>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXkCXuDxV78
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOF5Bvzk1U
poopingpenis.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

misseps posted the leaks by the way, get them while they're hot

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

How's everyone doing today?

Looks okay. I'm in the mood for depressed gems.

And I want Greg to be my daddy.

Checked

What I actually waiting to see in the show (well, beside plot moving) is the fusion with several faces, which placed side by side, like quintessons or that masked guy from the game "Tyranny".

This design choice will open SO MUCH possibilities, like having different emotions with each face or talking to several characters at once, or turning head and switching faces to express different point.

I so hope that diamond fusion will be this.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XXkCXuDxV78

What?

Sad thing is we will never actually know the details of how rose became steven

She pushed steven out of her varguba and then transferred the gem to him via some kind of magic ethereal light umbilical cord.

thanks user

lapiven

Lapicest

Pearl is mentally stable
What a letdown

>Pearl smiling
What is this sorcery?

Not nearly emotionally devastated enough for me to really get off.

SUCC

There are no red Lapis Lazulis the name literally means "blue stone" in persian or whatever, reee etc.

HARAMBE IS THAT YOU?

Reminder Lamarr can't draw worth shit, is a terrible writer and should be fired.

HARAMBE NOOOOOOO

You are fucking months late to be recycling this joke

So now pearl is fine with drinking things

this looks like a boring episode

Seeing the pre-reform outfits on the gems just seems so nice.

I like Amy's preshow, postrose look.

You face looks like a boring episode.

I'll be recycling this joke on top of your grave in my hoover wheelchair, fuckboi

The contrast between Lamar's Amethyst and Katie's is ridiculous.

That's because Lamarr is literally only able to draw Garnet.

she's heating water for cocoa or whatever, who do you think prepared steven's meals ever since he moved in with the Gems?

Amethyst. Pearl hates biological functions.

>using water instead of heated milk
how poor must you be

not pearl, steven feeds himself

Whats up /sug/? What are you listening to?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOF5Bvzk1U

I would succ her dick

The fuck you guys on about

Cooking is not alien to Pearl

>PTSD attack incoming in 3,2,1

>that episode where Pearl dropped baby Steven and his head hit concrete

But what if his

Any sfw draw requests?

Lapis wearing a tutu with a disgusted look on her face

Rose doing something terribly silly with a gun while young Greg freaks out?

Pearl is plot-retarded

those hands

I can't fucking wait for Jasper to show up in TGAAB you guys

>dead people showing up in episodes

OBVIOUSLY this is the episode where lapidot becomes canon.

What went wrong?

>2014

I want Jasper to bottle-feed baby Steven.

yeah, it's an old screenshot

what of it?

Sugar lost her will to live

/ss/ is the purest form of love.

Pearl and Lapis fusing?

Is the episode Thursday a Winter Special i.e 22 minutes like Gem Harvest? I keep hearing conflicting rumors

no but it should be

That sounds too good to be true.

scooping this one

Wait, so the shitty, literally added nothing to the plot besides Andy and Steven's true last name episode got 22 minutes, yet the episode that might clue us into more of that blank period of history gets the standard amount?

your pearl is so cute

>ywn be as upset about anything, as lorefags are about Gem Harvest
Feels good

yeah, what, are you saying you didn't want to see forced cringey memedot and zukepis moments?

What about my Pearl?

/r/ing the Zuke screenshot compilation

What ever happened to "enjoying the show"? Or are people just too good for that nowadays?

You need to zoom in to read the text in the bottom left corner

everything i'm seeing makes it look like the gems will steal steven away for some contrived reason and that'll be the whole episode conflict

i don't think the writers really had a story to tell here, its just another 'CN made us do a seasonal themed episode' episode

is Greg moe?

Thanks

OH NO GREG IS LATE FOR HIS FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL
But for real someone draw Greg as an anime girl running to school please.

this is the final one

can't wait for another string of townie episodes after this whenever the show gets off hiatus

the thing is, there's no ongoing plot left for the characters to mention offhand to make it feel like the show is still about something, unless they're going to take the Ruby ship out to try to find the Rubies after dicking around for 10 episodes

it's like the "hey guys lets have a barbecue" part of DBZ in a nutshell stretched out to 10 or more episodes. fuck

>not enjoying the comfy aspect of the show
haha, look how stupid all of you are, you make me fucking sick

THERES GOTA BE BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO

hey this was the url for zuke's private blog right?
poopingpenis.tumblr.com/
Because there's like, a confession there now aaand??

I think the issue is that Steven doesn't want to DO ANYTHING OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS MOM.
There is an entire SEASON worth of plot, development, and even townie stuff related to that.

>Secound-tier canon

The comfy aspect works in doses, only comfy stagnates the show while PLOT dumps mess the pacing up.

Muh fusion. Now every single thing of Garnet revolvs around it

I want to see the two midgets without the trenchcoat

Someone could have taken that url. Or Zuke wrote that to get everyone off her tail. This smells fishy.

>poopingpenis.tumblr.com/
THIS is probably a troll that picked up the 'Poopingpenis' url after Zuke changed the name of the blog to 'Cornbucket', but idiots are going to fall for it of course

what does it say? I don't feel like logging in to see it

i was about 50/50 on it being real or not, the narrative of 'zuke spirals into insanity' was a bit too on-the-nose

this was a fucked up thing to do regardless of what you think of zuke or her writing and I want to kick this person in the shins

But they can't function anymore aswell.
Everytime they appear they are unable to have a clear thought without fucking the other one even going as far as threatning the outcome of a mission.
Millenia of mind melt have deroded their personalities

i guess I owe you all an explanation lol. I made this blog around a year ago when zuke was getting her episodes out first, loved her art style best from what i could see of it so far, decided I’d make a…”fan” blog hinting it was really her but not really so i could use it as a personal when I didn’t want to post on my main. did it before, always had a good time, someone always believes it and thinks they’re friends with a creator. unfortunately pretty soon after this it became evident that her episodes were getting REALLY ooc, bringing shipping when the show was so subtle before, practically shoving it down everyone’s throats

over time it got more annoying and i realized she was basically bringing her gay to work and blatantly shipping a pair no one else on the crew was comfortable with, on twitter, on tumblr, shoving it in everyone’s faces all over the place and then going on about how good she is writing “”depressed””” characters with “”triggers””, so i kept the blog up and going through spite even though i was mostly losing interest in the show. plus I heard she blocked ship-haters and she never blocked me so i was ill lmfao. and even though I started getting more aggressive with the reblogs and “hints” no one noticed until a couple of days ago. i gotta tell ya, that made running this all this time worth it a million times over, because /sug/ and reddit practically shit themselves LOL. this is one of the best weeks i’ve had in a while. (1/2)

nah, Zuke completely deleted the account so now a troll or a ledditor zukefag could've picked up the url

It's probably someone who took the URL. This wouldn't explain how the person knew personal information that she didn't reveal publicly until later.

The same people who liked/left comments on her tumblr blog were Alizabees, a comic artist who she used to talk to her on twitter, and some Lapisfags

the blog definitely wasn't a troll blog

Literally nothing on this show can be done naturally in a well-paced anymore for whatever reason, even character development is rushed and forced.

yeah, i'm not sure what reason someone would've had to impersonate her a year ago, when the only opinion anyone had of her was 'lol ebin shitposts'