X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.6

So, I lied.

We're not starting with Utopia. First up, I decided to take a break to read the first arc of New Mutants Vol. 3 because they're involved in Utopia, Necrosha, and Second Coming and I'd like newbies to know who the players are. After that we're gonna see what happened to X-Force after coming home from the future. THEN we'll see Scott tell Normie to get out, and probably wrap up the evening with Nation X.

Also, Norman Osborne is the police chief of the world because Deadpool forgot to use certified mail.

Previously, we followed the series of events surrounding the birth of the Mutant Messiah. Cable headed into the future with the baby, only to be pursued by Bishop. His time-travel device damaged, Cable can now only jump forward in time.
After investigating a series of Leper Queen spawned mutant suicide bombings, X-Force got shunted to the future to help Cable. However they and Cable and Hope were ambushed by Stryfe. Hope was almost killed by Bishop in the kerfuffle before getting bailed out by future Apocalypse, who came to owe Archangel a life debt for helping restore him. Bishop escaped and presumably continues to pursue Cable and Hope further into the future.
Selene is back and up to no good. Caliban is now a zombie in her employ.
Cyclops is trying to keep things together back home, but some cracks are starting to show.

Prior:

If you're just now joining us, take a look behind and get caught up.

How bout that fucking scan tho

Yeah, sorry about the filesizes, but I'm not Australian so idgaf.

I don't mean this, I mean the Scanbro scan.

New Mutants vol 3 is amazing comics.

Oh, yeah how can I even compete?

It's breddy good, but it kinda goes to shit at some point. I think it's cause they kept switching writers around.

Would you guys be interested in Age of X at some point? Kinda considering doing some of the cosmic stuff with Vulcan at some point too.

I've read Age of X, but I don't remember much of it.

Cannonball looks hot here yum