Guys what comic reader you use?

Guys what comic reader you use?

I extract the jpegs

Do u use windows image viewer?

ye

Is there any borderless image viewer for windows?

MComix

Honeyview

YACReader. Just opens the comic and let's me read it without some shitty UI being in the way. I can easily fit to width, display as double-page, rotate, zoom, display page #, or whatever else just with hotkeys. If I so desire I can skip to a certain page in the preview window, but that only opens when I put the mouse on the bottom middle. When I open a comic it's just the image displayed on my monitor without any title or address bars and the mouse auto-hides itself. That's pretty much everything I could ask for in a reader.

Sounds like CDisplay/CdisplayEx.

CDisplayEx gave me some horrible malware when I tried it, and I don't see there being a portable version on their website.

CDisplay:
>CDisplay cannot display JPEG images more than 2999 pixels high or wide at their original sizes; it resizes such JPGs to fit within the 2999 pixel limit. The same limitation does not apply to PNGs, which are displayed using a third-party TPNGImage component by Gustavo Daud.

That used to be on Wikipedia, but I see that they removed it now.
Since most digital rips are more than 2999px high, CDisplay isn't really usable for me anymore.

I still use CDisplay. What malware did you get? That stupid search integration or whatever? I just opted out of that and I've never had any problems.

I don't remember what it was, I just know that I opted out off all the stuff in the instaler but I still got something.

I just tried CDisplay again after years and even without the image size problem, YAC just scrolls way more smooth.

Perfect Viewer on my 5.5" 1080p phone.
Perfect Viewer works great. I have no issues with it at all.
The resolution is good enough so that I can read, but the phone is too small so it's a bit straining on the eyes.

My (now broken) 7" tablet was next to perfect size for comics.

Material Comic Viewer best app for android

>shilling this hard
>mindlessly clicking Next while installing free programs
PEBCAK

Yeah I totally work for the people who made the reader, you got me.

And as I said I uncheked all toolbar shit and it still installed crapware.

>carefully spells out name with capitals where intended
>enthusiam bordering on the extreme
>going out of your way to highlight standard features like they're something revolutionary that only that reader has
Clearly not a shill.

>uncheked
So you didn't read what you were doing. Thanks for proving my point.
Some adware requires you to click cancel instead of just unchecking and mindlessly hammering the Next button.

>implying you've ever actually used cdx and aren't just shitting on it to make user pick the reader you're shilling

I also spelled out CDisplayEx right, nothing weird about that. I just listed features, you're seeing enthusiasm where there isn't any. I didn't say those features were revolutionary but some other readers do it differently and make it more of a convoluted process. And UI that somehow can't disappear is certainly something that too many readers have, like the shitty ComicRack.

Yes, I did read what I was doing. I was only talking about checkboxes not buttons. And even then why the hell would you support something shitty like that? And why can other readers manage without it but CDX has to come with crapware?

>implying I get anything out of shilling something like a .cbr reader on a fucking imageboard

Nice bait, user.

CDisplay

Perfect view is pretty great.

CDisplayEx, installed it before it got hijacked by crapware, never had any problems.

paper