Now that the marathon is over, what do you think of the show now?

Now that the marathon is over, what do you think of the show now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P48KJAwJEXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's got its moments, but CN airs it way too much.
le "the general opinion" maymay.

No, you're right. It's just hard to see the good in a show that constantly steps on the show it's based off of.

>CN airs it way too much.

what was Scooby Doo
what was Johnny Test

TT '03 did the same shit with the comic it's based from by making it a tween faux-anime.

I'd rather watch scooby doo than TTG or Johnny Test, desu

What kind of point are you trying to make
What could he have possibly meant by this

No, it had next to nothing to do with the comic it's theoretically based of, but at least it managed to stand up on its own as a entertaining show even if the glaring weebness is painful to a more modern audience

Last thing I heard, TTG fails to appeal to anyone in particular and its ratings are in the shitter despite CN being obsessed with airing and keeping it alive 24/7

It's my new favorite show desu

I want to do obscene and sexual things to TTG Raven.

Sorry Tara Strong, but I am never going to stop jerking off to the characters you voice. It'd be unnatural.

There are at least three reasons to watch TTG if you're above the age of the target demographic:
>You're a DC fan and love seeing obscure references in the cartoon
>You're a sadist and used to watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia or other mean-spirited comedy shows
>You're a Sicko™ and you fantasize about sexual things with the girls in the show

I'm all of those. I will not apologize for this.

>Blood.

That reminds me. Raven pricked her finger and bled a little too. TTG seems to be the only show that isn't too afraid of blood on CN. Nothing compared to Loud Houses bloody nose though.

The characters in TTG also have a tendency to die a lot, or get completely physically abused for the sake of comedy.

One episode had an entire song devoted to how they died in various gruesome ways because they were re-enacting the pilgrims in America.

>They all go evil
>They actually succeed

>this is how fucked American cartoons are

Sorry, I was busy watching Nick and Disney.

>implying that CN showed them as much

TTG is shown so much more it's not even funny.

>Last thing I heard, TTG fails to appeal to anyone in particular and its ratings are in the shitter

Its one of their shows with highest raitings

Teen Titans Go Go Go?

The marathon ended

And now they're using the same promo set and actor to promote BEAST BOY'S BIRTHDAY, THIS SATURDAY AT 6PM

Every single commercial break.

Isn't that at least partially because they air it so much?

Bad but has a few good moments . I can at least say 5-10% is good maybe it would be different if it was just some show about random characters.

No way this can't be real

>they let TTG do blood
>almost cancel regular show's movie because JG was urging for a blood spit take during a chin punch scene

For Christ sake. I loved all the salt this show spread but now it's getting annoying and overexposed. If TTGO's ratings tank it's game over for CN since they promote not much else. It's not even a brand name like Spongebob since DC characters get tons of cartoons and changes over the years unless TTGO gets more popular then literally every other animated DC cartoon ever.

I'm sorry what did you say?

I was too busy waiting for Boom to get back its timeslot.

>what was Scooby Doo
like 8 different series with 5 different premises and some groovy ass music that had nothing to do with pie

>over
This TTG ride ain't over yet, OP.
youtu.be/P48KJAwJEXo

Cancer.

Wasn't there already an episode about Beast Boy's birthday?

>Billy can we watch our show now?
>when TTG is over
>but Billy TTG is never over
>ARE YOU READY FOR BEAST BOYS BIRTHDAY BASH
>Billy please!
This is more aggressive than Spongebob ever was. Soon it will be Teen Titan Network.
>turn on Boomerang
>more fucking TTG

I mean what can compete with a roster shows they never advertise.

Their advertisements go something like this "HEY KIDS NEW TTG THIS WEEK TIME TO GET EXCITED!! WHOOOO!!.... and these shows are also new too I guess...."

Like they spend so much energy and time on shilling TTG that they barley advert any other show. The only time a show will get some limelight is during those bombs where they decide to air a certain show at 5 for a few weeks.

But I mean it's just typical CN broadcasting. They get that one show that carries in ratings and disregard everything else to air only that. Before TTG it was AT/RS, then they had that void where AT/RS was good but not enough episodes to fill an afternoon so they filled it with johnny test. I can only wonder what will replace TTG because it's ending its run soon at this point. They are whoring it out so much that kids will get sick of it and they need a new flavor.

But to get back to your actual post, yes it's because they air it so much at prime time hours.

>turn on Boomerang
>more fucking TTG

That's the worst, honestly. It's now on Boomerang, of all places. It's not a fucking classic, it's a meme that's gone too far.

agreed, TTGO Raven is top waifu material(especially in kinky situations)

first and third are the main reasons for me