KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE Spoilers

One year after the death of Richmond Valentine, Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (Taron Egerton) has become an accomplished member of the Kingsmen organization under the codename "Galahad" and is in a relationship with Princess Tilde (Hanna Alstrom). Eggsy is attacked by his former rival, cyborg Charlie Haskett (Edward Holcroft), and while he is distracted, Kingsmen headquarters is destroyed in an air strike, killing all agents, including Eggsy's best friend Roxy Morton (Sophie Cookson).

Eggsy and his weaponsmith Merlin (Mark Strong) travel to Kentucky to ask their American counterparts, the Statesmen, for help. Director Champagne (Jeff Bridges) reveals that the Golden Circle, a powerful drug carter led by Poppy Adams (Julianne Moore), is responsible for the attacks and assigns Agent Tequila (Channing Tatum) to help, but he and several others are infected by a toxin that Poppy has laced all of her drugs with to force the President (Bruce Greenwood) to grant her immunity. The President instead uses it as an opportunity to wipe out all drug users and refuses to comply.

Eggsy seduces Charlie's girlfriend Clara (Poppy Delevigne) to learn his location, strainin his relationship with Princess Tilde, who ends up being infected as well. Agent Whiskey (Pedro Pascal) is sent to help Eggsy retrieve the antidote from Poppy's research laboratory, and Eggsy also learns that the Statesmen have rescued his mentor Harry Hart (Colin Firth), who survived his apparently fatal gunshot wound but was rendered amnesiac. Eggsy restores his memories and Hart joins the mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTB4afSb0Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ
twitter.com/TaronEgerton/status/750403248155164672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hart deduces that Whiskey is a traitor after he "accidentally" destroys the antidote and shoots him before leading Eggsy and Merlin on an assault on Poppy's headquarters, Poppyland. Merlin sacrifices himself to save Eggsy, Eggsy kills Charlie, and after being infected, Poppy directs Eggsy and Hart to a fleet of drones programmed to administer the antidote on a global scale. Whiskey returns and attemps to stop them, wanting revenge on all drug users for the death of his wife, but is ultimately killed and the world is saved.

The President is impeached, Champagne decides to revive the Kingsmen and sends Tequila to join them, Statesman technician Ginger Ale (Halle Berry) becomes the new Whiskey, and Eggsy returns the title of "Galahad" to Hart in order to retire and marry Princess Tilde.

>A far-fetched plot

At least they're honest.

Why do we need spoilers user?

I've already seen it. It's out.

>killing off Roxy and the Kingsman in the beginning of the movie

DROPPED

member when Matt Vaughn looked a decent director

This flick is garbage. Not even "bad", actual garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTB4afSb0Wc

Eh, the movie isn't poorly directed and both the performances and look of the films are pulled off pretty well.

It's more the screenplay and stories that get too clusterfucked.

>they literally had to shack Eggsy up with the princess because the end of the last movie was considered misogynistic

jesus christ.

What song did they use for the opening scene?

take your pick from this album

wut?

Sounds like primo garbage and no Boutellafu to salvage it this time

>killing all agents, including Eggsy's best friend Roxy
fuck this movie

Second this. What was the song during taxi chase?

Got a link?

stormzy - man be hating

Cringe. Femenism was a mistake.

got your mom?

Got your dad baby boy?

IMPEACH DUMPF NOW

God fucking bless sophie. I hope she recovers from this franchise kill off and finds quality work

youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ
Thank me and not this retard

This. They fucked her over for no fucking reason at all.

Also, from all the reviews it looks like the movie is hot garbage, completely abandoning all the stuff that made first one good. Who the fuck wrote this shit? Fucking one trick pony. Hope the franchise dies.

>from all the reviews it looks like the movie is hot garbage
just go watch the movie. It's as entertaining as the first one. Just drop the origin story and training parts.

Actually, this is one of the few movies that Matthew Vaughn didn't co-write with Jane Goldman. That's being singled out as a reason why it's not as good.

Is this the first forgettable movie by ourdirector>

>all those negative reviews
Disney really won this. I'm genuinely disgusted.

Even Daniel Craig Bond movies are better than this wank.

It was more entertaining than First class, so no.

shill pls

sheep pls

Does halle berry have a sex scene?

>more entertaining than first class

No way I'm paying to watch this user. At the very least I'll pirate it.
Doesn't surprise me.

Shill harder

watch the movie first then apologize. I'll wait.

>Sup Forums hates Kingsman
The fuck?

sheep harder

seems like only the sequel is getting backlash.

>2017
>Sup Forums still trusts RT
Yea, Awesome stuff.

Kingsman is made for 5 year olds

It appeals to the Reddit Rick 'n Morty crowd who conflate adulthood with gratuitous violence and obscenity, when that's basically just the child's interpretation of adulthood. If you want to seem smart to the manchildren of this day and age you just have to be ironic, if you want to be adult you have to be obscene and if you want to be smart you have to be condescending.

Fuck this shit.

You're an idiot

they killed off /ourgrill/ so yeah, we hate the sequel

he's right though

only a true manchild could watch some tripe like this and feel the need to praise it rather than seeing it for what it is childish garbage

Samefag

This sounds terrible. I don't think they had a fucking clue why the first movie was somewhat enjoyable. Just got completely fucking lucky.

The fact that they were prominently advertising Harry as being alive at all was already 50 red flags all at once, but holy hell.

It has always been hated in here. It's considered one of the most reddit movies ever.

pretty much the gotg2 syndrome. Except golden circle is never boring.

twitter.com/TaronEgerton/status/750403248155164672
>what did they mean by this?

Ended up seing this and the music ruins the entire thing. It's like watching team america except without self awareness

wtf? get some taste, music was on point, pleb.

Elton john is great tho

Just got back from seeing this, it was a solid 6/10

the lead guy is such a faggot that it doesn't matter anyway.

>reddit
>Rick and morty

See, now these are two very simple ways to tell if a poster has no argument.

DUDE METHHEADS ARE INNOCENT LMAO

just got back from the screening (Israel)
I really enjoyed the movie, just what I expected it to be, fun and over the top.

What's wrong with Reddit? It's literally Sup Forums: the site

>he doesn't like my thing! Maybe if I just say 'no ur wrong' he'll go away!

I did, you're still retarded

Ditto on everthing akhinu
Happy New Year

Guess ahi is the best translation they could do for bruv, bruv

Seeing it tonight. I feel like a lot of the negative reviews take issue with the misogyny, caricatures, and overall irreverent vibe. As if they expected anything else than puerile humor. Maybe it will suck in directing and pacing,too, but what I've read seems to be less about the movie than how upset the movie's disregard for sensitive topics makes them. We'll see.

The left is triggered at the usual things like muh nekkid ladies and violence. Cross/pol/sters are triggered because they feel like President Jackass was a ript at the Don. Some people just can't disconnect entertainment from politics.

Saw it today at IMAX.

It's fine. The unnecessary fanservice (3 FUCKING FREE BIRD FIGHT SCENES) and some dumb plot devices aside, it's more of the same. The baddies were kinda boring too. Good performance from Edgerton, Colin Firth was kinda useless and boring, Mark Strong was just his usual, which is good. Jokes fell mostly flat, but the ones that did not had something to do with Strong's delivery.

Not a bad sequel, not a good one either. It's fine.