APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=it.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Jaws was the highest grossing horror

For what? It is a great movie as was expected, I look forward to the sequel.

Based Finn

Where's that faggot who swore this would be a flop

Jaws wasn't R rated

>Sup Forums cannot stand the fact that a horror movie reboot was by some chance actually executed well.

WTF the writer of the exorcist is a pedophile! There is no defending this smut, folks.

Jaws is PG

Remake

>A by the numbers jump scare laden mediocre shit flick is now making more money than Friedkin's benchmark horror.

I guess I should have seen this coming around the time The Conjuring started to make mad money while receiving critical praise despite being the 215th completely derivative, mind numbing Poltergeist rip off.

>DUDE IT IS MAKING A LOT OF MONEY AND IT'S AMAZING SO JUST SHUTUP

yeah I hear the transformers are real great too

It's been getting a lot more positive reviews than the Transformers movies.

>reviews

What do you expect? They were probably weren't alive long enough to know about The Fly and The Thing remakes too, which far surpass the originals as well.

The Exorcist is only good because it was shocking at the time.

Look OP, I'm going to be straight with you. This is a Warner Bros movie and this is a Disney shill board, they won't apologize just like they didn't apologize when Wonder Woman was a huge success. Be glad we can all laugh at how fucking terrible this new Tomb Raider flick is going to be

>exorcist adjusted gross
>$983,226,600

It has a ways to go.

>implying the horror genre ever had integrity

It's literally the worst genre. Rom-Coms are more artistic

Just watched this last night it was awful the original was 1000x times better this was so schlocky it was actually making me angry and they made Richie an annoying quippy cunt instead of just being a comedian. All of this kids' personality were pretty much watered down actually, and why did they make Eddie so fucking annoying, in the original his attitude was straight up gangster. God I literally hate this movie so much. Why did they take all the comfy Classic Stephen King references to God and religion?? The old one reminded me a lot of The Stand this one reminded me of a fucking wet turd. Also no cosmic horrro elements i could honestly write pages about how much I hate this movie. In the old one before Bev hits Pennywise in the head with the silver clump she prays to god that the bullet will land and she does the same thing in the end when they're fighting the spider I don't hear them say anything about God one time in this movie all I heard was Richie talking about his dick and making stupid edgy jokes

Yes, im sorry the Chinese love IT

Sequel still hasn't been announced.
They have yet to turn a profit.

2/100 buddy. And those were 30 years ago

>put finn wolfhard in a movie
>????
>profit

You are the same guy right? No one can be this fucking stupid

1 billion when?

Explain how I'm wrong.

New IT appeals to low IQ morons and third world shitskins. So no wonder it sells well if it targets subhumans.

You're calling one of the highest grossing horror movies of all time a flop. That's pretty fucking wrong.

So? I'm 25 and even I know about then.
And they really are better. Better stories, better effects, better characters...the originals were B level cheesy cheap sci-fi movies cashing in on the SCIENCE! craze at the time, for fucks sakes.

The sequel was in development before the film even came out

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Finn sucked in this movie Seth Green was a way better Richie he actually had charisma and was likeable Finn just seemed like an obnoxious little kid

It's a 30 million budget movie that made 4 times that much in its opening weekend in the United States alone. Its well on its way to become one of the most profitable movie of the century

Movie hasn't been released in China

You can't be serious

We get it man you're contrarian and want to fit in

You should stop taking reviews seriously. Most "critics" treat their job like a popularity contest and don't want to go against the grain. Most of them are just shills. Also Warner Bros owns Rotten Tomatoes and made It. Also you only have to look at audience vs critics scores on shit like that faggot Gawker movie to realise they're a bunch of liberal fundamentalists who echo eachovers opinions. Critics shouldn't be paid to use words like problematic and misogyny in their reviews, but about 90% of them do these days. Find a critic you like and stick with them, and only then as a basis for what you might really like, ive enjoyed plenty of films critics I like hate but I generally love stuff they enjoy.

and it will flop there too because it has a black character and china hates blacks

that's not a correct angle to put a cross inside your vagina tho.

But it didn't have a $30 million budget

Still hasn't been officially announced, which means the studio hasn't turned a profit yet.

Revenue =/= Profit

Do Chinese people find western clowns scary or funny? Or just odd?

You nostalgia fags truly are something else. Maybe if you took Currys cock out of your ass for 3 seconds you could rationalize that the miniseries was nothing but garbage

Finn sucked in the way that he made the rest of the cast looked terrible in comparison
Everytime he's on screen speaking he basically stole the scene

No I'm not being contraion Finn was literally the most annoying part about this movie to me Old Richie was a much better character overhaul can't really blame the actor for bad writing but Finn just annoyed the hell out of me. Richie was just a kid that liked to crack jokes not a fucking roastmaster edgy quip lord he wasn't wholesome at all like OG Richie was infact this movie has no wholesomeness

Yeah just like Spider Man was gonna flop there too because it had black characters right?

Even if it had the enormous, $175M advertising budget of a blockbuster like The Force Awakens, it would still have turned a profit at this point. I get that you just enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing though, so carry on.

it did

Dude go back to the jamaica village where you came from

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
time to burn down theaters

wait I just came back from watching it. That shit was R-rated? Because of the kid getting his arm bit off or?

No.

But I'm not just arguing for the sake of it, I'm telling people facts.

There isn't any money being made here yet.
The more people deny that, the more they'll be shocked when reports come out that WB LOST money on this.

It's not nostalgia I watched the original last night and then later in the night I watched The new one im completely assblasted that they took all the kino god shit out if you didn't like the old one you probably didn't grow up in a judeo-Christian enviroment. Old It is high quality Christ-kino

I hated Finn too

His character was delivered with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer

I got that he was DUDE SWEARING AND INSULTS after like the 19th time thanks

No you're just a homo from reddit. He sucks as much as every child actor.

>contrarian who hates Finn's Richie is literally a shitskin who can't speak english

(you)

Holy FUCK you need to stop.
The movies production budget is $35 million.
The movie made $381 million in twelve days.
That is nearly ELEVEN TIMES it's production budget in TWELVE days.
You are utterly fucked in the head if you actually think this movie was nothing but a massive success after it's first weekend.
The best part is that you actually said in another post this movie would never make $300 million, and it did in a week

Finn Wolfhard is the best character in the movie even when he barely got any scenes
But everytime he's on screen he's gold

What do you think the budget for this movie was? What do you think the revenue for this movie was?

i apologize to the ayy lmaos for humanities stupidity

This has to be bait right?

*10.8857142857 times

You're still wrong though so it's okay.

Tough to say.

Get back to your room Seth

It is

haha edgy dude this is so cool I hope mom doesn't catch me seeing this

Finn was good, he just wasn't the best Loser. That would be Glazer, the kid that played Eddie

>certain that the movie is a flop
>can't even put forward a ballpark estimate of revenue and budget
LMAO

Hence the blood

Your average nostalgia faggots Everyone. These posts are a perfect example of why to never take these idiots seriously

Fuck off Seth Green

TAKE IT BACK

No it's not bait have you never seen The Stand?? In the old It they are always talking about god and luck, at the end of the movie they straight up refer to It as a metaphor for the devil

>Universal made their monster movies into capeshit instead of modestly budgeted scary movies
RLM was right.

No it didn't you fucking pinhead

He's kinda right. It (2017) sucka but there are fare better Freidkin movies than The Exorcist and I dont find it scary, but maybe that's because I dont have Catholic guilt.

*with a metaphor for the devil

Too bad their IT review was retarded

>DUDE every movie that becomes popular is now capeshit
Nice thinking process you got there

>This fucking thread

>But it didn't have a $30 million budget
Damn you're right, 35 million
>boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=it.htm

This means it'll take it a few more days to become the most profitable movie of the 21th century

the new Mummy really is a shitty superhero movie though

Jokes on you nigger, I don't like either of them. They're poor adaptations. Know why people unanimously love LOTR? Because there's literally an hour for every 100 pages of book. It (2017) when all is said and done is going to give you an hour for every 300 pages. Trash adaptation into the trash it goes.

Revenue isn't profit.
I don't know how any clearer I can tell this to you.

>facts

This kid has more charisma than the entire cast of the 90s IT combined

you already said it had to make 300 million to make a profit, stop faffing about and admit you were definitively wrong

THis man gets it. Woodbuyyouabeer/10

I don't believe those were the exact words I used.
Can you please post that post?

>movie has to make twice budget to profit
>n-no, it's 3 times
>no, it's 4
>look, it has to make 10x

>there has never been a successful movie ever

No one is saying it broke even when it made 30 million in the box office, user. It broke even when it made 75-90 million and now it's just printing money

You could 100% stand to make it more clear. Please, as you would a child, explain the difference between revenue and profit. So this 300something million is profit, but it has to exceed some higher number to generate revenue. I am confuse.

It's hanging tough at the BO

Cry harder bitchtits.

Old one is patrician kino, new one is pleb flick.
No wonder mongrels like it.
Completely made for retards.

I don't like spoonfeeding.

Now I feel bad that I actually contributed to this shit's box office numbers. It was literally just every shitty PG-13 jumpscare movie I've ever seen except with two gory scenes and more swearing. It was painfully mediocre.

>tfw no finn bf

>the original was 1000x times
better in being shit maybe
plus it had almost nothing to do with the book