IVE GOT A SONNNNNNN

IVE GOT A SONNNNNNN
HES SICK
YOU NEED TO KEEP HEALTHCARE THE SAAAAME
I HAVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND NONE OF THIS EFFECTS ME AND I NEVER WANT TO READ THE FACTS ON THIS CASE BECAUSE I AM RIGHT
YOU ARE A LIAR
LIAAAAAR
I HAVE A SICK SON AND YOU ARE THREATENING OUR HEALTHCARE
I HAVE A IDEA FOR US HEALTHCARE AND IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW MY IDEA TO A TEE YOU ARE A LIAAAAR

SHUT UP ALL YOU FOX NEWS CREEPS MY SICK SON CAN'T GET NO SLEEP YOU ARE CREEPY LOSERS YOU ARE A LOSER FUCK

AHHHHHH

Man I can't invent memes for shit sorry guys.

Whoa, Jimmy Kimmel knows that he can afford top-tier health insurance but still goes out of his way to protect healthcare for people who 100% benefit from the current system (lower-middle class Americans). What a huge jerk!

>no universal healthcare
>spends twice per capita than Canada

now THATS kukd

Why would you even live in the USA if you were poor. Just move to Canada

Right?!
The nerve of these rich assholes, going out there and telling me that the government's fucking me over for being poor

So Donald Tru-
*Colbert explodes out of the wall*

Canada is way stricter on immigration than America

Canada can only afford being a welfare state because they don't import hordes of unskilled immigrants like the us does

>i have no idea about anything farther than 50 miles away

kek. weve got OVER 1,000,000 LEGAL "TEMPORARY" FOREIGN WORKERS in our cuntry of 46,000,000

you dont know shit about wage supression cleetus!

Lol I'm a lower middle class American, please explain how I benefit from being forced to pay for healthcare that I can't afford and won't use?

>all those people that crashed Canada's website when Trump won
>only to find out other countries are twice as strict unless you're a refugee
>lol

>and won't use
Great thinking right here

It's virtue signaling. If he really cares, he would contribute to charity quietly.

You will use it, idiot. That's the point of the enforcement fee. Every single person is susceptible to something. You're like the idiots who got butthurt when certain states required mandated auto insurance.

>1/6th of taxes in the US go toward pulling bullets out of gang members and cutting feet off fat people who refuse to pay for their own healthcare
Pathetic.

At which point you'll be forced to pay a huge co-payment.

Assuming you do use it, you still can't afford it.

Who knew healthcare could be solved by simply forcing everyone to buy insurance or pay a penalty. Granted they can't afford the deductible and thus still don't actually have healthcare other than the same emergency room care that's always existed. But praise the hollywood 'elite' for telling us this is better despite our own lying eyes.

he doesnt even have a son

>won't use

where do burgers get this fucking self inflated superman mentality from jesus christ.

it's ok haha he's just gonna rub some dirt on his broken leg/cancer/obesity

Most younger people will not need health insurance and it's cheaper to just pay the penalty. And since "pre-existing conditions" can't be rejected, one can just wait until they actually need insurance to buy it. Granted this upends market in the process and causes insurance costs to go sky high. Meaning even those who act like they are on the traditional model will be forced off as the price continues to climb. Everyone will be forced to wait until they actually need it in order to buy it. Which simply isn't sustainable. Obamacare is already dead, cucks like Jimmy don't understand this because they aren't in the market. They won't educate their audience for this reason plus "muh Obama can do no wrong".

Not everyone is a braindead faggot like you that partakes in risky and unhealthy lifestyles

>post yfw America is on its series finale.

>exploiting your sick son to virtue signal
disgusting