Fred Rodgers

Did this man single handily ruin a entire generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q
youtu.be/29lmR_357rA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Fred Rodgers said you should be proud of what you are, but he never said you should be satisfied with that.

No, he was a great person

If you already take pride in what you are now. Why would you not be satisfied?

>construction workers build a foundation to a house
>they're proud of the foundation, it's a good foundation
>they decide fuck it, no point to finish the house, the foundation is good enough

Fred Rogers is based.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q

I barely remember what his show was about.

It was a bit too "feels goodsy" for my tastes though, even when I was like four years old.

Would've been nice if it had actual life lessons in it besides "LOL BE YOURSELF EVERYTHING'S GREAT YAAAY."

He fingered me and now I'm wild and slutty, gonna make as much money as any man

He was harmless. A dork, but he helped calm kids down.

>yfw you realize mr rogers is a white ben carson

That fucking guy.

OH OKAY LETS TAKE OUR SHOES OFF WOULND'T WANT TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOR GOY IN KNOW WHERE YOU LIVED

>Literally a white nigger
That's quite the endorsement.

It's this kind of attitude that gave us the 61 genders we have today. I thought/pol/ hated the snowflake mentality. This is what he gave us.

>public broadcasting should exist

no

he turned future generations into feel good hippy numale cucks so ...

fuck him. he sissified an entire generation of men

>not liking Mr. Rogers

Fucking kill yourself, bitch

>Sup Forums is 1 person
wew

this

It wasn't like that
Literally all he did was teach good life lessons
Check it out on YouTube you might enjoy it

Sometimes we need innocence and love. Sometimes we need harsh truth. He was supposed to supply the former. Not the latter. I dont blame him for people turning into Numales.

No one single handedly ruins anything. This man was a blessing from the lord himself.

He was a great man who practiced the morals he preached, don't blame him for the pussification of men.

Yes it was. He was PBS bullshit. At least you could learn something from Mr. Wizard.

Eeven his overweight black dudes guarding the building where he lived out his old years were shit. Might as well call up Dr. Science the Jewish Guy to learn aboug the Green Jew.

nobody thinks like that

A lot of you faggot edge lords fail to understand that his show was geared towards kids. So with that in mind it makes sense that he was emotionally centered when discussing shit on his tv show. As for his work, he was trying to educate kids and had a strong dislike for the dumbing down of childrens shows to just rampant explosions and violence.

As far as the other points you faggots made about encouraging kids to be happy with who they are, again he was encouraging children to do that. I don't need to explain why single mothers are terrible, but half the reason they are so bad is that they end up as neurotic faggots with no self worth.

Tl;dr Rogers was a good childrens entertainer and educator, and if you have a problem with that you're either an edgy faggot, or autistic and cant contextualize what he was teaching.

that was the point Barbossa

Check your privilege, this man was a fucking Navy SEAL sniper

Wrong.

Single mothers and feminism made that problem. Have a society of open communication and strong neighborhoods is the basis for a strong community. Strong communities produce married couples and resist outside influence like cultural relativism.

>Sup Forums always on about muh family values
>guy on TV preaches family values
>HURR WHAT A NUMALE KEK XD
you people are retarded

No, Rodgers was a shitlord paid by the Jews to huck bullshit to the children, just like everybody else (((PBS))) hired back in the day.

And he hid out in his building even after he was called out for it.

youtu.be/29lmR_357rA

I guess you're right.

I grew up with his shit and I wasn't pussified at all.

It's just been so damn long ago I barely remember it.

Kids definitely need optimism at a young age (but not past like age 6-8).

That's the problem with people with on Tumblr, they never stopped watching kiddie bullshit and still do as adults.

>all those dislikes
rekt

Nope. It was the mental confusion created by not enough people having a solid upbringing that created those delusions. Those at peace would not stray from the norm. Why do you think all liberal/radical "art" and protest is confrontational and obnoxious?

Don't let the degenerate tools try and hijack and associate with themselves a symbol of "warmth" and "kindness" its the most basic of propaganda tools.

Druggies can be nice people too, they are still being exploited by the not so nice, because they are degenerate. That is the issue.

>shit talking mr.rogers
Even being a faggot, he'd still like you just the way you are.

That video gave me aids

if trannies thought they were great just the way they are they wouldn't want to become trannies

>61 genders
You perpetuate this fiction.

Mr. Roggers is p cool, but Mr. Dressup was better

>I heard a rumor once that he was in nam? Or part of the special forces or something? Can anyone confirm this??

I get what your saying, but what does "be yourself" mean?

I think its more of an evocation to play to your strengths and to not be delusional.

Being "otherkin" is lying to yourself and special snowflakes are created by the desire to be what you are not for attention or special privileges.

I highly doubt it. He was a minister.

A noble individual. He affirmed a child's feelings while simultaneously advancing self control which is one of the virtues, love of family, love of local community, creativity and imagination through the 'make believe' neighborhood , and applied learning through the 'real' neighborhood. Most of all he advocated respect and civility while being allowed to question.

One more thing. He also tackled issues like divorce, death, being in a wheelchair, and other shitty stuff even adults have a tough time with

Pretty bad-ass, especially when you consider his Sniper Record in the USMC.

Funfact: he wears those sweaters to hide his tattoos from his service days.

Mr. Rogers is a national treasure

It's a popular myth, he was never in the military, Bob Ross was though.
Rogers was great, every single thing he did was about encouraging children's self-esteem and creativity at a target age where this is absolutely vital for emotional and intellectual growth. I would take his detractors here with a grain of salt, most people here never watch him and most people here are shitty people on top of that.