My sociology professor spent the entire first day of class showing us photos of sad third world people and haranguing...

My sociology professor spent the entire first day of class showing us photos of sad third world people and haranguing white people for how racist they are. He spent about five minutes apologizing for being a white cis man and went on to talk about how horrible and racist Canada and America are. At one point he literally pointed at a picture of Donald Trump and said "THIS is the enemy." He spent so much time wallowing in white guilt, he didn't even have time to get into the course outline.

How the fuck is this ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonstate.edu/instruct/ed416/PP3.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sociology
>professor
hehe

m8, that actually was the course outline

Tell them to shut the fuck up or you're taking your tuition back and getting a trade. Bonus points for calling him a cocksucking race traitor globalist faggot.

>paying to have your mind shat upon
why u do that?

>first day of intermediate collegiate Italian

>When you're all famous, I can look back and see how you did. Look, Hillary got an A! Donald got a D. Oops. Did I say that out loud?

>mfw i'm censored at my own university for literally disagreeing with Democrats.

It literally doesn't have to have anything to do with coursework or related materials.

These people feel like they are so morally righteous that there is no possible way their opinions could / should be met with even relative opposition.

Hence why the silent majority is silent.

Kek will deliver us from this evil.

He must. Our fate relies on it.

What's his name?

Indoctrination. you have been fooled into thinking that becoming a slave mind in knowing all the different gender types that you will get a job.

My 2nd grader came home saying "Did you know Donald Trump did so and so?".

I set up conference with the principal and teacher and promised to bring in an attorney and the district if it was no addressed immediately.

pic unrelated

I want to be a history teacher so one of the required courses is an African American history course. I actually expected an academic class but we have a kike professor who keeps putting Trump videos in a negative light and showed literal anti-white race mixing propaganda from Comedy Central on the second day of class. I actually said out loud "Sup Forums was right again" i want to exposed this kike for the hypocrite he is by showing the class how Jews were major players in slavery

I just need it as a course outside my major to graduate. I've always hated social sciences, always been infested with leftist cucks, but never this bad

As much as I'd love to see the dude harassed by Sup Forumsack autists I'd rather just finish my degree and get the fuck out of here without any sound and fury

It's honestly kind of fucked and creepy to see an auditorium of impressionable, young, mostly white minds nodding their heads in approval as they're told that they're bad people from a bad culture. I don't normally go in for conspiracy theories but it honestly seemed like a conscious effort to demoralize and instill self loathing in white Westerners.

>(((sociology)))

Did you ask him if he hates himself?
And of course the obvious followup if someone who hates themselves should be teaching other people about anything of this sort.

Just give us the name. You're one of hundreds of students

Hit him with a shovel.

This OP let us get him

Sociology? Really... So far I have had two classes Math 375 and Phys 365. No white guilt lessons.

I'm very surprised, but I'm a senior in undergrad and the only professor to explicitly mention political candidates by name, or even allude to them was shitcanned halfway through the semester for it. Well, among other things.

I sure as shit ain't complaining, but it seems as if the other faculty are stepping on eggshells about the whole thing. Not because they're nervous of offending or disagreeing with the (likely) mostly leftist or neutral student body, but because they don't want to bring it up at ALL.

I'm also in Georgia, living about 5 minutes from a road named Confederate St. Might have something to do with it.

Look away, Dixie Land!

Best part is I'm a pseudoscience (read: psychology) major lmao

>having kids
>coming on this shithole
What are you doing with your life

>reconstructionist education.
oregonstate.edu/instruct/ed416/PP3.html

Kek my sociology "professor" was dumb greek slob cunt. All semester she was talking how poor nigs are, how evil wester whites are, in the beginning of each class she was playing "Amazing grace" song. Thanksfully she wanted to be a nice,coo, hip teacher, plus she was very childish lazy and irresponsible, so all tests were either take home or open book. I dont remember a single thing taught in that class because during lecture I want listening and instead was watching stock charts. In the end I got an A+ in that "class".
I chose her class because she had the highest easiness grade on rate my professor.
Tip to all guys that need to take dildo studies classes: chose the "professor" with the highest easiness grade, get an easy A, move on.

Whites are 42% of the births in Georgia

Enjoy it while you can

just give us his social media

Walk the fuck out

Really? Is it considered inappropriate in academia to make overt political endorsements or condemnations? As you can see I'm a leaf so I don't know if making statements on American politicians is different than domestic politics. If I could even just get the dude to apologize and swear off the politics I'd be happy desu.

Oh, he also made an offhand comment about how criticism of foreign cultures like Islamic culture is really just veiled racism, because "nobody ever goes after Polish people". Of course there's been a spate of hate crimes against Poles in the UK recently so I feel like I could actually get him to apologize for being insensitive

what a fucking creep ur teaacher is why dont u just drop out of his class and learn on the internet instead

>people believe this happened

My school and city are so liberal that if this dude received even one hate message from a Sup Forumsack I guarantee you that there would be a huge grassroots well of support for him and he'd probably be trotted out as a hero and martyr and example of how hateful the right is. As satisfying as it would be too watch it would just result in more annoyance

Just give the last name i wanna know if he's jewish.

This is why white people are superior. We have the time-preference and abstract reasoning to know when to pick our battles.

In academia? That's broader than hell; from what I've heard it isn't looked down upon in the slightest as long as you've got left-of-center views. Do keep in mind that this professor was rather incompetent and an adjunct instructor. Wasn't simply that he lambasted Trump on tangential un-related tirades nearly every day that got him booted. Sure helped, though.

Unfortunately, I'll advise that you don't take my experience to heart. I only post it because it is the exception to the de-facto rule from what I've read.

Shit man, I had a hijab'd practicing Muslim in an upper-level elective; "Peace Studies". Tons of discussion and paper-writing in the course, and I took a watered-down Sup Forums stance as I always do. Spoke passionately in class each day and I'm blessed with a good speaking voice and amateur oratory skills.

In a peace studies course, I called for unveiled use of extreme violence against those already perpetrating violence, especially for religious or political reasons.

Made an A in the course, the professor gave me a sincere hug and well-wishes on the last day of class.

I think I'm just a lucky-ass motherfucker that fails to take advantage of what is bestowed upon him, lad.

Yeah, I don't like to think about that so much. There are more non-English speakers than I'd prefer. Work at a hotel while I'm at school and rather often I'll get someone I have to use my rudimentary Spanish with to make a transaction. Used to volunteer tons at a food pantry ran by my local church and saw a lot of the same; albeit with multiple children well-versed in English thanks for subsidized education.

We'll see if I'm compelled to git the fuck out. I dearly love this place, so I'm very hesitant.

Jump out of your chair, give him the finger, and tell him to stop being such a fucking cuck faggot. Then walk out of the classroom after setting it on fire.

>MFW public 'education'

kek, yep welcome to sociology

>sociology
There's your problem

What city? Calgary here.

its another episode of:

Things that didnt happen

Episode 12: I say what I think college would be like if i had attended.

Sinopsis:

In this episode, user tells a fake story to Sup Forums to get replies by people also didnt attend college.

Nope he's not Jewish, actually he comes from a real salt of the earth agrarian background surprisingly

Rather not say but it's a small college town, very educated and white collar

how tf would you even know dude you ever take social sciences at a Canadian liberal arts college? I've had, off the top of my head, three other professors who have espoused tumblr-tier political views with no relation to course content in the past. this one is just the worst so far. I guarantee you this is my reality

you should rape him in the teachers parking lot

I'm jealous that you live in a place where this seems unbelievable to you. I've had three other professors who have espoused tumblr-tier political beliefs in class without any connection to course content, this is just the worst one so far. This is the reality of canadian academia dude.

Freudian slip. She wants the Don's D.

My degree is from the university of north texas, one of the most liberal schools in the state. Believe me I know liberal teachers, and the most liberal teachers dont talk like that. I guess the game could be diferent in canada.

Do it. Hit him with the hard shit like that which he wont expect and cant squirm around. It will discredit him and his ideas and could save young minds.

Third world citizen here, tell your teacher to suck a BBC.

>one of the most liberal schools in the state
>in the state
>the state is texas

so naive and innocent my child

Report him to the Dean

Why don't you complain to the dean you fucking cuck? The cracks are already there

Record some audio from his lectures. You could cut them to keep them anonymous and post them on here.

>sociology

>blaming yourself for being white

shouldn't you be happy instead?

Good idea I think I'll do that. Unfortunately I think I missed the best of it since he has to actually start talking about sociology eventually.

As I asked another user earlier I'm not sure if this is actually considered academically inappropriate. I googled it but couldn't find anything

rope day is when?

>things that never happened: the post

Not shitposting here, you're cool

Do it niggers secretly hate jews, say they were all slavers or some shit. Say thats why the egyptians KANGZ kicked them out of egypt.

like your style sir

>tfw my sociology prof was a female but not an insane 3rd-wave feminist

HIIIIRRROOOOOOO

NA hurry up and uncuck yourselves, its spilling out and contaminating other regions.

And what was the result?

The shit he says isn't even fucking factually accurate. he showed us this photo and said "of course it makes you think about how we in the global north keep the global south poor, by exploiting them for resources and labour."

africa isn't poor because we exploit them for resources and labour, they're poor because they can't stop fucking killing each other for long enough to sell us their resources and labour. it is not in our interests for africa to be poor. it means they can't afford to buy our stuff, and that their resources lie in the ground inaccessible to us (dr congo would be an incredibly rich country if they could quit being retarded long enough to mine and sell their mineral wealth.)

he literally just blames everything wrong in the world on white people without any basis in reality

I fucking hate white guilt faggots they dont realize that minorities only vote democrat to laugh at them and get benefits
T.Spic

took sociology for six years

it does not get better

get out now

College English class that everyone has to take at state University

>Ok today we're going to talk about Explicit vs. Implicit reasoning
>shows us political cartoons instead of actual literature
>all of them are bashing Trump and conservatives
>shows us a literal Horsey
>mfw we have to discuss what the """"author"""" implied
>"By this the comic is implying that Trump would be dangerous blah blah blah"
>"Hmm yeah I guess the author is saying that it isn't the fault of the poor brown people when they do bad stuff, good point"
>English class

I can't believe I left my degenerate lifestyle for this hell.

Is that the majority

What school?

Why you even taking that shit class?

Honestly courses like that need to be abolished and the space and funding given to medicine and engineering

I have a history of pop music course that's basically:
>whites are racist
>blacks deserve justice and black culture is righteous and superior
>degeneracy is good
>rock was a good thing for society

I knew it would be degeneracy worship but didn't expect it to be overt nigger loving 101. I can't go much longer without revealing my power level.

I was a history secondary education major. Worst mistake ever. Its all propaganda. History 101 may as well be called "White Guilt 101"

rather not say what school but it is relatively well-regarded and known for being liberal.

I'm only taking the class because I need more credits outside my faculty, I've always hated social sciences

that reminds me, I also had a prof who played us the song "hey joe" by Jimi Hendrix and told us it proved that Western culture supported killing women for adultery and that's why we need feminism

>Calgary

My condolences

Ok give me this: is it in Ontario?

Sociology is a major for people who literally can't do anything. What do you expect from them?

I prefer actual retards, they're inspiring and happy!

nope, think cuckier

There's nowhere cuckier than Ontario mate

Quebec or Alberta?

Don't take that shit. When I was in college, we had to take either sociology or psychology as an elective. Psychology is far more interesting and less toxic.

But he's probably the only one without multicolored hair and who isn't genderqueer

>in other news my iPhone, which can't spell a hundred other words and is always autocorrecting my words actually jumps right to fucking "genderqueer" like it's a goddamn actual word

Fuck apple and its actual faggot CEO, is there a good alternative for the based smart phone user out there?

Anyways I want you to shoot him back with this:

"Our biggest problem is not social its economic. The economy is on a crash course and it will affect everyone equally"

underrated

This shit actually happens? I thought it was just made up by fat chicks with blue hair.

>take ethics class
>professor is spending two weeks trying to relate Plato and Aristotle to The Matrix and the pills, Plato being blue and subjective and dream world with Aristotle as the red pill with objective truth

Fucking 8 grand for this shit.

Ask him how you should respond to this