Why are late night hosts such cancer?

Why are late night hosts such cancer?

>and it's amazing
Is it?

No

Dude it just is so just shutUP!

>and its amazing

anyone who has ever written an article with this in the title needs to be gassed

B-but the normies love it!

How's their new album?

...and its amazing
...and its beautiful
...and its shut the fuck up

James Corden is very bad example of anything

Who the hell is James Corden, even?

I'm from the UK and even I don't know who he is. You Americans get our obscure people and then give them jobs and then they get famous.

Why do you do this America? Why do you do this to the planet? Why do you hate the world so much?

A not very funny comedian/actor that we somehow convinced the Americans to take off our hands.

In all seriousness on behalf of my fellow countrymen I feel England owes America an apology for Corden. His work in the UK was cancerous shite, I have nothing but sympathy for those poor souls now trapped with him.

Because fuck you

>and it's beautiful
>and it's a good thing

American dream. Even eurotrash can come over here and hit it big due to the power of meme magic.

They make content for normies who still unironically say "epic"

>funded & run by the cia since 1956

gee i wonder.
gud blezz r troopz!

>feel England owes America an apology for Corden.
They are the ones that gave him a job and a platform to speak. Just like they did with that ugly, unfunny brummy cunt.

We're gonna need to build a big beautiful wall across the entire Atlantic and make AMERICA pay for it!

I used to love to watch late night shows when I was younger because I thought somehow some way maybe I will become famous. Now that I have finished college and experienced real life I can't stand them. It's just a bunch of rich people acting like they are down to earth and delusional people eat it all up.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>it's another "Brit goes to America and becomes hot shit because nobody in their home country likes them" episode

Piers Morgan, James Corden, John Oliver. All cunts.

some numale

people are so miserable and retarded that goofball nostalgic antics like this get boosted up in the mainstream

Piers is back doing GMB, the only redeeming thing is Susanna Reid, God I want her.

So they got some fucking UK immigrant to replace that other UK immigrant.

Unfunny bong guy without a leg who was in the Emoji movie

I thought he was gay

user gets angry about shitty articles and it's AMAZING.

Um no sugar face x

it's mostly him and fallon that do shitty mom-tier segments like this

because he was a safe comedian who just so happened to be a singer in his younger years and he's a lovable fat guy would you be happier if it was Jimmy Carr or someone sort of famous already?

Its funny you say that cos my mom loves fallon and cordon its fucking embarrassing

Groupthink headlines tell you what to think of the article before you read it. Hypnotic.

user replies with a shitpost, and it's hilarious.

What an insufferable faggot this guy is. It must be a terrible chore for talented people to fake-smile their way through his bits to promote their shit.

He has a pig face and was against us leaving the EU, therefore he is a traitor and deserves the rope (if we can find one strong enough to support his fat fucking lard arse and walmart neck).

Good song desu.

Every single second this fat girly weirdo is on screen is painful. I know normal people aren't watching this shit so who is?

Normal people definitely watch his shit. He panders to the lowest common denominator, so it's to be expected that he draws in large numbers