Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it

Make someone want to read a comic by posting ONE page from it.

some hellraiser comic

And please include sauce. What's the idea of making someone want to read a comic, when they dont know what comic it is?

Hawks of Outremer

Bizarre Adventures #34

Found:
-Resident Evil cast
-Aerith
-Waldo
-All seven Dragonballs

Twisted Toyfare Theater

>The Goon becomes the Grim Reaper

The only success in the whole thread.

is there anythig interesting in Morvania?

Well there's Hulk now apparently.

Why does he keep doing it with all of the other keys?

They never listen.

100% in, I know it's ghost rider but which one is this from?

The writing her is utterly terrible, but I love wolverine so I guess I'm 78% in. What is it?

Ghost Rider 2099. Be prepared for LOTS of ridiculous "future slang" and "90s XTREME! ATTITUDE DUDE!"

Issue 16 of the 2001 Punisher series
it's great

I'm pleasantly surprised with how they handle her gimmick in this. Yeah, she's a big nerd who knows the rules of being a comic book character, but she's also kind of a sociopath who doesn't care about off-panel civilian death or the kind of thing Batroc is talking about there.

I am both appalled and curious.

Okay. What do you say to that?

ok now I'm curious, how the hell do they convince him to save Joker, I can't really think of anything that wouldn't be hackneyed as all hell

>when a revolver is so powerful that it fires an intact bullet and casing
Geez, must be like a Dirty Harry gun or sump'in!

Why would I want to read that?

I'd kill for DC to give Scioli a 6-12 issue mini spinning off of his Super Powers backups.

wouldn't be surprised if that ends up happening

sauce?

sauce?

One of the Amanda Conner Vampirella stories. I think it was either Vengeance of Vampirella #25 or Vampirella Halloween Trick & Treat.

It's kinda funny, really. What happens when he actually goes to inject it is weird as hell, though.

>>All this posts
>>Only the OP get it

Fearless Dawn - Hard Times

My favorite arc

>Fill Bill
Kek

Cool little arc, OP, thanks. It's on unlimited, btw.
It's weird how totally solid comics were in the 1970's. Once you get past the hevier text there really is no comparison.

Fucking kek

It's not that weird, when you think on it.
Bronze Age writers were generally well-rounded human beings who led actual lives before getting into comics, because comics were not nearly so insular. This gave them depth of experience and ability to write oftentimes.
Now the intense insularity of the hobby means that the only people who want to write comics are themselves fans of comics, often to the exclusion of anything else and thus their writing is shallower as they know less about everything else that they could possibly write about or put into their work.

this always gets posted and it hasn't made me want to read it yet

I'm assuming it's posted as a joke. I doubt anyone would ever want to read that.

Fuck yeah. Watchmen 9 panels.

The mathematically optimum comicbook storytelling technique.

Put a sock in it, math nerd.

no really no

Sup Forums truly is the anti-Sup Forums, where giving sources, ever, is an abomination

No one on Sup Forums's one page threads even asks for sources.

>that amazing body
>used for that joke

god damn it

the difference is everything Sup Forums likes is so surface-level that you dont even need to provide sauce since its so obvious

I really hate how they did the panels. I can't be alone in this right?

Go fucking back your endless fart of a board then.
Fuck Sup Forums.

What do you even mean?