youtube.com/watch?v=v3V4No2kj_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w
youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Varg. I just wish he would stop sperging out on Christians so much.

What accent is this? Where is this guy?

He reminds me of the type of person that probably colonized South Africa in the beginning.

He's Norwegian.

Semitic gods have no place in Germania.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

He's a pretty cool guy and has a cute blonde wife, 4-5 healthy Aryan children, and his own property in France despite going to jail for murder and all that.

This.
He goes a bit too hard on Christians, but in reality most of them are cunts who place stupid beliefs like "MUH SANCTITY OF LIFE" over the well-being of the race and believe in stupid shit like MUH SATAN

Lmao he makes Muslims sound like Orcs. This guy might be based.

because he's right. I've never felt more connected with my ancestors/nature since shedding the christian indoctrination.

inb4 american "ancestry" grandparents are 100% swedish

Anybody know what's his job? How can he afford raising 4 children and that awesome house?

>This guy might be based.
>MIGHT BE
Look at his channel. He's redpilled as fuck and has 4 aryan kids and a cute pregnant aryan wife.

I would imagine he's fairly wealthy. He's made some of the most influential and popular black metal albums ever.

Plus I think he made an RPG tabletop game or some shit too

Varg is good people.

Where are your pagan fairies now?

I like to watch and read Varg'a art after though fulfilling events. Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann. Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Dude, metal artists don't earn shit. Even the biggest bands, they have to tour a lot and play a lot of gigs to make some decent amount of money and Burzum has never been on stage.

Stale pasta.

Which tree do we have to cut down to convert you guys this time?

Mongols have no reason to speaking Anglo language.

He speaks English because he wants to be Anglo-saxon so bad.

PJF is way comfier to watch

Fuck off, Celt.

Celt is the lowest of the white race, even below Slavs.

Anglos have created everything.

Sperg Vikernes. I wonder if he gets triggered if you call him by his real name, Kristian?

>Anglos have created everything
Irish Monks preserved vast amounts of classical literature and knowledge in the dark ages you cunt

because he's in the woods and speaks in a monotone autismal voice

Exactly.

Our King made the decision (which was a political move), not you filthy anglos.

probably

And niggers are good at picking cotton?

What's your point inferior Celt? Irish will be our field workers. Anglo-Saxony or die, Aryans can have jobs in upper management.

Remember who they were hiding it from the Heritical Aryans¿¿¿¿

>Jidf splitter detected

Piss off Anglo scum

lel have fun cosplaying

>Fuck off, Celt.
fuck off, kike

Oh fuck off, Christianity literally bent over backwards and pandered to you Pagan fucks and you're still butthurt?

What the fuck else do you want?

Hahaha.

Says the fucking Celt who thinks he's Aryan. Go pick potatoes and don't blame the Anglo because you can't keep them alive.

Great answer hillbilly

Also, what religion practices reenactment as an invaluable part of the faith? Yep, that's christianity.

Do you know races?

Anglo-Saxon is responsible for almost every major invention....

I take you're an Immigrant.

Real Americans (Mayflower) are Anglo-Saxons, anybody else are immigrants.

Christians should be kicked out of Europe.

He begins to speak like the average french farmer now, always complaining of weather and shit. I'm a bit worried about him because he apparently chose a very tired land to settle on... Nothing's seems to grow properly... to the point that i am wondering if he has the experience and the talent required to be an alpha farmer...

Overall, i'm happy that he chose to live in France and to marry a french woman. But he should really starts to speak the local language, it would be better for him, his family and the success of his little farm project.

This album is amazing and got me into black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=v3V4No2kj_Y

Religions are a bastion of intolerance and hatred. They must all be purged from society.

>daoooo graccciiaaa aaahhhhh

Which is your favorite Varg video?

This one is mine

>youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w

this one is pretty great too

be bashes modern women of the west and feminist while at the same time showing video of his beautiful family
>youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

I think the viking meme is pretty funny, I am a christian and I think you people should repent and stop believing in false idols.

>M-muh european heritage
>Muh culture
>Muh european race war

You viking fags are a laugh

Good goy. Now kys

Which is worse? A Pagan or a catholic?

Which one is going to hell?
You sure showed me.

Meant to quote this

Aren't Anglos Celts? Am I missing something?

>You sure showed me.

Sure did, after your amazing arguments. And look at the pic I attached; it shows the true God of the states. Money. Just look at your church. It craves money, and brainwashes you to provide it. Talk about a false idol, lmao.

It's the anglo-spamming Turk. He's found a new angle.

(Laughs in Varg)

Ignore this shill

Fuck off, kike on a stick worshipper. Enjoy being cucked by the semites and their shabboz goys. youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Thx for the clarification, m8

ITT some fucking retards have no idea christianity haltered all developent in europe for hundres of years and deprived thousands of peoples their thousands of years old heritage

it was called the dark ages for a fucking reason, you think that shitfest came out of pagan mathematics and philosophy? holy fuck

Kek
Heill WodanaZ

>Money is the god of the states

In what way? And please demonstrate it without using junior high rhetoric please.

Lol Sup Forums

Vikernes, what an unforgettable character. Unfortunately he never evolved past the No True Scotsman fallacy of the 'pure European' . There's nothing wrong with desiring purity, improvement and idealized perfection but it's nonsensical to think every cultural or genetic flaw in a given people must be the result of deviation or degeneration from some arbitrary standard of “ancient perfection” . You can just as easily imagine a people with everything Vikernes considers necessary for purity and then add attributes and powers on a whim, like being able to shoot lasers out of their eyes, breathing in outer space, knowing 40 languages at once, being able to levitate, having psychic powers etc.
The man hates Christianity with a passion, yet ironically he makes the same mistake the Abrahamic mythmakers made when they conceived of Yaweh by projecting all perceived positive attributes of a person (wisdom, mercy, power etc.) and multiplied them infinitely elevating him from a pagan war god into the all-powerful entity known today. A philosophically infantile concept not grounded on the reality that is the disproportion and unfairness of Nature and that we are all imperfect, evolved animals.

Disgusting.

just like your country, your language, and your women.

>judean from galilee
>moden day khazarian talmudist

totally the same!

You are that evoluionist biologist who shills for psilos, amirite?

source?

How "Christian" of you. I loath you and your semitic desert religion with a passion.

Oh cool, you can us tu qoque, how retarded of you.

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm

Aha no, that guy sounded like he was legit though. It was a nice conversation

>a people with everything Vikernes considers necessary for purity

which is?

Found the Achmed.

Varg is living in fucking France, the First Daughter of the Church. If you feel that way then stay in fucking "Germania" with your fiki fiki rapefugees.

Something that annoys me whenever preppers talk about SHTF is they never mention that the most important resource during SHTF is numbers. When SHTF in Bosina, El Salvador, WW2 has actually gone down the people that survived were groups that maintained organization or at the very least rag-tag communities that cooperated like a united apartment complex. People that tried to do it on their own with hoarded food got BTFO by cocky gangs of 20 men roaming the streets / countryside unchallenged literally looking for women to take and people to loot.

>we've ruined our environment in Europe but its worst in America
It's really not but i get that a Euros might need something to keep them going, "i have it bad but its probably worst in America."

Wow guy impressive, you know it's not everyday you see some one cherrypicking pictures from USA to hide their insecurity in their country being so small.

All ancient European gods and religions are the same, they're all branches of the same tree.

Unite under European paganism.

Piss off, honestly. Scandinavians are the biggest faggots on the planet.

Can't Christians and pagans just get along? Who cares, if we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children together we'll get along fine in a white nation

as expected from a country that has no culture

>>Money is the god of the states
>In what way?
Really? Ok then. Here's an example, even though it should be pretty clear to anyway with half a brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0

But, it was for oil. Surprise surprise. Yet, he claims God commanded him to do it. Hm, really makes you think.

>anyway
*anyone, obviously

Don't reply to my post ever again.

Even though you're a repost faggot this is some pretty good shit, i saved

>God told him to go to war

Does not prove a damn thing.

I said don't reply to my post.

Sad to see what living in the new world have done to you, you've forgotten your roots.

>buying into the khazar theory in the current year
Oy vey.

So do you viking fags actually believe in paganism or are you just looking for an identity?

HINGA BINGA DURGEN

Why should they? Pagans are a non-entity. Christians don't even need to bother with them.

Following up.

There is no god/religion of the United States, there is a clear separation of church and state.

Trip dubs of truth right here.

>Daily reminder that viking fags are basically LARP'ers

Varg is comfy because his videos are simple and not-flashy. It's a shame there are so few rightist video-makers like him.

Actually, I made that image fyi, not him

Have another

No YOU have forgotten your roots. Your ancestors worshipped war gods and talked about dying in battle and now all you do is shit post and circle jerk about "muh Viking heritage" when your ancestors roll in their graves at the fact that foreign invaders have ravaged the land and made your country the rape Capitol of the world. But what do I know you seem to know how to handle the situation by listening to angsty black metal

If you wonder about his beard, it's from this guy, Håkon earl of Lade/Håkon ladejarl.
He was the last heathen earl and king.

Nah regarding vid, he clearly is a bit frustrated while learning farming. Also it isn't just to survive, he is actually heathen now. He says a lot of weird shit sometimes lol, but I can not deny the man this. He is no longer christian, he is heathen and have shredded him self of the whole christian world view and everything that comes with it. It's how atheists claiming to be non religious/anti religious, but still they build upon their christian values.

Varg is free of this. This is maybe the calm you see. Amongst his rants there, it goes a bit up a nd down.

Sometimes regarding our old customs, he is very right most of the time, but once and then he pulls shit directly straight out of the ass.... This he must stop, he speaks old norse now. It's a long process and not an easy task all of this, so weird or not, he has wits.

I bet he also blots or is about to try learning it. It's imprtant to do these rituals correct. It's better not to blot, than to blot to much or blot if you don't know how into bloting.

I watch his shit from time to time, most interesting in his heathen shit.

Wow.

No I haven't. I worship the same God as my ancestors for the past +1,500 years have worshiped. The same God in whose name they repelled Mohammedans, conquered vast expanses of land, and died. I have absolutely nothing to do with Odin the Faggot or any of your other faggot "gods". I shit on them.

varg is a subverted kike shill