Tiocfaidh ár lá

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv_7iuBHVug
youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1277465291
youtube.com/watch?v=3xUFKLIpMsk
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/10/dublin-gun-violence-paramilitaries-austerity
youtu.be/OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=0yrjXuYp4Vg
victims.org.uk/s08zhk/pdfs/counter/List of Irish terrorist prisoners released 1998.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/man-fighting-for-life-after-shooting-in-dublin-linked-to-feud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flavius
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=wv_7iuBHVug

>Tiocfaidh ár lá
What does that mean?

By the flags, we are in bizarro Sup Forums

I loathe the sinners as much as the Orangemen

Fuck off and kill each other The rest of Ireland could not give a shit. You're all from the six counties and it must be being born in the uk that makes both 'communities' the knuckledragging scum they are.

And you can pog mo hoin while you are tooling up to kneecap some kid for smoking weed or murdering some auld one because your map was upside down

youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ

And stuff your fada up your hole as well you shinner cunt it was faggotry like this that consigned us to 30 years of peig.

>peig
what is this, what did you mean by this?

> Sands
Well he's got some ethnic Irish ancestry

I wish the dail would have a purge day where it was legal to kill paramilitaries.

You'd all be dead in a day and the country would be celebrating.

Hopefully someone will kill you the next time you prance about outside the gpo, you are as unwanted and vile as the Orangemen.

I'd love you find one of you running around playing soldier and put a 22 between your eyes.

liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1277465291

If you don;;t know what peig is your not fucking Irish are you so what are you doing cheering on cunts like sands and the dissdents? Its a shae the dup don't starve themselves to death as well.

> "our day will come"

Had to google it, you cunt.

Gutless murdering wanker.

what did he mean by this?
>your not fucking Irish are

Fucking hate the bloody micks. Poisoned my Irish neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann. Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Just in case you british scum forgot. I am 1/64th Irish and this photo INFURIATES ME!!! You think that you can just gun down MY PEOPLE?!?!? Think again motherfuckers.
As I speak the P IRA and various other pro-Irish organizations are mobilizing manpower and resources rain down hell upon the streets of proddie Belfast, London, Manchester, and Birmingham.
Think you will be able to stop our Irish Fury? Think again you godless proddies. We have GOD and the will of the Irish people on our side. You will feel the full power of the Saorstát Éireann. Never Forget Bloody Sunday.
Tiocfaidh ár lá!

youtube.com/watch?v=3xUFKLIpMsk

A brit from derry and some blow in immigrant celebrating the scum that ruined my country for 20 years.

Do like that bollix paisley and drop dead

reminder that all of ireland is rightful British clay.

Could he eat a pasty supper?

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Guess not mate

Like I say both 'kommunities' in niron are composed of thugs and gobshites. Anyone normal be they Irish from the Republic or rom mainland UK hears a niron accent and they know that the apemen have arrived.

Nice flag you got there.

It was all just ART!

what a wanker. His ma was Catholic. Hence the super prod syndrome

>Implying the 26 counties of Ireland is British

Fuck you you dumb yank for supporting terrorist knuckdragging drug dealing vermin that blighted this island. Northern Irish are scum no matter what religion they claim. Thugs and murder.

Reminder that Northern Ireland is in fact British.

RIGHTFUL
BRITISH
CLAY

Shame for you it is not though and the only bit you kept is a depraved shithole populated by apemen and savages, which is all the union jack and would be and actually provos are .

Loyalists are dying out fast with no culture. Why does no one remember any Unionist paramilitants?

welcome to it. you can tell its british by the fact it is a squalid shithole full of morons,

Swords is not in the UK?

what did he mean by this?
>which is all the union jack and would be and actually provos are .

Is it that magic clay up in niron that make both of the gangster tribes up there such fucking scum or is it your sublime misadministration,

So hard to tell.

Have you ever been to Newbridge?

Kettle calling the pot Nigger.

probably a republican in northern ireland is op

Dont listen to this autist

Who the fuck did this? Irish people love dogs almost more than anyone.

I'm taking Gaeigle in college now. Just a few days in. What does that mean and how is it pronounced?

Yes

Who the fuck cares about swords?

Explain why northern Ireland is so full of two tribalist murdering sets of scumbags?

Lead pipes?

Yeah. Like you do not have your own brand.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/10/dublin-gun-violence-paramilitaries-austerity

Ah the Red Hand of the O'Neil's love that Irish symbol.

Our Day Will Come

Are you kidding me? Most Protestants still are Loyal and willing to fight if it ever came down to it.

The joke.

Your head.

youtu.be/OT0yoo9B2Bc

see

>This triggers the loyalists

You've probably never even been to the North. Ulster is objectively the best Region of Ireland. Last to surrender to the English conquest. Just like today eh.

Go back to yer spuds and safe spaces.

That's why they all fuck off to England once they get an education isn't it?

The great thing about Collins was he realised that violence breeds violence and tried to cap it. The knuckle dragging variety shot him for it of course, Surprised they did not wait a few years and do it in a dark doorway in front of his kids as that is more their style. Knucckledaggism went out o style in the Republic where both 'kommunities' in northern Ireland like to keep it alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yrjXuYp4Vg

I'm prouncouncing it as

TH-OG

OUR

LAW

Finns are losers like Irish, who perished in famines and endless wars, sad.

Ball. Most don't care and want to vote SDLP cause it is the only left wing part, but won't cause they're 'taigs'

Sorry, nothng can match the idiocy and thuggery of the Ulster population from either trible. Let me now when newbridge has 20years of murdering unarmed civilians and scumbag paramilitary murderers. The answer is never.

I hate dogs and I hate Catholics. I had no choice

White people fighting because one goes to another church on Sundays only helps Jews.

You complete prick. Don't ever come her with your plastic paddy terrorist worshipping bullshit.

Well at least you built Tech today, whereas Ireland has become a shop front money laundering outfit for Tech Companies.

America are bastards for destroying Nokia, its contribution to Telecoms was pioneering, then the US government backed Apple to destroy them.

America should be annihilated tbqh

muh terrerists

civvies die in every conflict and the IRA killed the least on average during the troublers you absolute plonker, what are you on about?

Most paramilitary violence in the last year has happened in Dublin by Dublin natives. Don't try and act all high and might like you Mexicans are somehow better that us dumb nordies.

But you don't understand, Guinness flows through my veins.

For 20 years while both 'kommunities' in northern Ireland murdered each other wholesale and setup drug dealing extortionist gangs that make US niggers look sophisticated the actual Republic of Ireland was largely peaceful unless one of you cavemen escaped out of your zoo. Still is. Still will be. Northern Ireland will always be the land of inbred morons no matter which tribe.

We also lost clay in karelia the misfortunes of our people can't be understated, I agree we have linux, nokia(had) and overall great tech companies, but this doesn't change our past, best luck for you irish.

does your arse hurt sitting on that fence pal?

LOL at all the yanks and immigrants pracing around cheering the propaganda of extortionist Marxist vermin and their opposite number the drug dealing Orangemen.

Always remember that most of the country would have been glad if you had all been nuked.

Did Britain set a precedent when they left the EU? Why can't Northern Ireland just vote itself out of Britain?

>mfw I find out a bloke I know was from a hardcore loyalist family and his brother was only free because of the Good Friday agreement.

Coward beta. The so called War of Independence and the NI troubles were really minor skirmishes. Pretty low casualties by international standards.

The only two real wars against the English (by real I mean real battles, 10s of thousands killed) were initiated by Ulstermen. Nine Years War and United Irishmen rebellion.

So no terror in that time came from the Irish republic?

Lets look at this list and see if they are all from up north?

victims.org.uk/s08zhk/pdfs/counter/List of Irish terrorist prisoners released 1998.pdf

Just 1 huge Psy-OP tbqh, with a bunch of working class hothead nationalists to fuel it on the streets.

Referendums take time, there should be one in the upcoming years. There was one in the troubles which was fixed thus the Nationalist political parties boycotted it.

Please don't assume that the disease of northern Ireland which is part of the UK carries into the Republic. They like gangs and murder up their because they are collectively retarded and unwanted by either the rest of the Island of Ireland or mainline Britian.

Think of northern Ireland as being the kid with downs syndrome that no one wants to listen to farting

You know what to do.

I don't see the difference beween the pira/inla/iplo and the uvf/uda etc etc

You all murdered more civilians than each other, you all extorted, terrorised and rank fake propaganda abroad making yourselves to be other than the squalid, moronic thugs you were and no real Roman Catholic or Protestand would recognise a trace of Christs teachings in either 'kommunity' in Northern
Ireland.

The media labels them terrorists, they were an army with a nation backing them.

No. Nothing to do with the south.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/man-fighting-for-life-after-shooting-in-dublin-linked-to-feud

C. I. r. A.

The Unionist paramilitaries were shit-tier compared to the IRA who not only took the UVF on but also the British Army. Religion in Northern Ireland is used as a identifying mechanism.

That's just their excuse. Neither set give a fuck about their respective religions or they would not be murdering unarmed music bands, pregnant women and kids. The truth is they are two criminal inbred tribes that behave very akin to US nigger gangs in the 80s like the crips and the bloods and are intellectually incapable of anything else as this thread shows,

Raise a glass to the fallen heroes of the UVF.

The why did they not wear uniforms and complain when the they got killed in a legitimate action?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flavius

you're acting like there's a real legitimate border between the 6 and 26 counties, men from all over Ireland served in the IRA back to the War for Independence, nothing changed that

Same

I was just reading this Tom Clancy book Patriot Games. I wonder if when that came out it pissed off both countries over the fact that an American single-handedly shut down the IRA.

>the fallen heroes of the UVF.

How about omagh or einiskillen?

UDA/UVF/OIRA/PIRA/INLA/IPLO all scum.

The people who actually live on the Island hated the lot of them for the savage criminal pricks they were aside from some slum dwellers in northern ireland.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Flavius
Because they were civilians. No known connections to the IRA. A story of lies.

always gets me

>tfw when listening to loyalist tunes while watching trump kill it in a debate

Comfy af tb h

Fine. remember that most people in the republic hated all terrorist factions for the murdering gangster thugs they were.

Them ebul Brits eh?