Hillary Clinton Is Burying Donald Trump On TV In Battleground States

npr.org/2016/09/07/492892296/hillary-clinton-is-burying-donald-trump-on-tv-in-battleground-states

>Hillary Clinton's campaign has built a massive spending advantage over Donald Trump in critical swing states heading into Election Day

>the GOP presidential nominee is on pace to be heavily outspent in seven presidential and Senate battlegrounds by $127 million to $18 million. Those numbers represent airtime already purchased or reserved from July 26 through Nov. 8.

>Recent polls show Trump trailing in nearly every swing state he needs to get an electoral college majority. And while some GOP Senate incumbents in those states are outperforming their party's nominee

>For example, in Pennsylvania, Clinton has reserved $22.6 million worth of ad time compared with just $2.5 million for Trump through the end of August — a 9-to-1

>In Ohio, Clinton has reserved $29.6 million to Trump's $5.1 million, a nearly 6-to-1 advantage.

>The most problematic state where Clinton's ad spending is dwarfing Trump is Nevada. Her campaign has set down a $13.4 million marker there, while his has reserved just $158,000 — that's a more than 84-to-1 advantage for the Democrat

Basically trump doesn't know how to campaign and all you trumpetts are getting btfo.

TV is the great brainwasher. TV time > more people seeing you > more people liking you >more people voting for you

Hillary has the money and air time

Other urls found in this thread:

newsy.com/videos/usa-freedom-kids-sues-trump-for-breaking-agreements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask jeb bush how his ad campaign went.

>Hilary is spending 10's of millions of dollars in advertising just to over come how unlikeable she is.

I think it's only because you can only get rich if you don't spend money.

newsy.com/videos/usa-freedom-kids-sues-trump-for-breaking-agreements/

I know who I want in charge of the budget

>how unlikeable she is.
The only unlikable things about Hilary are spread by Trump followers. So if you don't follow Trump, she's pretty likeable.

TV ads won't save her once the debates roll around.

A

FUCKTARD

LEAFLET

Frightened shills are so terribly obvious.

>Spending this much money to stump a fucking steak salesman

Kek

lel he sells vodka too!

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE WALL.

>leaf
Americans have despised Hillary ever since her Arizona lawyer days.

>media covers every single thing out of Donald Trump's mouth no matter how minor
>HAHA SHE'S SPENDING MORE WE WIN WE WIN LALALALAL

Honestly the Media itself is spending way more then Hillary for advertising Trump

Are you kidding? The media makes tons of money talking about Trump.

>!Jeb has raised $150 million. Sorry Trump, this race is over before it even began.

You're missing the point.

I am still astounded this happened. 'jeb' had the greatest donor network in Christendom, establishment backing, and 2 (two) former presidents related to him. And he spent $50 million per delegate.