Would you let Dylan be your acolyte?

Would you let Dylan be your acolyte?

Yeah, sure.

let? it would be an honor. as each day passes and my strength wanes, I become less deserving of my own acolyte

I guess this show dead-ended after two different small batches got made.

It's a small shame, I guess. I kinda liked it.

more like each time that's all the network would give them

it's still pretty good considering it's just this goon from somethingawful's funny article things brought to life. not even a comic really

so how the fuck did korea find this?

The first version more than the second, not that the second was particularly bad or anything.

But it was a bit hyper. Not two minutes could go by without something exploded or a head getting lopped off. Diminished Dylan's weird little girl charm to have her straight up murdering people.

Sure, I'll take her under my wing. She's kind of dumb but her enthusiasm is admirable.

I would teach her a lot of stuff, like how to burp her ABC's, or how to do a cartwheel.

No. But I'd let Carole Beekler get the position!

dylan isn't dumb!

Is this show still airing?

Nope. 2 seasons then it was donezo

kek

Do you prefer the spike or the teardrop eye makeup?

well, 8-year-old dylan can read.. and seems to be cleverer. she googles 'what is sex' and has mastered the italian accent. plus she wears cool boots

on the other hand, 6-year-old dylan seems... I dunno, more impressive somehow. she was able to do several successful spells without being able to read

teardrop
but with the boots

The runny teardrop makeup was cooler.

Spikes are metal.

And uh...if the kid's mom asks? I wasn't here, OK?