Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm a 20 yo male and I am very confused about most political/social ideas that all of us within society enjoy to argue about today. Most people like to pick one side and argue for it to the death. I, however, realize that normally both sides are right/wrong.

(I know both parties are evil but... i'm going to use the seperation of ideas in the two parties as an example) Lets say a person is advocating for a democratic view point. They advocate for social change and social programs that help the under-privileged. Which is a good argument to make but the democrats argue it under the wrong means. There is a giant wage gap that is due to how our economy is set up and how politicians continue to take money from big business making our country run in the interest of those respective businesses instead of in the interest of the people.

The same can be said about the republican party. They advocate for lower taxes and a free market which also makes a lot of sense. However, just like the democratic side, they are run in the interest of the people that fund them instead of the interest of people.

Lets take this to a more radical view of that of people who think 9/11 was an inside job. If you were to look at the facts as to why people think it was an inside job they use logic that can't really be dis-proven while people that believe it was done by a bunch of pissed off sand niggers can't really be dis-proven either.

What do Sup Forums when I honestly can't figure out which side of any view point is right/wrong?

Should i just not give a fuck about any political/social view points and get off of Sup Forums for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicomachean_Ethics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

The left is completely wrong. Social programs cost more money than they give out, and that money comes from the very people they claim to help.

>What is: A moderate, the post.
If this isn't bait, I don't know what is. That said, on the off chance you aren't baiting, it's natural to disagree with some points of the right/left. Very few are so radical/extreme they completely embrace one side.

This man, he is a true American.

obviously. But the basis that their is an underprivledged part of this society is VERY true. 10% of our society owns 90% of our wealth. That's what most democrats believe they are fighting and why i was a democrat until i realized this

>I know both parties are evil

Sounds like you need to read yourself some Nietzche. There is no good and evil, only good and bad outcomes.

Time to wake up.

Wrong. There are objective right and wrongs, good and evil, neeeecheeee was as retarded and crazy as marx

if you are going to discredit my point because i used the word evil instead of bad you might be autistic. The bottom line is both parties fuck the shit out of anyone who is not funding their campaigns. Which is evil/bad

there is no right or wrong in debates like this, just specific results (which can further be argued in terms of right vs wrong but that's still bullshit)

most people just gravitate to one side or the other because it gives them a sense of community and belonging.

autistic fuck

actually nvm. I see what you are saying. What is right, is what provides the best outcome

I so fucking tired of the moral relativism in this board. Relativism is degenerate. It leads to apathy in the face of injustice. Hey cunts, is it ever wrong to be brave? How about is if ever right to stone a woman to death because she was raped? Somethings are always right and always wrong

Privilege as the left translates it does not exist. They have affirmative action, minorities get scholarships and even bonus points on standardized tests.

according to your personal opinion, of which is distorted by many biases and is constricted by the society you live in, the education you received, and the communities you frequent

unless you're looking at it from a completely impartial and practical viewpoint (ie doing one thing results in national trade up 15%, doing another results in it going down 20%) everything is relative

Take the red pill m8, don't be frightened.

what a nasty low IQ person you come over your writing style OP

I hope it;s not your first language otherwise your opinion can be simplly explained by your lack of IQ to comprehend complex ideas

sage&hidden for shitcontent

Read aristotles virtues. He argued that some things are always good, and others always bad. Bravery, friendship, love, always always good

according to aristotle and you

According to what is true. By your logic, if everyone thinks it's right, it's right?

Doesnt matter what bitch you marry, just make sure she is intelligent and has history of intellectuels in her family. Also big boobs and pref slav. They have nice puffy lips.

There you go. Now, re-examine history through this lens.

Based on what?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicomachean_Ethics
What's true and good is absolute

>not forming your own opinions based upon available information

Independent-master race reporting in.