What's the next step of her masterplan after Steven in the Universe is finished?

What's the next step of her masterplan after Steven in the Universe is finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
youtube.com/watch?v=WPviAKaHAN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*his

Making Broadway musicals.

Not work for the next 10 years as she rolls around in her megabux.

crashing cartoon network and tumblr

Is that necessarily a bad thing?

No future, the Trump election started a new era and productions like her works typical of Obama era will become totally irrelevant and cheesy.

she's gonna fuck your mom

She doesn't look like a kike in this picture

save anime

Pug Davis series for [as]

Nothing.

She sits back and enjoys the butthurt and assravage as the fandom and hatedom commence the undertaking of Internet War II.

In two years she'll make a cartoon specifically designed to empathize with the alt-right to further her plan for complete devastation.

No survivors.

they better let her do the floating brain sex part or im calling the FBI on them again

Fucking Ian's brains out and having Mulatto babies to carry on their legacy.

making another show

What was internet war I about?

A rumor monger on Sup Forums a long time ago said he worked at WB, and dumped a lot of information (or lies) on the DC cinematic universe, other than other stuff.
He said that Rebecca Sugar had been contacted to work on a Sailor Moon movie.
Fa/tv/irgins replied along the lines of "who the fuck is her, go back to talking about Batfleck".

holy fuck Becky was cute with her hair like that

With no survivors?

Make yaoi

holy fuck she's ugly

Why do all legit geek girls fucking adore Sailor Moon?
I just don't get it

It's recognizable enough that people get what you're referencing, but just obscure enough that you don't look like a normie.

sucking dick

The hilarious thing is that you can see her bizarre mouth/jaw in her style, at least in her pre-career drawings. She kind of blanded up everything she does lately.

Because before the 00s ruined the West by mainstreaming anime it was one of like 5 series that aired here.

She's already taking that BBC, even before SU.

She looks like a Jewish teenage boy.

I really see her as the kind of animator who gets another series greenlit through name recognition, but ends up getting too ambitious with her second project and can't make lightning strike twice. Then she spends the rest of her days as a freelance writer.

>not animated musical-movies
I actually think she'll pitch another show.

>He said that Rebecca Sugar had been contacted to work on a Sailor Moon movie.
I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Kill her self... I think.

Considering he went to FOX of all places, I bet you Alex Hirsch is gonna suffer this. OR his show is gonna be executive meddled as hell and last a very short time because its not The Simpsons.

Seriously, he complained about Disney giving him a hard time and he goes o FOX? That's freaking stupid.

Pug Davis Netflix Show

Have any of "this generations" cartoon makers have even had the time to do a new show?

Love them or hate them, we gotta remember these folks are the freshly new set of people that managed to get in the industries so, as far as we know, they are pretty new at this.

This goes for her, Ian, Quintel, Hirsch and others. yes some of them have storyboarded or worked on the sidelines of older shows, but never had one of their own before this moment.

A lot of people may get burned off by it and descided not to showrun a cartoon again, while others may try a new thing and either do well or don't hit the same lightning twice.

Is honest to god hard to tell just yet.

Hirsh is supposedly working on something at FOX, maybe with Justin Roiland? \

Similarly, Ian is definitely on Lakewood Plaza Turbo right now, and maybe someone's working on Forever 16.

So we're already starting to see Wave 2 of the Flapjack-Adventure Time wave of shows, just very, very slowly.

I honestly don't think the current resurgence of animation will last long enough for the majority of them to showrun a second time.

Oh god, let this happen.

>Lakewood Plaza Turbo
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
>Forever 16
Twelve Forever

...Whatever happened with Solar Opposites?

>Implying he'll actually change anything
Status quo will be maintained at all costs. People's Revolution soon, then Gulag for you

That's why I'm not sure if Roiland is really working on it.

I'm curious how much into production is Lakewood Plaza Turbo/OK K.O. in right now?

Cause I kind of feel bad for Ian that his show is the one picked by CN to do weird-ass multi-media shit before really making a name for itself.

They had games, shorts and a bunch of multi-media bullshit planned before the public even knows about the freaking cartoon it's based off. Putting a lot of crap before you even know if the main piece of your multi-media plan, the one that must hold everything together, is gonna fair is bonkers and I can't recall a time where it worked.

Just look at MN9 and Sonic Boom almost being destroyed by it

teen titans started out like that
the game was fucking tits

Yes please, I want to see tumblr have a hissy-fit when they find out that Rebecca could write something that throws the word "fag" around so casually.

In your dreams fucking commie scum! your era is finished!

You mean the browser fighting game? Huh, I didn't know that. I remember playignt hat shit a lot when the show came out.

I just assumed the game came out alongside the show or sometime after it started aired unlike LWPZ / OK KO here that had all it's side-media stuff come first while the show hasn't even had a trailer or something.

Holy shit its Idubbbz

It all makes sense now...

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

Wait, TT started out as Battle Blitz?

that gamergate thing that happened three years ago probably

damn she looks so pretty in OPs picture.
fucking twitter.

>fucking twitter.

Why?

Also, Pug davis voiced by H. John Benjamin and the other guy voiced by Justin Roland Neflix show STAT.

Stevonnie in Tokyo

This shits pretty good.

I really hope she plans on making a show out of Pug Davis, I remember it being a pretty fun read.

Why is the Scout so angry at Melted Lars?

Because he didn't Boing as hard as Pug Davis Bonked!

ed edd and eddy reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=WPviAKaHAN0

Androgen hormones in the watersupply

Sitting around not doing anything living off Steven Universe royalties for llike 10 years, then when she needs money again go back to storyboarding or come out with some new idea.

Learning from her mistakes and not hiring literal insane people to work on her shows

Pretty interesting how you can see Invader Zim's influence in the art.

is pug davis worth reading?

but how can one unhire oneself?

Steven Universe Z followed by SU: GT

That rollerskate thing lauren's been working on.

I'm going to miss Zuke Amethyst

Ironically, her show is the only enjoyable show on Cartoon Network now, it'll be 24/7 reruns of TTG after the show gets concluded.

Good point.

We also have to take into account how previous generations had to reinvigorate the industry.

The 60s-70s were a lull since the 40s-50s animators used their potential with little forethought into the broadening platforms for animation to be consumed. The 80s were the experimental age where many artists were able mess around with cross-platforms and the marketing abilities of cartoons. Following that came the 90s-00s, where the 80s artists finally got to use their experience on numerous and varied projects.

It seems like we're heading into a lull again because the the past half decade has consisted of new artists not being able to handle producing their own series at a consistent manner, the changing expectations of animation due to the Internet/
greater digital reliance, and the previous generation being on their last legs.

Ironically, her show is the only enjoyable show on Cartoon Network now, it'll be 24/7 reruns of TTG after the show gets concluded.

she does quartz hair right but I don't like how she makes lapis' hair screwy and how pearl's hair near her gem splits when she isn't even manic

did you just assume her gender?

it totaly looks like jthm

I seriously hope this is true fucking God. I won't get my hopes up, but she's the only person I'd trust to actually pull that off.

It's kinda simple, but pretty good.

Wish it was longer.

Where's zuke going?

kill the jews

away

she got harassed by tumblr, so off the internet for a while and away from SU.

>away from SU
Where did you hear that? I know she left twitter and decided to distance herself from tumblr a bit more but I didn't hear anything about her stopping work on SU.

It's only two issues

What about that new Justice League cartoon? And Infinity Train might have a chance to be greenlighted.

How about a fucking reprint.
DANGIT.

Didn't they already fucked and she miscarried? Probably the reason she look like a male nowadays and not female as in OP's picture.

>but just obscure enough that you don't look like a normie
Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are the most normalfag anime Westerners now.

Along with Ghibli.

>pearl isnt manic
lol

I think Hirsch wanted to try his hand at an adult oriented series, i.e., try something new he haven't done before.

Considering Gravity Falls popularity, I doubt he'll experience any meddling with Fox.

In all honesty, I don't see Sugar turning Pug Davis into an animated series, I think she'll keep Pug Davis as a comic and potentially publish it into a trade paperback after Steven Universe concludes.

Are people really that hyped for Infinity Train? It just looks like a dulled Adventure Time.

The concept look promising.

She was either fired/ or quit SU m8.
She is no longer head Storyboarder there and she was already replaced.

Either I missed something or you're getting stuff mixed up with Lauren Faust.

It's a /sug/ meme

1. as far as we know, she has never been pregnet (I checked)
2. That's not how miscarriage work.

source??? ive heard she left SU but i cant find shit to prove it

It's mostly deduced from her online posting.