Muhammed's wife

So how do muslims cope with the fact that their prophet was a pedophile?

They are all pedophiles in his honor so they don't care. You need a soul to care about children.

Explosive vests, usually

Their prophet is not a pedophile fuck off. You're spewing that shit because you just hate Islam. Bigot.

So what, is pedophilia a religious act for them?
Kek

The have some bullshit excuse to rationalise it. Something like that girls where mature faster back then.

>fucked a 9 year old girl
>not a pedophile
Pick one faggot. Their prophet liked to plant his seed into her soil.

technically, yes. Fundie preachers from Nigeria to Yemen have blocked changes to age of consent laws because "if Mohammed did it it can't be wrong!"

By posting shit thumbnails on Sup Forums.

breadroll

Also, rolling.

Well fuck. Muslims are even more scum then i thought. Bunch of child fuckers.

from what i have seen they say that in that times and in that region pedophilia was wisespread

>yeah but still...like...he had sex with a child
>yeah but you see it was very common in that time
>but this does not confute the fact that he was a pedophile
>but IT WAS COMMON
>but he still did it...
>omg you don't understand

logic.exe has stopped working

Sometimes they try to pin it in the bible as well, without knowing that talmud and new testaments are like two different things....

It's trying to defend yourself from an accusation of murder with : >yeah but i cannot go to jail because other people murder as well

He married a 4 year old and fucked her when she turned 9, that's textbook pedo

here goes nothin

>insulting the only good thing about their shit religion

They "Bust Out The Hush Monies To Shut Up The Fuck Bunnies!" Schneider.

I thought we blocked the refugees
and take your pedo prophet with you

ROLLLROLLL

>Implying feeling sexually attracted to the opposite sex is a bad thing

Fuck off Sup Forums you virgin spergs.

Yes mudslime, fucking little girls and boys like your prophet liked to do is bad m'kay

I literally said their religion retard.

If you are a pedo you might as well be a muslim. Scum of the earth.

When they are children it is. How about you do us real people a favor and just kill yourself you inbred faggot.

Nine is fine!

Whatever newfag

rororolling

come on lucky 52.

>>>/oven/

They say "it was a different time" then they talk about the fact that during the time the American Constitution was written the age of consent was 13, because to them, two wrongs make a right.

>So how do muslims cope with the fact that their prophet was a pedophile?

In 7th century it was common that little girls married to grown men, even in europe. Not even the biggest enemies of Mohammed called him a peadophile because they all married young girls. So applying western moral standards into the 7th century in arabia is the most stupid thing you can do.

Also girls used to grew up faster back then. A 9 years old girl in Arabia in 7th century already knew how to take care of a house while a 16 years old girl in 21th century from europe doesn't even know how to cook.

Aisha grew up to a powerful woman. She teached people and also leaded a army. If she was sexually abused like you claim she wouldn't turn that way.

Romeo and Juliet were 14 and 13 years old and nobody called it sick or peadophile back then.

You're just noticing?

How the fuck is 52-54 a crime?

I swear to god not 94

rooooooll

Ex-muslim here. Muslim sympathiser FYI.

It disturbed me when I heard he was master bating between her thighs until she came of age around her teens. A lot of people just brush it off even though it is well known that the prophet's best friend didn't want to give away the daughter at such a young age.

Anyway, it doesn't matter back in those days where people usually died in their thirties! 20's if they were slaves.

Most Muslims don't marry kids and it is generally looked down upon when a rich geezer goes around asking a kids hand in marriage, but families are desperate so they marry them off.

Reminds me of a story I read in a Canadian history textbook:
Settler's wife dies, husband 'forced'(?) to marry oldest daughter (13 or 15) to survive. Back in the day you were very isolated on a farm, no government to take care of you.

there is nothing wrong with breeding em young

You deserve the blob faggot.

Must suck not having a proper childhood, (you) filthy 'slime.

can i fuck your 6 year old?

By imitating him

kek

pretty cute desu

/thread

They dont care.

Their concept of childhood is different.

Its not religious, just acceptablr

As soon as thy begin to have their period, nature is signalling that they are ready to have children.

If the age at which they first begin to have period (around 13) is too young to bare children, wouldn't natural selection have corrected that already?

The age of consent is just something artificial, and by going against what nature intends us to to, which is to impregnate girls at their prime, we are just retarding human evolution.

>impkying being a pedo is bad for every culture

newsflash you fucking swines, not everyone believes in your freedumb feminist social order, fuck off

Fuk it

Consent in general isn't something you fucks are fond of. I can't wait til the time comes to flay you inbred fucks in the streets. Feet first.

Jam roll

Naturalistic fallacy
Btw can I fuck your kid? She's bleeding right?

>poW

implying you won't be captured

Times were different back then, 9 year olds weren't the same as they are now. The rule in Islam is that they have to hit puberty for them to consummate, that could be at the age 9 or 21 even. Second, she was never forced into the marriage nor was she oppressed. She went on to become a scholar and a judge.

rollin' in the deep

This is intense.

Hey, I've approached this pragmatically; science and logic. The only answers I'm getting are idealistic

>muh west values
>[insert random words] fallacy

Also this >88017563

give me quints

>implying there is anything wrong with fucking a woman after NATURE gives her her first period

Why would we wait an arbitrary 6-8 years before we have sex with them?
>um...er...because it's illegal and the Jews tell me it's wrong

Dat taqiyya doe

roll that beautiful bean footage

well, why not

also, nice way of killing a thread

rolly

In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad is known as al-Insān al-Kāmil (the perfect human) and uswa hasana (an excellent model of conduct).

God chose to send a 52 year old paedophile to create a religion that would have 1.6 billion fanatical followers.

Aisha wrote about the stuff he did to her, look up 'thighing and aisha'. She also wrote that she was playing on her swing when they told her she was marrying him. She also said she just wanted to play with her dolls. Theres tons of detailed info on wikiislam.com.

But not only was he a paedophile but he also traded slaves, killed slaves, raped slaves and was eventually killed by one of his own slaves (of which we know the names of 38). The slave girl poisoned his mutton and said if he's sent by god then he'll live, otherwise he's just a king he'll die. Which he did.

He also killed a slave girl for singing a song about him. Her name was Fartana

Oh and when they cleaned his body they found that he'd died with a 'priapism'. A death erection. Common with those killed by poison. This is where the promise of the 72 virgins comes from.

Look up the Banu Qurayza tribe, he beheaded about 700 men and boys and enslaved all the women, selling some for weapons and horses and keeping the rest as sex slaves for himself and his men. He ordered his men to rape the women even though their husbands were not yet dead. The list of crimes goes on like this.

The guy was a complete cunt.

Tyler or that Crazy Bitch Victoria

Roll :s

roll ffs

Rollin'

I'll roll.

31... "Tagged as Transgender"

Kek

I hab small benis

Sorry german. We rolled the same number, but I know you're very cucked so you'll give her up without any complaint.

To knowledge

(((Kek)))

Ignorance is Bliss

Congrats!

rrrrrole

Roll for waifu

ro

Wilda PLEASE

rollerino

>Be Esa
>Get cucked by the people you were trying to convert
>Died a virgin lol

>Be Moses
>Get cucked by the people you tried to convert
>Died a virgin

>Be Muhammad
>Cuck over the most 2 powerful greatpowers at the time
>Have many wives,one of them a loli

Admit it,crucified one's worshippers , you are all just jealous because a Bedouin got to experience all of your sexual fantasies

He is called Jesus you dumbcunt faggot

what?

Incest or dude weed roooolllliiing

Did you read what I said? You are assuming just because it is natural, it is good. Have you read the sticky?

roll~

Someone is going to be martyred because of this stupid ass thread.

That being said, it's hard to compare contemporary Western culture with Mid 8th Century Arabia

Their periods aren't really regular until 15-16, sometimes their hormones make them skip a month or two

Name one modern culture that accepts it.

Mohammed is the perfect human who should be emulated at all cost in their eyes, the reason many have beards that are pretty uniform in size is because there's a Hadith describing Mohammed as having had a fist-sized beard so some super extreme Muslims will try to get their beard almost exact to a fist size. So while it's not necessarily a religious practice they openly preach many will argue it is 'just' in emulating god's final prophet basically...

By all being pedos too.

I mean, pedophilia is socially acceptable in the middle east. So it's not a problem for them.

allahu akbar

sure why not I'll see

>That being said, it's hard to compare contemporary Western culture with Mid 8th Century Arabia
What about contemporary Western culture with contemporary Middle Eastern culture?

>I mean, pedophilia is socially acceptable in the middle east. So it's not a problem for them.
I dont think it is.

Roll-in

>If they still condone it

Drop predator drones for days

Roll!

Some people deny it ever happens and when you confront them with the hadith they start attacking you and other people are like this faggot and other people who think that kids are ready for breeding