Venture Bros thread

Venture Bros thread

Can't wait for the new 6 episode season in 4 years

Neither can I.

HURRY UP, ASSHOLES. Team Four Star gets shit done quicker than you!

To be fair they only dub it. most they draw are do eye rolls and mouth flaps.

i like venture bros

it is massively suffering being a fan of the show

doc is you reading this thread, get your ass back in the saddle and give us more episodes

also bring back Kim

This is the only show that I know of that gets better with each season, but the wait for such great quality is an absolute pain.

>also bring back Kim

What for? She didn't join the guild. Triana said she;

>started hanging out with the preppies, then went to rehab in Florida and is all christainy now

Would I have liked her to have joined the guild? Fuck yes. But even if she did, would she even be allowed to arch Hank? I mean I get that Hank's sanctioned on account of being Rusty's son and all, but that's though association. Theoretically, no one apart from who ever has arching rights on Rusty should be allowed to touch Hank.

The only way I could see that being negated is if Hank turns "18" and files for an archenemy with the Guild.

I always try to get friends into venture bros and hype it up to no end, but then they see the first few episodes and get turned off by the crappy animation and acting. It's hard to actually convince them that it gets WAY better later on.
Should I just recommend them to watch a later season? I know I started on the third season on TV, is there anything unskippable in season 1?

You realize the reason why they wrote that line about her is BECAUSE Doc and Jackson got sick and tired of every ronery nerd at cons going WHEN'S GON BE KIM?

i just wanna see Kim's rocking clevage in HD

doc will come round, they better write her back into the show.

i'll go poke them some more

Yeah that'll work, while you're at it why don't you ask them to bring 24 back to life, you being so persuasive and all.

>You realize the reason

I didn't. But I'm not surprised if that's actually the case.

You... You haven't seen some of the new episodes, have you?

I recently rewatched the show for like 40th time
this is definitely the best scene in anything ever

Can't wait for a bunch of subplots that go nowhere and end terribly.

Only waifufags like Kim

I wish that was all they still do.

ray romano is gone, he is missed by all

but c'mon......Tits!

its worth the wait.

It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for that unique property, but it really does hurt.

Advise them to tough it out. It hits its stride sooner than you'd think. The first episode is the only one that feels dated to me personally.

>The first episode is the only one that feels dated to me personally.

Then you should watch The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay.

I couldn't make it all the way through that. Please tell me you didn't show him that.

>Sup Forums in 2020

Are you guys hyped for the new 4-episode season of Venture Bros. (plus special) in 2028?

How can I? I can only recommend it. Not show it.

>several years from now
>venture bros new season set to air
>instead it was a trick and athf returns
>2 minutes into the episode it cuts over to a new episode of perfect hair forever