Le Sigh

Le Sigh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ-hP2nCRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHE'S TINY
SHE'S TOONY
I WANNA SEE HER BOOTY

I don't care if she's stinky I would fuck her all night long. Too bad she would think I was a creepo.

>fucking skunks
kill yourself my man

After you, I insist.

>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>Le Sigh...
I know that reference
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ-hP2nCRk

it is a storyboard in progress.
But I am lacking, how you say, time to produce.

>storyboard
why though
most people on this board can't even animate tbqh

Fuck you, i created Jonny Test

such a fucking laughable rule, jesus christ

>Johnny Test

LOL

Well? What happens next?

So... do you have any sample of this animated project of yours or site where you post your stuff?

Personal project. Hoping to animate it fully, get myself back on the horse. One step at a time though. Gotta finish the animatic first.

make sure to animate on 1s then, i don't want a half assed project desu

I was thinking on 2's, trying to emulate the show's style as close as possible. but 12fps is still pretty smooth.

Are you just going to animate her getting out of bed and moving around her room? Or will this have some sort of story?

Fifi was boy starved. Pretty sure any affection would be appreciated by her.

>She stinks
>I can deal with it

Has anyone actually smelled a skunk that sprayed something? No image a almost 4ft tall skunk. She is a qt, but I doubt if she smelled like a legit skunk, that many could deal with her for too long.

>12fps
>smooth
nigga what

Definite story. She wakes up, has a bath, primps in the mirror (ala chochi) before heading out to search the town for boys. After breakfast in a cafe, she visits several Parisian landmarks, (inadvertently causing havoc along the way during her search.)
Heartbroken and about to give up as she stands in the rain, the clouds part and she sees a billboard for the Riviera ("Where the boys are") Proceeds to hail a taxi. (driven by Pepe in a cameo) and makes it to the beach where a "Le Skunk Hunk" Mr. Universe contest is taking place and she's gladly welcomed by a crowd of beefcake and the sun sets over the shoreline, and iris out to black, Fifi happy at last.