Hey leafs what happens here

Hey leafs what happens here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/dogsandwolves
youtu.be/ZVc15-01RvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trailer park boys

Some nice countryside in Cape Breton, small towns, and Halifax which just fuck Halifax

not much

i can't tell if it would just be boring or something like a nice beautiful vermont town

cozy living

It's literally, come-home-white-man: the provinces

depression, unemployment and drinkig

like retirement?

It's the part that Canada thinks is the last bastion of White Canada but is actually full of Celts.

I'm getting high on that island Cape Breton the top at the moment, b'y. Culturally this province is fantastic, problem is it's also an economic sludge hole.

Stuck here for the meantime but loving it in a different way.

I live in Halifax. My building is full of Syrians now.

National tragedy for Switzerland

Trailer Park Boys

One of these results is a guy begging for work

Alot of fish is caught here.

they're holding labrador hostage

I used to live in Fenwick in the South End. Entire building was filled to the brim with Indians and Arabs.

I hate them. I hate them so much.

>Celts
>not white
You have offended me racially for the last time

It's a breeding ground for the whitest niggers you'll ever find in North America.

>22% aboriginals

It's all yours, frogfag.

Looks comfy, but it's probably coastal west virginia.

You seem to be confused as to which piece of land this is

Fucking shithole. NS is NB's cancer-ridden limb

It's pretty much Maine but a peninsula and not full of americlaps. The small towns are pretty much quintessential European styled white havens for people fleeing Halifax. Lots of Anglo, Celt, French, and German towns that haven't completely forgotten their heritage.
Also god tier beaches and warm as fuck water on the Northumberland Strait

It's comfy as fuck lads I grew up in rural Nova Scotia. My gf and I are both white, live on the water and hate the FUCK out of the foreigners.

Halifax is our most cucked city but it's so bloody irrelevant that no one pays it any mind.

I would ask that any white man who wishes to flee their degenerate shithole please come here. The Phlips and the Syrians are starting to come in and we must keep them at bay.

I was at the memorial a few weeks ago with my girl and her little sister. Sorry for your loss friend.

FUCK OF BRUNSWICKER WE'LL DIG A FUCKING MOAT AT THE BORDER AND YOU'LL FUCKING PAY FOR CONFEDERATION BRIDGE WORST DAY OF THE FERRYMAN'S LIFE.

old people eat up the medical budget

Some dank-ass weather reports from the typical Canadian.
youtube.com/user/dogsandwolves

Quiet despair, OP, quiet despair.

The Maritimes and Nova Scotia used to be the economic powerhouse of Confederation but then...

Too many men died in the wars. The town of Lunenburg alone had raised and lost a whole regiment fighting for King and Empire.

The shipyards and docks withered away when deep water ports opened up further down the St Lawrence and down the eastern seaboard, and with them went the factories.

The province tried to rely on coal, but that wasn't enough to support the whole of the province, especially with the fisheries collapsing due to foreign trawlers and federal incompetence.

Now, Nova Scotia is basically West Virginia without the crystal meth addiction, full of old people reminiscing an era that will never return and young people packing their bags to work out west or surviving on government assistance.

Just load a Stan Rogers playlist on youtube and you'll know all you need to know. The Maritimes are frozen in time.

We need to build a bridge

And make the Scotians pay for it

Frankie is a national fucking treasure you burger fuck he even hates gays

>digs moat
>amputation complete

OKAY GUYS LET"S DO SOME FAG-BURNING

>Dingwall

>live in a fucking slum
>hurr durr why are there so many pakis
lmaoing @ ur life kids

>Cindy Day straight up tells the tard he isn't an actually meteorologist
>Tard Defense Force fights the good fight with her on twitter

You are right, but we can do something about it yet I hope.

Hopefully Peter runs for the PC leadership, Uncle Peter will look after us.

Also the shipyards have been booming out here, a lot of gearing up is going on for the naval rebuilding project.

I swear to fuck stay off outta my province and Irving genocide WHEN??? Jk we need them to build ships and employ our boys.

It's either that or poogie beach year round.

wtf i love canadians now

Fuck outta here you French looking, nigger speaking Brunswicker go tabbarnack yourself to the bow of a trawler and run up the shore.

We wuz a gud neighborhood we din du nuffin

>Now, Nova Scotia is basically West Virginia without the crystal meth addiction, full of old people reminiscing an era that will never return and young people packing their bags to work out west or surviving on government assistance.
doesn't help that the provinical and HRM governments are actively trying to destroy every business they can so it's more profitable for chinks to buy real estate and Saudis to buy degrees from Dalhousie

>thinking we're wondering why they're in Halifax

They're there because it's the only pace to get a job, we're not idiots. There's a reason there aren't many immigrants in these parts compared to out West, can you guess why?

Yeah I work at Dal/SMU and it's brutal. I find the Indians/Chinese like SMY but the Saudi's fucking love Dal for some reason.

Classes started today...whew.

This is my ride

THIS IS NOW A STAN ROGERS THREAD.

youtu.be/ZVc15-01RvM

every year there's a big controversy over Dal's involvement in the oil industry and every year they make a big show out of planning to do something, and then don't
(((coincidentally))) it's the school all the Saudis pay big foreign tuition to go to

Here'smine, gunna load it full of the bys and come clean your cupboards.

Dal has a new "foreign policy" institute too, I installed a machine there a few weeks ago.

4million dollars for the whole shebang, and it's 6 people stuffed into the MacDonald building.

VIE L'ACADIE LIBRE

first post, best post

Labrador is actually pretty good. There are a lot of indians, but they are very segregated, and the white people are good, hard-working, old stock Canadians.

Hand over the chips, Trevor

The Irvings will fuck us like they always have. The only reason they haven't abandoned the maritimes wholesale is because they own so many physical assets they can't just transfer to some Bay St stock portfolio.

Putting all your eggs in one basket didn't work in the past and it won't work again this time around, either. Ibdoubt that faggot weedman will stay the course and support the shipbuilding strategy. Already, the frogs in Quebec want to steal the funding their way.

When I did my WHMIS course in high school it was a video course starring I shit you not Corey and Trevor.

John Dunsworth stops into my buds pizza shop for a donair every now and then.

Nova Scotia is a small fucking place.

If amerindians didn't drink, they'd be bro-tier. Unfortunately, they all drink.

I'd support a communist revolution if they were in favour of lynching the Irvings and the executives at Emera desu

>Already, the frogs in Quebec want to steal the funding their way.

And we'll have it.

Lahey is god-tier acting

Aye, the only shipyards who can build the damn things are here and Quebec, and the company who got a tiny portion of the contract didn't even have a drydock long enough.

The whole thing is going to be a shit show and probably take three times as long as our bloody Cyclone procurement plan.

Nothing more emberrasing then being out on the waterfront and having a Seaking go by just to watch those in the know take cover and the murmors of "hope that one doesn't blow up over me" bounce around the wharf.

Lab West = based as fuck
Goose Bay must burn

Well I wouldn't go that far but if you toss in the fucking Sobey's I'll spew some marxist drivel with you.

holy shit jumping in on the bandwagon, ontariofag tho

been to halifax a couple times, it's nice, kinda small and anything past the commons is a ghetto

fuck all but i live here now, from BC for the Navy
pretty rad place though but the taxes are expensive

Yeah I'd say so. Being called "fucking Lahey" out here is the primest of compliments.

Mike Smith, the fella who plays Bubbles is my cousin, grew up in a village out by my home town. Nice guy.

So heaven on earth then?

You one of the dicks down in Stad?

Driving by that place in the morning is chaos, fuck the traffic out there can't y'all march to work or something,

do you know any women who will marry me for citizenship

>hey leafs what happens here
The entire east coast of Canada is much like New England. 94-98% white.

Everybody's a Scott or Irish in these parts.

New Scotland. No Jobs. Poor people. Everyone is moving to the major cities.

If you have a good education you could fine one easy enough on your own. Stay away from Halifax and you'll land a good one.

I met my gf totally at random.

Fuck off Randy, go stuff some more cheeseburgers in your boiler.

Mate, half of us still cling to puritan ideals. If it was up to me prohibition would still be a thing.

I just realized that I'm a fucking retard. I always thought PEI was in Lake Superior for some reason.

Alright there, McCoy.

My future home

>Formerly