If you were Timmy Turner, what would you wish for?

If you were Timmy Turner, what would you wish for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LmViBO1xd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be wishin' for a burner

Turn Crocker, Vicky and Francis into hot chicks.

A gf

Wanda! I wish Mom, Vicky, Trixie, and Chloe were all my personal sex slaves!

Fuck my mom.

Wish for Nickelodeon to put me out of my misery

A burner to kill erybody walkin

It's againts the rules to wish to fuck my babysitter, principal, girls at school and my mom?

If I was Timmy, I'd already have the perfect girl chasing me. Keep your wishes.

That all other males in the world turned into girls.

To find purpose in my life

A lot of sexual things

>this
I'd also fuck Wanda

The Milftoon comic where he impregnated his own mom, start the same fucking way

>2016
>not knowing your purpose is to be a goofy goober ROCK!

Read minds and that's it

Dammit, I wanted to post this.

Cosmo! Wanda! I wish all people were anthropomorphic animals!

You should check out that Croc comic where he does just that.

that i wasn't such a disappointment to my parents

Source?

good taste

that pink haired midget to suck my dick

mimi

Google '8muses croc comics'

A voice that isn't annoying. We all know Tara is perfectly capable of sounding non-obnoxious.

To this day I still have an autistic fit every time the character wishes for anything other than the power to grant their own wishes.

The power that everything i touch, i gain its powers

So now people can walk all over you?

Sußer tod.

This actually covers most of what I'd wish for.

More time to think about what to wish for.

yeah that, a Redo Watch, and the magical copier that created Dark Laser would cover a lot of my needs, at least until I get the Fairyversary Muffin and wish myself into nigh-omnipotence

also I'd read Da Rules cover to cover before making any wishes(and my first couple of wishes would include having perfect memory and understanding of Da Rules, and to wish it so that it'd be impossible for anyone who shouldn't know of my Fairies could ever find out about them)

>a dorky loli will never worship the ground you walk on
I hate my life.

My chronic backpain to go away, as well as everyone else's pain from body issues

Ask them for more wishes

to remove that fucking desiigner song about me from existence

>They remove the pain, but not the actual problem
WHOOPS!

A burner

Every wish I would make would not backfire in any way.

You can't wish for love user.

This also includes them being willing to be your sex slave.

Then just wish to be good loking, a decent size cock, a seductive voice, etc.. you're not wishing to make them fall in love, if they love you because this things is totally different

Sex and love are mutually exclusive user, you can easily have one without the other.

Id wish to be the strongest on the beach

An actual final solution...

I wish nobody else can have a wish.

>Wish for a Rule free muffin
>Use rule free muffin to give my self magical powers that cannot be take away after losing fairies due to growing up

To be a girl, and not change back

Trixie Tang to be flat chested and big butted.

>decent
average 6 inch dicklet detected

nah bitch, you wish for a monster cock, not some wishy washy "decent" cock

>That one comic where timmy gets raped by the tooth fairy
What the fuck man

I'd wish to undo having seen the 3 minutes of one of those oddparents live action movies they made

the invention of cheap, sustainable fusion power, thus solving mankinds energy needs.

jorgen von strangle to fuck my ass

>rape of a child by an eldritch abomination

How monster are we talking like Devil HS monster or just 34-san monster? Maybe, god forbid, Sparrow monster?

link?

I want /frz/ back

I'd turn myself into Timantha and stay that way

>and to wish it so that it'd be impossible for anyone who shouldn't know of my Fairies could ever find out about them
This just made me think, why doesn't Timmy just wish for Cosmo and Wanda to be invisible to anyone except him and other fairies? Or wish for them to be like the Silence from Doctor Who, anyone who sees them instantly forget the second they look away.

I wish for Stan Kelly to be a real cartoonist!

I'd imagine Jorgen would call bullshit on something that defies the rules, seeing as his existence after a certain point was to show up, tell Timmy to go fuck himself, and to either enforce a rule or add a new rule.

Someone edit this with Trump.

I WISH THAT STAN LEE WAS GRANTED AT LEAST 7 MORE YEARS OF LIFE

Id wish for my medical conditions to no longer be conditions i have.

If i had another wish, id wish for the ability to reincarnate and live infinite lives, keeping my memory, untill i preform a ritual that stops the cycle of reincarnation, so that i may truly die.

I wish that the ritual for you to die is to have a 24 hour fuck session with no less than 50 of the most bara men in the world.

If i had too, id accept these terms.

POOF

SHIT, I DID IT AGAIN

Sparrow sized where Vicky has a monster cock and balls which she uses to Dom over her mother and sister who have smaller cocks and balls.

the fuck is this meme

The wish already came true

Stan sucked out Fidel Castro's life force

Look up Timmy Turner desiigner

To get rid of all my financial debt

Almost certainly against Da Rules

youtu.be/1LmViBO1xd4

You can't wish for love.
But you can wish for lust.

And make it so that Vicky has two cocks to penetrate both of them at the same time.

If I wish for a girl to be so addicted to my cock she decides to live with me that's close enough to love right?

a $700000 Debt

Up to you. She's down to fuck all the time but she doesn't really care about you or like you as a person.

Could she learn to love me?

I want them to re-air Aqua Teens or at least shove all of them in SU alongside Uncle Carl.

Also, overturn his character development and make him antagonize all the filthy immigrants in his barn.

cutie

This is no time for jokes user.

really hope TB finishes the pic he's been working on soon

I wish I could draw hair that didnt look like his every single time

I would take the Jay Marvel wish package.

Become a god.

You mean that group picture?
I had to take time off for Thanksgiving but I finished the line art for all but Chloe and Vicky.

what the fuck is up with Sup Forums and Tootie?

There is only one post mentioning her?
Anyway, she's a pretty all around great girlfriend character.

>You mean that group picture?
>I had to take time off for Thanksgiving but I finished the line art for all but Chloe and Vicky.
sounds good, and no problem with you taking time off for Thanksgiving(I'd be an asshole otherwise), just glad to see it's progressing

No diapers.

It's not a fetish request so no.
Thanks for the patience. If the thread isn't still around tomorrow I'll post it on atechan