>Kraut
>hating national pride
Don't know what I expected

>Another German who hates his country.

Why am I not surprised?

>I'm stronger alone

Was Schopenhauer the first edgelord?

Circa 19th century

Funny how pol worships a nation who by pol's own admission rejects everything they are worshipped for? Now that's cuckoldry

>>I'm stronger alone

Actually, this has nothing to do with strength, as you well know but pretend not to, with your sheltered, comfortable existence.

It has to do with values, and not your deluded perception of their martial pragmatism.

Whats with countries having leaders that hate their country?

Anti-nationalism!=hatred for anything user

As expected, every poster so far is SHART IN MART

He's right, you know

Hatred for nationalism? That is what anti implies. Fuck of faggot.

Fuck off, we respect the strong.

Leaders who do not believe in their own citizens, represent their own interests rather than the people.

I hope you get drafted in the next war.

Well, hate is a strong word. It's just being against the mentality of blind nationalism. It definitely isn't hatred for a nation. Probably indifference, but until they say, you're forced to guess.

>Fuck off, we respect the strong.

Meaningless platitude. Gung-ho blind zeal for an imaginary concept.

>Leaders who do not believe in their own citizens

False dichotomy; nationalism has nothing to do with "how much you trust" the citizenry of the government you represent, nor how self-serving you are.

>I hope you get drafted in the next war.

If conscientiously object, user. Why do you want me to kill in the name of country so badly? Do you value tangible life or your artificial deity more?

Can we get some non-shart posters please?

>German philosopher.

The only worth German philosophy has ever had was reading for the lulz

>implying all philosophy isn't meme to be read for the lulz
>implying this board doesn't reference Nietzsche unwittingly
>implying you read philosophy
>implying you're a nationalist

Oh lord

I understand your position but there comes a point when if you still feel like you need to guess in the face of clear evidence its you who are blind. Surely, you do not believe that you have to wait until they say what they believe before its clear what they believe.

FPBP every time

Kikes

Good idea:
Supporting your community/region/people for the common good
Keeping your area decent because you're all in it together
Being a steward of culture
Protecting ethnicity and architecture from modernism

Bad idea:
Roleplaying as history
Taking credit for other people's inventions/work
Roleplaying as government
Country vs country shit flinging
Applying magical thinking and imaginary attributes to nationality

It ignores the benefits of having a population proud of its national heritage. If that is the psychological state necessary to have these feelings, then it should be forced into the heads of as much of the population as possible.

Also, Schopenhauer was fool.

Nationalism is a country-wide fake-it-till-you-make-it that works. There is literally nothing wrong with it.
It's the person who relies most on the collective who is most willing to point its faults out - in those faults they can pave the way for their solipsism and greed. "The group is wrong!" they'll declare, "because it does not cater to my needs."

That's not relevant to anything I've posed, and I couldn't really give less of a shit atm.

>memes XD

I expected this and blatant denial. Thank you for showing up in time; I'd have felt like a fool.

>Bad idea:
>Nationalism in any way, shape, or form

Please refer to OP.

>unabashedly advocating for brainwashing and propaganda

Why are the most successful countries on Earth also the least nationalistic, besides the USA?

It is not a quality which made them great; it is a quality you force on them after they have become great.

Finally the maple nigger shows up; was getting a little sharty for my taste.

>fake-it-till-you-make-it

Don't pretend poltards aren't only advocating nationalism to and for countries which have already come well beyond making it.

If you are from anywhere else, your country is absolute shit, and they will let you know you shouldn't be proud of it.

>It's the person who relies most on the collective... rant

Ad hominem, irrelevant. Anti-nationalism has nothing to do with declaring "the group" wrong, because the overwhelming majority of no nation is ardently nationalist.

Also, believe it or not... Sometimes the group IS wrong. Read the OP.

>Meaningless platitude. Gung-ho blind zeal for an imaginary concept.

No it fucking isn't. A nation worth living in is worth fighting for.

>Leaders who do not believe in their own citizens
>False dichotomy

As in how? Ever heard of plutocracy?

>nationalism has nothing to do with "how much you trust" the citizenry of the government you represent
>"how much you trust"

I did not fucking mean that, get your contexts right.

>If conscientiously object, user. Why do you want me to kill in the name of country so badly? Do you value tangible life or your artificial deity more?

Only a coward would resist the Call of Duty. Military service promotes unity and scrubs out regressive attitudes, even to the edgiest of edgelords.
It's fucking scum like you that Rome fell.

Finally the maple nigger shows up; was getting a little sharty for my taste.

>fake-it-till-you-make-it

Don't pretend poltards aren't only advocating nationalism to and for countries which have already come well beyond making it.

If you are from anywhere else, your country is absolute shit, and they will let you know you shouldn't be proud of it.

>It's the person who relies most on the collective... rant

Ad hominem, irrelevant. Anti-nationalism has nothing to do with declaring "the group" wrong, because the overwhelming majority of no nation is ardently nationalist.

Also, believe it or not... Sometimes the group IS wrong. Read the OP.

>Why are the most successful countries on Earth also the least nationalistic, besides the USA?
They only reached greatness during an age of rampant nationalism. Every country in Europe peaked before WWI.

>...will rather recognise the defects of his own nation, as he has them constantly before his eyes, most clearly.

BASED SCHOPENHAUER

what a fedora

Humans are tribal and must recognize that they are part of a group and not only be proud of it, but do their part so they can continue to be proud of it.

Shop is a fun read. Hates women because they all thought he was ugly and rejected him. Cucked by Hegel. Nobody showed up to his classes. Basically a weeb for poo in the loo culture.

Basically one of the first insufferable social outcasts who'd managed to do a bit more reading than everyone else because no one wanted to be in his company.

wtf I want to live in a post national corporatist dystopia now

Those with no pride in their country and heritage will never defend it.