Prove to me that this isn't the best comedy film of the 21st century

Prove to me that this isn't the best comedy film of the 21st century.

Protip: you can't

if you're 11 yes it's pretty good

>Prove an opinion
Indeed I can't.

Wow isn't it funny that he said "vagina" the wrong way? Wow isn't it funny that nobody realizes he's joking?
This isn't funny or subversive or even that good at making people uncomfortable.

Because Ali G in da house exists

I never thought i'd see the day when someone could miss the point of a movie like Borat.

What's your favorite comedy movie/series/stand up.

spotted the ameritard

my wife

Borat is great, but what we do in the shadows is true comedy kino.

Good Luck Chuck, Big Bang Theory, Dane Cook

They're both kino

Welcome to nu/tv/.

lmfao, nice bait lad, Dane Cook gives it away too much though.

Nothing can match British version of Death at a funeral.

I was a senior in hs when this movie came out, I saw the dialogue around this unfold. It's impossible to not get this movie, because its ambitions are just absurdly low.
No sense in answering this because you already have "that's shit" in the chamber but Christopher Guest movies are less watered down versions of what Borat tried to do.

Which do you appreciate more: a comedy that is based on improv or a well written comedy script? Both can be very hit or miss and takes a lot of talent to pull off really well.

Because this is.

It's funny cuz Americans don't realise it's taking the piss out of them, not Kazakhstan.

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT

That and Walk Hard: Dewey Cox are the best two

borat is top 5 but

KUNG POW: Enter the Fist
takes tha numba1

>Wow isn't it funny that he said "vagina" the wrong way?
yes

>inb4 a movie like this couldn't be made today

>no one has mentioned Hot Rod

Borat is funny but it can't hold a candle to Hot Rod.

This is just what leftist hypocrites say because they feel bad about laughing at racist jokes.

>no mention of Macgruber and Black Dynamite

>Majority of this thread hating Borat
>Majority of this thread American
It's literally perfect, Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius in the way that he subverted American culture by acting like a right wing Middle Easterner and getting everyone to laugh at what dumb rednecks said

i honestly liked Bruno more. Borat is still great tho

rubber dingy rapids bro

PAMELA

Withnail & I
Black Books
Doug Stanhope

>implying Hunt for the Wilderpeople isn't the superior Waititikino

Anglos like Borat because it made the Yanks look like fucking retards, that's why fat disgusting American twats think it isn't funny

I'm an American and thought this movie was hilarious. Then again, I'm from New England, so my opinion is irrelevant when it comes to (((America))).

Everything he's done since Ali G should be completely discarded.

>It's the spark plugs... they're Jewish... the Jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic.

You literally cannot get much better than this film.

Are you out of your fucking mind? This movie is hugely popular in America and made a lot of money here. People were repeating lines from it for years.