As a gay person it makes me so happy that south park has a gay couple on regularly

As a gay person it makes me so happy that south park has a gay couple on regularly.

Tweek and Craig?
More like Twink and Fag

I was just thinking this the other day, nice to be represented on TV.

Are plain old gay people still a thing? I thought you were all transgendering or something

Edgy

I thought that they weren't actually gay and just pretended to be because that's what society wants of them. Kind of like how SJWs constantly say that this character is gay and that character is gay.

They are not a gay couple though, just everyone thinks they are so they run with it. They have no intimacy.

As a gay person I couldn't give a fuck if there was one. Good episode though.

You wish you were a twink admit it

Why would anyone want to be the worst group?

Is it the best episode yet in this season? Haven't laughed in a long time at a SP episode till this one.

>macfag
>Life is Strange fan
>gay
Can't make this shit up lads

This is actually the case and makes OP look like more of a faggot than sucking a dick ever could.

but Mr. Garrison and Mr Slave

Stop bumping bait threads.

adam and eve not adam and steve

gays are paedophiles

homosexuality leads to HIV

gays hate nuclear families

most gays are jews

most muslims are gay

most muslims are jews

anal sex is forbidden in every major religion scientology included

The best gay people are the one's who don't act like a bunch of faggot pussy bitches.

lesbians are automaticallylizingly an OK thing of course, since its the default brainset of the female origami.

>attractive to both women and men
>gets the freedom to choose to go down whatever sexual path they want
>worst group

STOP BUMPING BAIT THREADS

If anal sex is forbidden then why did god make the male gspot in the anus canal?

My favorite part was when Matt & Trey said they weren't going to get political and then they did a whole episode about politics and Trump. That shit was hilarious. They totally suckered those Drumpf idiots.

Episode 2 was not funny at all. I think the last good episode was the black friday trilogy

Because it was funny

>ugly aids looking flamers
>attractive to both men and women
lol your faghags have deluded you

kek

As a white person it makes me so happy that south park has a white couple on regularly.

Because pleasure is forbidden.

mind your own business that's why

POTTERY

There was that little jab at Hillary, so that makes it all right. Right? Right..?

Because god's ways are not our ways.

I agree with you, OP
That episode was gay in every way imaginable

Anyone else here feel really warm inside whenever they see a gay couple in the media? I'm not gay btw

#notmyg*d

facebook tier joke

OP btfo

>I love being represented in South Park cause I am gay.
Yet, they are only together because society forced them into the roles of homo sexuals and no matter what they did they where pushed and forced to be that which they arent.

Also funny.
>The actual gay characters on the show, have been fully removed.
Big Gay Al, Garrison, and Mr Slave, all gay, fully removed, even Butters dad is gay, yet no longer mentioned.

Is this actually some sub-sub-sub-level commentary?

If they're only pretending to be gay why do they still act gay when nobody else is around?

because that's what gods do, they fuck with us

yes, but only gay
lesbians can get out

How can you call Mr. Garrison gay, he is omnisexual

>as someone with a mental illness it makes me so happy that South Park has a mentally ill couple on regularly
I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Fuck you for triggering me, not funny.

0 for 2 so far and I usually like South Park.

and what was Cartman rapping making fun of? I want to see the original.

I like laughing at lesbians. and gay couples that dont act like fags are the only good one, like tweek and craig.

>behind close doors referring to each other as babe, sweetie, honey
>not gay
they're gay now