Maybe CIA took down the old school principle to install PC principle.

5. They should slam Jeff Sessions and Obama both for Civil Forfeiture; which now takes more property from private citizens than all burgulars combined in the USA. There should be an episode about burglars who are all government employees. A load of people dressed as ex-cons and catburgulars all sit at office desks at the Department of Justice.

6. An episode called "CommieCon". A huge conference that Butters and Kyle go to thinking that its ComicCon. Episode explores the moral decisions of characters like Batman, the Watchmen etc. . But they soon realise that its not a comic book convention but a communist one. Kyle discovers that "Equality" is not always the best virtue, as "Equality no matter what the cost" can end in mass starvations etc.

Matt + Trey can get a lot of 'woke' concepts about freedom/power/futurology from neoreaction blogs.

>commiecon
I want this now and know I'll never get it. Have Kyle and Butters ever teamed up?

South Park already did the They Live thing, but you have the right idea.

they already did a lovecraftian episode so i think they need to do a kafakesque one next

7. A special Animal Farm episode. All of the school kids, for one episode, are the animals from Animal Farm. They mostly live out the story of the book. Cartman is a pig obviously, and pigs are more equal than the other animals. Its a classic kids-being-kids episode. Token is, inexplicably, still a black kid, and offended that he was not made into an animal this episode - he talks to the fourth wall about how its not OK.

They need to kill Cartman, Kyle, or Stan halfway through the season. Then have the next episode or two continue being serialized. Then completely drop the serialized bullshit, go back to self contained episodes, bring back the dead character and act like nothing happened.

>Civil Forfeiture
Maybe if you're not a trafficker or a money launderer they won't get your shit forcefully.

>#3
I'd literally pay money to see this

That is so redpilled and based fellow MAGApede. It's a shame (((Comedy Central))) would never allow such content to redpill the masses. Day of the rope when XD.

are you kidding me?
this doesn't even apply here at all

clearly its a good idea much of the time yes. But its been getting abused.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/has-asset-forfeiture-gone-too-far-truck-seizure-case-sparks-outrage-call-for-change.html#

the government/cops can take YEARS of wages off you for minor violations / mistakes.

i am deeply sorry to hear that my centrist views did not conform to your totalitarian moral supremacy

None of those episodes had anything to do with what you just said. Chill the fuck out

Pretty good

"Journey To The Edge of the Earth"
>Episode involves Stan becoming a flat earther
>Cartman sees this as funny and tries to convince him to watch more flat earth videos and do unscientifc experiments proving the earth is flat.
>Kyle catches on somehow and tries to help Stan.
>Stan gets pissed off and buys a boat and artic gear and takes the kids to the edge of the earth to prove it.
>Funny Arguments over flat earth happen along the way.
>Upon reaching antartica they have to dodge fire from the US Navy and Nasa.
>Ship gets wrecked and then they have to journey 200 km inland into antartica.
>The characters finally reach it.
>Tired from exhaustion cartman sits on the edge of the earth.
>Kenny trips behind cartman and accidentally pushes him off the edge.
>Kyle Says "Oh my god you killed Cartman"
>Credits roll and besides the credits Cartmans is seen falling and screaming as the credits roll, he eventually gets board for falling for hours and falls asleep still falling.

/r/ShitRedditSays pls leave

that subreddit feels irrelevant as fuck nowadays

Maybe liberals are the lesser evil after all