No threads about X-Men Blue and Gold creative teams? They're garbage

No threads about X-Men Blue and Gold creative teams? They're garbage

>“X-Men Gold,” written by Marc Guggenheim with art by Ardian Syaf, will star Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan and Rachel Grey, with Kitty Pryde as team leader.

>“X-Men Blue,” written by Cullen Bunn with art by Jorge Molina, stars the time-tossed team of Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure. Jean Grey will be present as well, but in “Blue,” she’s taking on the mantle of leader for the first time.

Magneto mentoring the O5 is such a fucking great idea and I'm mad it's Bunn.
Guggenheim is one of the worst but that line up is platonic ideal. Kitty as leader is fine

>X-Jackets

Hell yeah.

Blue has me interested honestly despite me not liking Bunn. Gold I will pray for a new team ASAP.

>Marc Guggenheim
>Ardian Syaf
>Cullen Bunn
>Jorge Molina
Yawned so hard my jaw squeaked

>kitty and jean as team le8

that's better than my reaction of horror.

Maybe Bunn will leave Uncanny and someone great will take that book

Thankfully Nightcrawler was spared the indignity of a lame new costume.

everyone but Rachel is just in a classic suit

is uncanny even continuing I was under the impression this was a relaunch of the x-men books

lmao gross

How long have Colossus and Storm had those costumes? Storm's is weirdly asymmetrical vertically and Colossus has armpit holes for some reason.

I don't even know what you do at this point. I had faith in this relaunch depending on the creators because of the number and depth of titles. But it needs to actually be a new thing, not a "yearly relaunch" of new numbers. The X-Men books have been absolutely dogshit for years now. Scrap your existing creators and get something new, with a hook. Only the Bunn book has a hook and it's fucking Bunn.

Yeah, I think both it and Extraordinary. There's no indication they've been cancelled and imo Uncanny is one of those core, always published books.

The Inhumans get Al Ewing, Saladin Ahmed, and Matthew Rosenberg

X-Books get stuck with Guggenheim? How did they choose someone worse than Lemire?

Pretty sure they're new in that they're different from what they're wearing now but the costumes are super classic inspired.

Storm's does look off. Those armput holes are hilarious, how else would you tell it's an X!

I don't like Rachel's Scarlet Witch thing instead of her markings.

Gold has a really boring lineup and creative team. I might give blue a try.

The Inhuman royalty book looked way more intriguing and I never thought I would say that

These are so deflating, wow.

These were the least interesting out of the books announced.

Hopefully Cable, Generation X and Weapon X will be good.

Iceman and Jean Grey never stood a chance

>stars the time-tossed team of Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure
Someone post the picture of what-if

Did Icetwink shave his head?

>Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure
Now Erik is the new Charles?

So Cyclops is going to be on 2 teams at once? I see he's been learning from Wolverine.

Thank God, since Rachel's costumes are usually horrible. I'm not sure what that black thing around her eyes is supposed to be, but the cape with Cyborg 009 buttons looks interesting.

He's probably just in "ice-form" while still wearing a jacket and pants.

Inumans are getting a show, so Marvel's giving them all the attention, X-Men they just keep around to sell comics once in a while when not making movies.

>Guggenheim
Fuck. His Young X-Men was fucking terrible.
>Bunn
That's kinda nice, but then it's still a fucking O5 book. Does he still keep Uncanny?
>Magneto as their mentor-figure
Now that's an interesting twist. I hope this doesn't mean Uncanny is cancelled. If it is, this is a downgrade in every respect. Well ok, Molina is lightyears ahead of Land.

Wait, who the fuck is that in the bottom ri-
Who the fuck is that?
>Rachel Grey
Holy shit, that's a fucking terrible design for her.

Why did Storm have to be on Gold? She fucking sucks.

kys

Honestly Bunn can do no wrong for me, love his Magneto.

>Does he still keep Uncanny?
CANCELLED
I like Bunn, a lot, but he's pooped out some true turds.

user, it's pretty obvious that Extraordinary is getting relaunched into Gold. ANXM is getting relaunched into Blue.

>>The Inhuman royalty book looked way more intriguing and I never thought I would say that
It helps that Royals is an actual Inhumans book and not the "Hey guys check it out, they're like the X-men but worse in every way!" that Soule has been shitting out for years now.

He's definitely pooped out a lotta shit, but his Magneto has always been great. Both in the ongoing and in Uncanny. Hopefully it's a Magneto book with the O5 as supporting cast and not the other way around.

I think it's be one of those split books. So we'll get a few pages of Mags, then some of the O5. I mean, as much of a Magsfag as he is, I can't see him neglecting him for some whelps.

>Gold
>Trash creative team, boring line-up so far, though I like Kurt and Rachel.
>Blue
>Fucking O5 again. This time with Mags

I never thought I'd say this, but if they want to shove Jean down our throaths I'd rather have adult Jean than this insufferable cunt.

Let's hope Gen X and Weapon X are more interesting than this.

Blue honestly has a genuinely interesting hook if Bunn follows up on it - exploring how the O5 feel about the ultimate Evil Mutant Magneto being their ally and mentor's pretty interesting.

I fucking hate the O5 and Bunn's good exactly half the time, so I'm not thrilled by this, but it's one I'll pick up if it gets good reviews.

Has there been a time "Resurrection" actually was a massive improvement and not just a rebranding?

At least the art looks great.

looks awful

what happend to future angel did his wings changed?

Is anyone else extremely tired of the time-displaced X-men? I mean, it was an ok storyline for a minute but now its painful to read. These are some of the most important characters in the Marvel history and yet they go on dangerous missions as if their deaths wouldn't cause huge changes to the timeline and everyone is ok with it? In a world where Cpt. Marvel, a member of the Ultimates, cracks down on crime before it happens, she's not gonna deal with huge threats to the space/time continumn?

>Kitty is the leader of the X-Men
>Teen Jean leader of the O5
>Old Man Logan is on the team
>the O5 are still around
>Xavier is still dead
>CANCELLING FUCKING UNCANNY line

I've given up, I'm so done.

Killing Cyclops for no real reason pissed me off, killing him by an Inhuman in a fucking stupid MCU vs FOX storyline made me madder.

This is the final nail, the characters and teams are fucking awful, the O5 have long since been just the worst AND the fucking writers are just ass. I think I'm done buying Marvel comics, they've killed my thrill for Marvel comics. No joke, I'm cancelling my entire pull tomorrow.

>kill all the popular X-Men, kill Wolverine, bring him back as Old

kek are X-Men comics dead?

It's going to be a book dedicated to Magneto slapping her down whenever she does stupid psychic things.

If you go on most of the other comic book news/media sites and read the comments. It's good to see everyone else hates this. GOOD.

Auto-pilot corpse soldier

DC

I like Gold's line up.

I would have included Rogue and Gambit.

>Kitty has a dyke cut too

FUCKING MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

At least she's, y'know, actually bisexual so it would be less out of place on her

and looking at that cover honestly it looks like she has the same kind of hair as Rachael rather than Carol's shitty haircut

For me, if they're gonna insist on keeping Old Man Logan around instead of bringing back present Logan, at least give him the jacket Logan wore in New X-Men. He looks ridiculous being surrounded by people in uniforms while he just wears street cloths

Rachel and Kitty on the same team again? YES!

>Kitty
>Bisexual
Somewhere Karma is slitting her wrists

Why doesn't Karma simply kill herself?

Iceman and Jean have an equal chance to be great bc it could be totally different. Outside chance

How the fuck is Jean going to lead? She might be the most powerful but she's always been a retard. And how in the fuck can Cyke's dude Magento let Tyke continue to squander his potential like this?

You want to know what kind of book I'd like ? Magneto taking just young Scott under his wing and bringing the man out if him, or just burn off the bitch he's been impersonating.

I know right. As if she sucks anything other than inhuman dick.

Q: Why doesn't every mutant that has suck for life?
A: Because they've never known any better.

Best girl is going to die in IvX, isn't she?

Marvel really needs to pull the trigger on all those "wink-wink" gay characters now that Bobby's broken the ice.
I'm talking Storm, Kitty, Rachel, Magik, Beast needs to get caught with those garters he's always bragging about, the Maximoff twins need to finally get caught in bed together, the whole shebang.

No. Nononononono. Nooooo.
No way.
Because that demon thing that's been impersonating Illyana was never actually a living thing to begin with.

Gold is Extraordinary renamed. She'll probably show up there.

Her being cunty ever since turning on Scott after he died leads me to believe she died months ago. As good as.

Is that the same douche that likes ollicity? Jesus why would you make a thread with that name in it.

Fuck you mang, the Darkchild Was Just Illyana being honest and open with herself. I bet Blackbolt kills her. I'm going to be so fucking g mad...
I doubt it, it looks like they replaced her for Rachel, also Rockslide and the other mutie kids were the whole reason I was following Extraordinary. Without them I don't give a single fuck for anyone on either team.
Naw, if she were dead she wouldn't be questioning what Emma was up to, and X-Haven would have been swallowed up by Limbo.

At least she's turned her attentions back to seducing her brother. That's something.

I mean she'll probably be in that book just not in the main cast

I have to admit, it will be strange not having her in a flagship. She's been in all of them 2011.

Rockslide wasn't in Extraordinary.

You seem to have made the same mistake Lemire did and are confusing Rockslide for Glob Herman

I hope gen x has hope and some of the other kids from generation hope she's my favourite. at the very least have her show up in cable

So Marvel's gone from figurative ways to kill off people's interest in the X-Men to literal ways...

>Wanting Generation Hope
You deserve Hopeless

The Limbo refugee camp demon battle during the Sinister arc, he was in the defending student's ranks.

He wasn't in it as much as Glob, but he was there for a few panels with Eyeboy and Shark Girl I think, but they didn't get stuck in Omega World with Glob, No-Girl, Anole, and Ernst.

You say this shitposty type thing, but here you are on the X-fan thread... Hypocrite much?

Wut? Not him, but if you fight for them dropping some scraps in the dirt for you, you might be a punk.

I did not spot Shark-girl.
They really need another classroom/bunker/rolecall scene so we can figure out who's were these days.

I might be getting that mixed up with Spider-Man and the X-Men, but I'm pretty sure you could spot her and Santo in issue 1.

I want Hope back but I'd just rather her in X-Force, or failing that with Cable.

The kids from her gen still alive I don't really miss.

No man, punks have stupid blue mohawks and nearly murder every member of Storm's team that flies.
Punks are members of knock-off mutant groups who are okay with gassing minority populations.
A punk doesn't know why mutants are homo-SUPERIOR.
I'm no punk.

A punk is what they call the guy they fuck in prison. A sloght coinicidence, here you're defending the people fucking mutants over. There's nothing good about the state of the xmen lately.

Marvel did this.

She showed up in (ugh...) All-New' during the Apocalypse Jr. birthday party. You thinking of that?

Oh grow up, Ernst!
Wishing away the very people who provide us all X-Men goodness, such as it is, is the kind of monkey's paw assholery that will one day put Mickey Mouse in charge.

Oh no, god forbid someone else fuck over the property.

goddamnit
first time my favorite line-up is used in years and it's the wrong fucking wolverine

Oh hell no, I avoid that comic like I avoid any comic that stars Bendis' OCs

No kidding, why the fuck is it not Laura

You ... *wanted* the Knock-off Lauraverine?

I'm so glad they're ditching the awful ANAD Storm look. I even like the Stormhawk but something about that one did not do it for me.

Pretty sure he meant young man logan. I prefer Laura to be called X-23 but hey thats just me personally.

Why not Talon? It's a way better name than Wolverine or X-23

Because X-23 is her slave name and Talon sounds like a bird.

>Talon sounds like a bird
That's the point user, did you not read Innocence Lost and Target X?

The mohawk is love. Punk lesbian love, that's what you don't understand.

Maybe this won't be terrible?

"X-23" sounds/feels way too sterile to be the character, even as a killing machine Laura had passion and depth.

you guys sound like waifufags.

So Lemire is completely out as the one in charge?

What an ignoble run that was.

Do we remember what happened the last time everyone was wearing X-jackets?

That's why people who were on good terms with her addressed her by her name, not her label