Snyder Bat Epic Pt.11

HAZAH HAZAH! Today we are finishing Batman Eternal and now we get to more interesting stories!

Prior threads here. Some are obviously dead and I apologize.

Starting this thread on campus and heading home meow. Greatly appreciate a bump or two in the meantime. Thank you for your understanding.

Bumpan

Ur good people!

Bump

Ur Also Good people

Well hello there Ra's.

Finally

Is it over yet?

Almost friend

How is bluebird able to go toe to toe with cat women didn't she just start this shit?

Ends at issue 52. Just keep powering through.

NO LOGIC IN THIS THREAD! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

But seriously what the fuck is that shit.

>ends at 52
Loads revolver

No sense or logic, only tedium

Ok this is a good page

But it's no just a lack of logic it's pure stupidity

Bringing Julia back and making her a hot mulatto tomboy was the best thing Snyder ever did.

That's not Bluebird, that's Julia. She's an experienced British special forces agent. Still a bad showing on Selina's part.

Ah my mistake but still isn't special forces level and Batman + rouge gallery level two completely different levels it's like little league softball vs Olympic wrestling

I like this Ra's, way better than the one obsessed with kids

We ever gonna get a continuation on the dropped plot line from batman inc where Ras is about to unleash his sons of batman god I mis Morrison bat-god

Thank you

Damn straight. I'm glad she continued to be a presence throughout the rest of Snyder's run.

now he REALLY is a big guy

What's happening anymore?

How many conflicting tones can one series possibly have?

I wish I could tell ya. I kinda spaced out on issues 20-40. I just couldn't care anymore lol. Thankfully things start revving up closer to the end.

As many tones that were present in Frank Miller's The Spirit.

When's all this shut happening anyways in continuity

My guess is after Death of the Family but before Endgame.

That sounds about right, since both Dick and Damian are missing and Batgirl changed costumes.

It's a shame that she did because the first Batgirl costume she was wearing at the start of Eternal was fucking baller. I know this may not be a popular opinion but I hate her new costume with a passion.

Not gonna lie, I kinda love this page.