Sup Forums I am conflicted

Sup Forums I am conflicted

Recently I have been training a new Co-worker for a couple months. He is a Christian who is redpilled. Our convo's started with philosophy questions to redpill questions now. He is a preacher outside of work. I have been atheist for a long time but after so much redpill talk he makes things sound so convincing that life is more then what we have and all the bad things in life have an answer.

Idk if I can stay to my logic without questioning if a god does exist now. I'm conflicted on wanting to believe again.

It feels right to me to think that God might exist and feels good to know abit. Am I just slowly getting too much christ fag time with my Coworker? I'm so confused now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1hVY7bmqsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzbt1LdPmfk
youtube.com/watch?v=TczxAvjCu4w
youtube.com/watch?v=q5n6X9sUznI
youtube.com/watch?v=WNXsmuzWgL4
youtube.com/channel/UCf7UKslwT23nmUwsMMO48xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Embrace it, lest you fall into the void.

He's preaching to me about morality and god atm and it feels right man. We already went through so much talks of morality that it just seems like a god might exist at this point.

Hahaha wtf are you on about. Is this how christians try to shill on the internet?

>it just feels right man. You know morality abd stuff

Go back to church and get off the computer. Nobody beleives youre an athiest

morality is a big one. often leads people to find god. you should ponder how you fit into all of this as well. do not focus on what you know. focus on what you know not to be.

The religion sucks!!

Fuck off faggot. It's a legitimate thing, I'm not a fucking shill

just keep going brother
take his hand and keep going

dont stop

The biggest problem I have always struggled with is the nature of god itself.

What is god?

Its okay to believe that god may exist. Thats why i choose agnosticism.

There's nothing illogical about committing oneself to a belief that isn't itself inherently self-contradictory or viciously circular. And Christianity is neither.

The Creator and Lord of everything.
He has the qualities of omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence.

Dont let cuckstians make you believe in lies. Sure, you may WANT to believe we all have a soul, and good people will go to heaven and the meanies will go to hell, but is it really the case? Morality is just a tool of the people at the top of the apex to control the masses (murder and theft are wrong, goy, now back to work), is there even such a thing as morality in the animal kingdom? We are animals. This is a hard pill to swallow but it is possible to so without choking. Rather die than believe in delusions.

Just go for the tunes and if you feel inspired you can stick around for the talk

youtube.com/watch?v=j1hVY7bmqsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzbt1LdPmfk
youtube.com/watch?v=TczxAvjCu4w
youtube.com/watch?v=q5n6X9sUznI
youtube.com/watch?v=WNXsmuzWgL4 (personal favorite, really have to hear this one in a cathedral to get the full effect)

> Current year
> Still believes in the atheist jew

Get back to your roots, white man. Atheism is a scam designed to destroy you from within.

Source: Was atheist 10 years. Rediscovered God recently, feelsgod.jpg

A being of a dimension beyond time with the capacity to manipulate our reality (4-5D) without being detected within it.

>and Christianity is neither

Feel free to argue any time.

Join the Orthodox Presbyterian Church

its the old "kill em with kindness" routine

it works if your head is soft

dont fall for their jewish lies.

Praise Jesus. Your coworker is doing the work of God. Be encouraged and of good cheer!

>tripfagging

>>>/Reddit/

> Having no idea about Christianity or any religion
> Muh Richard Dawkins
> Muh God Delusion
> Muh logical fallacies

You don't have to be a christian to believe in a higher power, literally every single society on earth has done it

>protip: for a reason

I don't like christianity because I don't like the morality, and I believe that it's counter to the obvious morality of the higher power's structure

Also I think that christianity harnessed the truth of the higher power to bring us down

think of that what you would like

Keep responding senpai!

edgy

does that mean you don't exist because you haven't spent all of your money to save nigger children? Or are you just a bad goy?

POST TITS NAKEE

Sup Forums so he told me when I'm ready to believe to just go home get on my knees and close my eyes and just say I acknowledge god and I am his servant. Then read the 4 solomons?

>mfw A-

feels basque man

One thing that annoys me about atheists is how they claim they're open minded and yet have so much trouble diverging from their 'God is not real blahblah everything about religion is false and useless blah'

Try it, see how it feels, learn about it, read those solomons and anything else if it interests you. There is much more to christianity and spirituality fhan what many people think of it. It's not as superficial and simplistic as atheists claim.

And their refusal to acknowledge that is proof of their close-mindedness, ignorance and general stupidity.

Logic only goes so far. their are a lot arguments for the existence of god but they are mostly for defending your faith, not for converting others. I believe in god not because of the argument from intelligent design or argument from beauty but because i feel him.

you can't be redpilled without being a Christian user

Here you go OP. This guy probably has some of the best videos dealing with Christianity and how other religions and beliefs compare.

youtube.com/channel/UCf7UKslwT23nmUwsMMO48xw