Literal overpowered witch

>literal overpowered witch
>kill a bunch of zombies and sends a super voodoo witch flying from miles
>makes some dumb mistake during the teleportation and now she can't be the supreme
What were they thinking?

w2c hat

They really botched the ending. I'd never dropped a show so quickly before.

>that pillow placement
GET OUT

>Kisses girl
>Nosebleeds
Wtf. Is this a chinese cartoon?

Do you think his penis was inside her when he was vibrating at the end

Was it rape?

yes, her pussy kills people

It was clear Paulson was going to be the Supreme by that point. Zoe was simply a powerful witch. It was a shame, I was rooting for best Emma.

Season three was at least entertaining even though it turned the series to complete shit. Season 4-6 is just unwatchable and not even fun to watch.

I genuinely cannot tell if this is bait.

She has literally never been more fuckable than in Coven.

Vera >>> Taissa

true

Watching her cuck Taissa was incredible

She should have won bros. It isn't fair!

She peaked in Coven in terms of looks. She's been aging terribly ever since.

Friendly reminder that she shat out a smelly turd just a few hours ago.

her knees are so sharp

I actually unironically loved Coven
Right up until the last episode which felt like a 5 year old had written it to wrap everything up because they couldn't be assed to do it properly

I stopped watching AHS after that season

>they botched the ending

That implies season 3 was ever good which it wasn't. Remember the international witch hunting organization that they built up as a major threat? Remember how they get utterly destroyed the moment the witches even decide to try to fuck with them? Remember the minds eye of hell of the fat girl was working at a fast food joint? Remember how retarded every character was throughout every episode? S3 ahs is one of the worst television shows i've ever seen. It's not even so bad it's good. It's so bad it's painful.

I bet Evan Peters loved filming coven. The story is entirely about the girls, all he had to do was stand there while Emma, Taissa, and the blonde Stevie Nicks loving chick occasionally grind on him. His only dialogue outside of episode 1 was a bunch of random grunts and individual words, and he only had like 2 stunts where he had to smash some heads.

Watch the first episode of Hotel. It's a treat.

DIAMONDS

2>>4>5>3>>>>

This, season three was fucking awful. How the fuck did that show get away with a Stevie Nicks cameo?

This is objectively true. I still can't believe the same people made season 2.

i blame this show for all the hipsters and west coast cunts that wear these stupid hats

>wearing a bra during sex

Dude, it's cable TV.

I live in California of all places and I've never seen anyone wear one of these.

She is way too high up to be being penetrated by that man's penis