What's your favorite Malcolm in the middle episode Sup Forums?

What's your favorite Malcolm in the middle episode Sup Forums?
Mines gotta be IRA loses a leg
>that side plot of Malcolm and Reese afraid to sleep because of the other super glueing him
Also
>I don't care if youve seen that episode of star trek, I haven't and you ruined it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/87nJoBSfQ_Q
youtu.be/KX3uCmbFUFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Je3Z8gyW6lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I adored the Komodo 3000, Hal's trial ("I haven't been to work on a Friday in over thirteen years.") and the final episode.

When Lois jerks off Reese to punish him for stealing her bra

The one where the the family get into a fight with a clown.

>did you just call my wife wide ride?

Is that the one on the ranch?
>did it say when are vision would come back?
>the box said 2 days
>worth it

Never happened and for you to titillate me with such a thing is complete bogus

Yes, yes it is.

I think I love that episode because of Hal's speech to Lois. "We're just too stupid to ever follow through on anything."

>ywn get into a fist fight with a bunch of literal clowns with your 4 sons to defend your wife's honor
It's like my life is complete shit or something

>>I don't care if youve seen that episode of star trek, I haven't and you ruined it!
she was right thogh: you'd have to be an idiot to not see that those rocks are alive

>oh honey, that's never gonna happen. Look at who your talking to

Fucking kek, I love Ida

>let him go, its the little one that owes me his life

>tfw same song plays at the end of the last episode that played at the end of the first one
youtu.be/87nJoBSfQ_Q

>mitm leaving netflix oct. 1st

literally no point in owning netflix any longer

Dude fuck that, its literally the onlyt thing I've been watching on there

tfw I don't really remember anything specific about this show except a few brief clips without much context

huh, neat
didn't notice that

Wow fuck that
>removed good episodes of futurama
>removed good episodes of American dad
>removed psych
>removed scrubs
>now removing Malcolm?
Fuck that I'm cancelling this shit

youtu.be/KX3uCmbFUFg

i like the episode where lois is getting wet from the sprinkler in the bad neighbors garden and the one where she is mudwrestling with that other woman
the rest of the those episodes was great too, incidentaly

I miss when every clip you wanted of anything was on youtube.

How did Malcolm's neighbour manage to sleep with all those women despite looking like the most /r9k/ person imaginable?

Fuck Lois is hot!

Bowling ep of course

Did you see them? They were all old and fat too, plus after so many years married sometimes you'd rather fuck a tire than your spouse

95% of the episodes are great, but I can never remember any specific plot lines.
I am pretty sure it's possible to watch 80% of Sopranos and GoT on youtube by just watching individually uploaded scenes.

the best thing about it is how Lois sees it as such a beautiful romantic gesture
Literally the perfect woman

youtube.com/watch?v=Je3Z8gyW6lw

Yeah i switch between mitm and always sunny and they're both leaving. Coupled with x-files not there anymore, i'm done.

But, they're all going to be on hulu now.

HAL BURNED THE FUCKING DRESS

kek, that one was great

the one where they visit Hals family

The one where the boys can't figure out which one of them the bully outside wants to beat up

>why is he smoking two cigarettes?
>those are his eyes!

The one where Reese takes his driving test and runs from the cops then Dewey is hoping Reese gives the cops a reason to beat the shit out of him on camera so he gets a reduced sentence.

>so he gets a reduced sentence.
....i may have missed that little detail

>give em a reason, give em a reason

I think the weak episodes only focused on the special ed kids, nothing they did was really funny much.

I was pissed they took off Xena and never gave a shit about Netflix.

>lets make original programming that sucks dick and nobody will watch instead of renewing licenses so we can have diverse programs

It's not like they don't have the money to keep shit indefinitely either since nobody airs reruns of most of those shows on cable syndication either.

qt

>that episode with the diary
>this episode where she glues pictures of her face over the naked whores

Reese was fucked

Lois is the absolute alpha milf

>teen driving school episode in the early 00s
>CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

>the episode where she takes out her diaphgram and shows it to Malcolm

>that episode where they live in the tree outside of the house and Hal has the strong men follow him around because he actually has a brain that leads them leading to them being found because the strong men punch the tree

That kid with the gloves on and the kid with his arms stretched out like a motorcycle make me laugh because how outlandishly retarded they are.

how would she react if she'd never hear any reaction at all and then noticed the magazine still being very much in use?

I thought it was the faster we're falling song?

my favourite was the arc where reese goes to iraq

>me on the left

That's the same song sillybuns

I LEARNED SOMETHING! I LEARNED SOMETHING!

>That episode where Dewey realizes the school uses the kids as cheap labour

Oh, I'm dumb

also that one episode reese cripples himself to beat stevie

Trust me, that persons worse for remembering sum 41

When Malcolm hits Reese

>Malcolm you can take Reese?

>What's your favorite Malcolm in the middle episode Sup Forums?

kek
do you think several mothers have tried , because of the episode only to find out

kek i love this one

I'd say Bowling but since someone else already did, I'm gonna go for my close second which is Family Reunion
>what are you gonna do?
>we don't know
>we never know

Kek, I'd forgotten about this one. Great how Lois is on to them immediately but everyone else buys their shit.

>when craig gets a monkey buttler that tries to poison him

this show was genious in every aspect

THIS is how you do a slice of life sitcom

That episode where Craig is crippled and has a nurse monkey that tries to murder him is pretty good.

heh, hivemind

Is this show the only one that Sup Forums unanimously likes?

>when the military school students try to haze Francis, but he tells them it won't work because Lois has already done much worse
>and they start worshiping Lois

The one where Malcom gets so obsessed with the Sims and he made the family as characters except the family is better than his character at everything and Malcolm dies.

I forget the title and details but the one where Lois is learning how to dance and we later find out she's fucking terrible but at the very end Hal sees her and tells her she dances beautifully and they both dance crashing about the house. That shit brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye all at once.

>TIJUANA CARWASH!

Yup. It's like how roller coaster tycoon is the one game Sup Forums agrees on

Why are they removing things? I don't use netflix and dunno if it's common knowledge

>Nobody can beat Sub-Zero

These people clearly never played Mortal Kombat

Doesn't Malcolm's character end up too fat to bury?

that's a sweet moment

weird though, that Lois can't dance normal standard dances, even though she mastered that fucking hardcore log and sabre dance from "the old country"

This. It felt like a weird and unnecessary name drop close to a Big Bang theory tier joke

The one where Hal had a feud with the trash man

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Somehow that never crossed my mind, you're right it IS weird. They probably simply didn't even think about it like I didn't or were written by different people.

she looked better in the episode where she first appeared

fight me

there are a few more
curb your enthusiasm
sopranos
the americans
american dad
pete and pete

Those aren't her real tits... right?

>american dad
really?

i don't dislike it either (not that great, but i don't hate it). I just thought more people didn't like it

is it even possible to have a favorite when there are so many golden episodes? i'm partial to the one where francis does the laundry and becomes mad with power so they sabotage him
no idea why i just love the idea of taking something so mundane and making it funny

The keep trying to make shitty shows nobody watches like those god awful comedy specials and whatever else instead of keeping the licenses to air shows. Everyone sucked Netflix off so much it got to every company that produces entertainment that they should all have streaming services when so take their shit off Netflix branch out on their own so it's going to get to a point where people own multiple streaming services instead of sticking to one.

I'd much rather have cable because at least I can make a decision on what I want to watch instead of browsing like a retard trying to find what they don't have for thirty minutes in a vain effort to find something similar. Cable is shit tier too but at least I can take a piss during commercial breaks, channel surf, stretch my legs, and not waste a whole day consuming whatever and barely remember it. You wouldn't think it but channel surfing was actually great.

maybe people here like it because they expect it to be bad but its pretty well liked here

CANDYMAN

it's her real nose

>Its a Hal kino episode

Hayden Pantierre episodes were alright imo and if Malcolm wasn't so retarded he could have got the message and held hands.

FLAT
AS
A
BOARD
Typical Jewish deception

"Hal" and "kino" is pretty redundant, user. All Hal episodes are kino

Someone post Lois's feet already

Yeah, thats true

Oh ok, thanks for answering user. That makes sense I guess but it is a shame people can't just have "everything" in one service, it sounds very practical.

>When Hal tells his black friends that him and Lois do it twice a day atleast

>tfw you grew up thinking Hal was a fucking retard for staying with Lois and never understood why
boy was I naive

>malcolm and rees are constantly shown to be antisocial and hated by everyone
>they still end up with tons of hotties and qties over the years

REEEEEEE

Military school Francis is Peak Francis. I think that's the only qualm you can have about MitM, that the characters' peaks are at different times. Francis' is military school, Reese's is anything post him learning he's a good chef, Malcolm's is with the male teacher. Hal just has one continuous peak.

this

>childhood is idolizing Francis
>adulthood is idolizing Hal