IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SEAL PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB...

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SEAL PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB AND KILL THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

THEY'RE LOUD, THEY FUCKING STINK AND THEY SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING HARBOR AND NOW THAT YOU FAGGOTS STOPPED BUYING PELTS THEY'RE GETTING OVERPOPULATED

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE NIGGERS OF THE SEA AND AMERICA YOUR FUCKING CELEBRITIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BABY ONES AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY NEED TO BE GASSED ALONG WITH YOUR CELEBS OKAY

>muh feels
>muh cute pics

HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GDsbimWs4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABM8RTVYaVw
dailymotion.com/video/xvccpd_my-life-as-a-turkey-hd_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread has potential

tl;dr

OH NO THE SEAL IS GONNA STEAL MY FUCKING MAPLE SYRUP

BETTER CLUB IT ROUND THE HEAD AND EAT SOME POOTINE FROM A LEAF

Fuck the club, the other day I put one in a boston crab until he died

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE DOG PROBLEM WE SUCK AND FUCK THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

Ask the austrailians how to deal. They handled the emus well.

t. Akinuukanuuka Aassanaaq

ANGERY

Do seals even show up in the parts of Canada that have people?

HOW ABOUT YOU DEAL WITH YOUR PAKI PROBLEM FAGGOT

Why club them go death

Why not just shoot them?

Whatever.

UH, ALL THE SEALS OR SEA NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS SEA BECAUSE ITS FOR HUMANS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE SEALS CLUB BAIT AGAIN!!!

Don't be a fuckin sub human m8

This guy gets it

Be sure to slaughter them in the Kosher method goyim.

Guns aren't allowed the Glorious Utopia of the North

DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR THIS

NO

FUCK YOU

THEY GROW UP TO BE NIGGERS MIGHT AS WELL END IT QUICK

Circumcise them first?

Oh fuck, I remember him haha. Whack lol

>guns

lmao boooring

I want to club a seal so bad.

It is because it is an ancient aramaic inuit passtime that has been going on for 1000s of years from the time when black people were masters and kangs of the universe. The aramaic inuits were granted only 2 abilities living on pack ice and clubbing seals.

No gunz detected

>a fucking leaf

This triggers the Canuck

because it ruins the pelt

You have a serious Emu problem m8 we don't let ourselves get cucked by a fucking seal let alone oversized poultry.

>Canada thinks they are barbaric because they club a few furry rats.

We are #1 at killing whales, not even asia got shit on us. We are so good at killing them, that the whales volunteer to be in the bay every year.

Fuck you, Canada. Its not even a rite of passage to club a rat in your country.

Are they edible? That's really all I need to know.

You stay out of this burger.

This is how a bay should look, else the oceans will be angry

>eating a burger with a fork and knife

made you a new flag

>he's never had flipper pie

Can't kill blanchon or their mother. If we do kill the mother by "mistake" we have to let the retard baby die of starvation.

>killing is wrong

Reported thread for racism. Bye.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GDsbimWs4

>every fucking time

This picture makes me happy. This is how human beings are supposed to be. Not a bunch of vegan faggots who care about ohhh no muh baby seals wahhh wahhh appeal to emotion fallacy, boo hoo.

>implying

They're pretty good, sadly it become pretty bland when frozen for off-season sales.

Soon the last SEAL will be thrown into the SEAL REFINERY.

We will initiate the the SEALDIED.

>muh fur-rats killing matters

always a fucking leaf, always....kill and torture cute seals, but love muslims, a typical leaf

>Europeans collapse our fish stocks
>have to start culling seals to stop them from eating the fish we have left, and to give jobs to the fishermen who's lives were destroyed
>Europe: HOW DARE YOU KILL THOSE INNOCENT SEALS THEY DINDU NUFFIN WE'RE SUING YOU
Europen genocide when

>implying

REMOVE NEWF

>Seals
>Niggers of the sea

Do they even taste good? They look like they would have delicious fatty meat.

The snow is still white, get on our level greenpeace-fag.

That pic makes me hungry. Id love to run up on that fuck, slice it's throat with my bush knife and score some blub.

Saw a seal rape a penguin once. Fucking degenerates of the sea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABM8RTVYaVw

Why not train them to go sink migrant boats?

They taste delicious, even raw.

>not angle slamming it to death
I like the effort, but you gotta be more creative next time

i think theyre cute

You ain't a man before you have killed a whale and bathed in the blood of 200+ whales. You arent even skinny dipping in the seal blood.
Fucking casululz, your thread is shit

Yes bys they sure doos

same as most of the asian traditionas

>Justin Treadau angle slamming a goddamn seal
Make it happen and I just might love you Canadians again.

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE ABBO PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB AND KILL THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

THEY'RE LOUD, THEY FUCKING STINK AND THEY SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING PARK AND NOW THAT YOU FAGGOTS STOPPED BUYING PETROL THEY'RE GETTING OVERPOPULATED

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE NIGGERS OF THE OUTBACK AND AMERICA YOUR FUCKING CELEBRITIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BABY ONES AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY NEED TO BE GASSED ALONG WITH YOUR CELEBS OKAY

>muh dots
>muh white drvil

HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This

learn your biology, fag. Even though it is called a fur seal, it is actually a type of a sea lion. Sea lions have ears and can stand on front flippers, seals do not have external ears and scoot around. Fucking leafs are killing poor cute seals and not fur seals like on the video.

Actually, fur seals are known for being nasty and mean, they would rape and kill any Canuck attempting to club them. That is why pathetic leaf goes for a plushy, defenseless baby seals, cause as we all know it, Canucks are sissies and have no cajones.

Fucking lost

Danes are just medieval barbarians, especially the inbred ones from Faroes

gl with cancer meat-fag

#1 Danish, baths yearly in the blood of hundreds of whales. Makes it a party.
#2 Canada clubbed 3 seals last year. Is deeply ashamed and refused to bath in the blood.
#99 Germany, bathed in the blood of maximum 250.000 jews.

Says the Turkey shooters.

M SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE ARYAN PROBLEM

WE CAN PUT THEM INTO REFINERIES AND DRINK THEIR DELICIOUS BLOOD IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

eat this

Thanks for the compliment, enjoy your "intellectual"-ideas pushed by the weimar republic.
Also please understand, we was the original white man in america long before your potato-farming ancestors. So in reality faroes is the original americans and you are just wannabes without a culture or heritage.

Danes don't like the ocean. That is a Norse tradition. Faeroe? I think we still beat you on whales and we club seals too

Turkeys are actually very smart and interesting birds, the wild ones... dailymotion.com/video/xvccpd_my-life-as-a-turkey-hd_shortfilms

I've always wanted to go clubbing seals

I'd shoot a cancuck before I harm a bro-tier seal. Leafs need to check their world standing before hating on bro tier wildlife.

>seals
>bro-tier

landlocked faggot detected

Yet you make a sport out of murdering the poor flightless birds by pumping them with buckshot.

damn, angry china man fuming that he cant club seals.

You are nothing but incestuous, vile tribe the time forgot. You inhabit some hostile place no one would want to even live involuntarily, and it really drove you mad at the national level. That is why you insist on your archaic and pathetic traditions, you are just plain insane.

Im a marine biologist. Seals are fucking bro tier to be around. Now whales, fuck whales.

Nigger reported. Officers en route with guns out.

thats just some mountain and bush folks do that, they are trash, just like your canuckistan baby seal killers.

What's the problem nigger?

I'd really like to try seal jerky. I'm pretty sure I could market the shit here on the Gulf Coast. Anybody try it? Supposed to be healthy as fuck.

You leaves missed a great propaganda moment when March of the Penguins came out.

yeah, loaded with mercury and other cancerous shit.

>HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

lol. stealing this

thanks for the science lesson on the distinction between different types of seals . I GIVE NO FUCKS. If it has flippers and crawls up on land its fair game for my bush knife

never stop clubbin

Why would anybody feel bad about that? That looks absolutely disgusting.

YES!

Guess you haven't turned into swedes quite yet there leaf.

Das rite! Klubb dose fökkers! They take your fish!

A bit tasty but whale is much better though.

Bear tastes like shit, but I bet even these southern fairies gets triggered by this pic.
Here these SJW faggots come and think oooh look at that noice teddy bear such cute
>bearfood
fucking tourists each time, it amazes me to see that these "people" lack absolutely every natural instinct in their body, to not understand you are the snack here this is no petting zoo

>also pretty nice to piss off these hollywood types, peta, greenpiss and all those other evolving KGB agents

FUCK SEALS
FUCK WHALES

>Protip if you spot a polar bear you shoot with once to scare it off
>If it doesn't go after 1-2-3 shots you kill it
if it lurks kill it with once. Also when sleeping outside always bring dogs, but you also need to set up snares.

Eyyyy I actually like this kind of canadian posting
>HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
Top kek

because it's pelt farming idiot.

>mfw Canada takes the heat for seal clubbing and Japan for whaling