AYO ROBIN

NIGGER NIGGER ON THE WALL WHO IS THE NIGGEST OF THEM ALL

finna blanda titan up naw mean sheeit

why didn't they just use a spicy latina?
preferably an ex-stripper with big hair

>tfw Starfire speaks in broken english
Perfect choice of actor

"Claps back," Why is slang starting to show up in actual news articles. I don't remember seeing newspapers saying " Aykarumba! The Twin Towers got hit!"

>casting a black woman to play an orange black woman
how awful

Slang catches on, grandpa.
Jeez Louise, you're so outdated.

>claps back

Is there a more triggering new phrase used exclusively by leftist millennials?

Because journalism and tabloidism are slowly merging into one entity

Let me know when they go after my girl Raven.

>starfire

WHY NOT "insurance fire"

>casting an ugly black to play an orange alien

If she was attractive and with good make up no one would care retard.

she shoots green and pink energy now

It's Ay Caramba you stupid fucking moron. Not to mention clap back is much more commonly used, not that you'd know since all you do is visit Sup Forums and barely go outside you fucking dumb sack of shit.

is she though?

AYO HOL UP

Calm down you fucking sperg, are you the writer of the article? Is that why you're so upset?

Yes
Epic, cuck, roasty, kys, BTFO

looks like a fucking monkey

>claps back
Whats is this, mudspeak?

WE

Her hair is what kills me the most. What the fuck tumblr bullshit am I even looking at?
If you have a diversity quota throw in Blue Beetle or Cyborg or fuck find an excuse to throw Static into the Teen Titans. Static Shock was the shit.

shut yo yap nigguh or im finna clap back at yo azz sheeeit

LOOK MOM THIS FAILED ON Sup Forums SO I SHOULD REPOST IT HERE
LOOK MOM I HAVE (you)S THEY'RE LIKE REDDIT GOLD OR FRIENDS

WE SOME FINNA
>snactches weve
SO FINNA
>sucks a dick for fried chicken
TEEN TITANS
>twerks agasnt a hollywood director

What was her response exactly?

>an orange black woman

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
fucking nasty dude

Why isn't she stepping down like the guy from hellboy?

White Cyborg when?

BINGO

>Claps back at haters
So she's applauding them? She could of just not taken the role in the first place if she agreed.

by all means, post proof showing it is, in fact, more common surely there are plenty of articles, right?

>text and two images that aren't even formatted correctly

Nice try.

It's progressive if a black person takes a role from someone else duh

Ayoo Cyborg my nigga!

We finna go ham on these cracka muthafukas

more like Starwatermelon lmao

>Claps back

but not even americans would clap at a babboon playing a beloved childhood cartoon character

well, not the sane ones, anyway

More like Starfired from her job for stealing sheeeit

>starfire actress attacks actual fans of starfire

Basically how the headline should read.

This pic makes me think it could work. As long as they paint her orange of course.

why are there so many Sup Forumsniggers on my Sup Forums? Stop making your shitty fucking threads I don't care.

Watch them leave her skin color alone, but add some orange glow around her when she uses her powers.

>claps back
>slams
>blasts
>shuts down
>and the internet is shook
>and the internet can’t even
>so and so did this and it’s everything

I fucking hate this generation.

i know DinduFire's entire backstory and personality is going to be based on how she was a princess until evil white aliens came and made her and her people slaves. Picking space cotton on the space plantation. Then she escaped but still suffers from discrimination and bigotry by people that call her a troq.

>bronze skin, DSLs, green sclerotics (or CGI equivalents), same outfit

I could work with that

WE

>x did y and it's amazing

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Just like Gunslinger.

>long lived book series
>character embedded in fans minds
>fans want movie for many years
>finally comes out
>character made black
>fans outraged
>black actor who has never read the books or cared about the character acts like he should have always had the role

>claps back
fucking americans I swear

You forgot

>x just y and it broke the internet!

>it's a "barely of-age Gen-Z poster thinks that culture was the same 16 years ago as it is today" episode

>gonna blacken titan up don't mean shit
kek

Where do you go to keep up to date on this kind of coonery? Honestly curious, I only ever see it by the time it's established enough to show up in things like this

now can we get a white cyborg?

>mfw an americlap claps back near me

>black actor who has never read the books or cared about the character acts like he should have always had the role
[interview citation needed] And give me something juicier than "interviewer throws bait at actor and actor equivocates"

There are no literal citations I can provide. It's the attitude conveyed from the articles and interviews with him or featuring him.

When talking about the role he promotes the movie by saying they were improving the story by turning it into an action flick "with some deep philosophical shit". They is paraphrasing but not much of it. He obviously doesn't get the story as written or it's tone.

>Where do you go to keep up to date on this kind of coonery?
This, is there an actual annual porch monkey conference where new terminology is proposed and voted on

>claps back
what?

They couldn't just get a cute redbone girl to do it, they just had to make her dark as shit to drive home the point of how the actress is black.

How dare that blackwash this character. It's not like there are a lot of roles for orange people in the film industry, and darkie's just gonna move in and expect no one to say anything?
STARFIRE IS ORANGE GOD DAMNIT!

>a white actor playing as anything but a white character is whitewashing
>a black/asian/whatever actor playing as a character from a different race is a super progressive move worthy of the greatest praise
Fucking SJWs

news flash: actors are not generally in the business of reading source material because 1. it wastes time they could be spending reading the script 2. if they aren't mentally retarded they get angry with how bastardized the script is and wish to keep focused on the script.

TLotR had to deal with Christopher Lee bitching on-set that "This is what Tolkien would have wanted" which the writers couldn't ignore since Lee was actual friends with Tolkien. Imagine that being the standard for book adaptations, we might actually get good movies and THAT can't be allowed to happen

Why didn't they just get Trump to do it? He's feminine, alien, and orange enough.

Claps black

>actual news
you're a retard

tits too big even for starfire

>defending niggerish language in an attempt to be hip and cool

Here's something you might understand. Homie finna kill yo self, dead ass

>Lee was actual friends with Tolkien.
It's more like he spilled his spaghetti all over tolkien a few times.
And shit, I'd rather him correct me on what "tolkien would have wanted" then look me dead in the eyes and tell me that "It doesn't sound like that when you slit a man's throat from behind."

Ok, I chuckled

The Ooompa Loompas are so underrepresented in the film industry.

As long as they just dye her skin orange I don't see the big deal. Maybe it would have been easier to get a Mexican/Italian/Greek though, since their skin is already almost orange and there are like 40 million of them in the US.

Before I read all the obligitory hugbux messages

1. Starfire is an alien, but at an alien she has a defined look in both the cartoon and the comic
2. Painted orange or not, Starfire EXPLICITLY doesn't have negroid facial features. Her skull isn't shaped that way, she has straight hair, she has regular lips in the cartoon and debateable, but ultimately too small to be this actress's lips in the comics.
3. Above all else, this actress isn't attractive enough. If she was smoking it would be fine if they painted her orange.
4. Starfire doesn't have to be white-like (though I see her as such due to the voice) half asian or hispanic would have worked fine.

Pic related, what a black women looks like in Teen Titans.

THIS
GODDAMMET THIS

>white actors plays asian/mixed/mexican/any other race
it's racist whitewashing
>black afro crackwhore shoved into playing a white/light skinned character
that's diversity and progressive
really makes you think

>CLAPS BACK bitch be #BLESSED
>I only listen to REAL music. Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, The Weeknd, Drake, DOOM, Beyonce, Deangelo, the list goes on
>I follow pop culture. I watch the grammys. I watch the VMAs. I love live tweeting about both
>I listen to both mainstream music AND indie! I'm a new breed of cultured
>I love tweeting about the NBA. Did you all see the NBA All Star game? Check out this meme of a NBA star! he be like
>Beyonce be like
>Jay-Z be like
>Nicki Minaj be like
>KENDRICKS NEW SINGLE JUST DROPPED FUCK.
>Yeezy season approaching
>ROUNDTABLE ABOUT THE NEW RHIANNA SINGLE. this is everything
>Check out this meme I made, it references Drake and a new movie that just came out
>Bae. Keep calm and smoke a blunt. Emojis. I embrace memes and trends. But post-ironically.
>Ironic 90s nostalgia t-shirts bae. jurassic park t-shirt!
>le smash mouth, nickleback, guy fieri. LMAOOOO. WHITE PEOPLE THO
>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white opressed guy! BOOHOO!
>iggy azelia and robin thicke are literally the most problematic musicians ever
>WOW. I want my girlfriend to hear Deangelos voice while we have sex.
>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough. redirect to Sup Forums
>pitchfork.com, stereogum, tumblr, instagram, jezebel, nba.com, grantland, I'm in the know
>I ALSO LISTEN TO SWANS THO. IM CULTURED THO
>I ironically purchased a Fetty Wap and Rae Sremmurd record. THIS IS EVERYTHING desu
>I EMBRACE THIS GENERATION!!!
>#readyforhillary #orblackcanidate #stopwhitepeople #tbhcrew

>DEYRE GONNA RUIN MUH CAPESHIT
LOL at all of you sensitive faggots

It could work. Personally I would have gone with pic related though.

Star[fire emoji]

>americans
>not clapping

I heard beast boy will be 13-15 years old Asian

I don't understand why they didn't just include Bumblebee in the main cast. It's not like there's some special character dynamic that only lets the show work with 5 characters, just add a sixth. Although if this happened I bet Sup Forums would be bitching about the team only having one white.

I always saw Robin as asian for whatever reason. Maybe it's because he's so short, has black hair, and we never see his real eyes.

The only people who needed to be white are Robin, Starfire and Raven.

And that's a good thing

Beast boy should be a England Teen

WE WUZ TROQS

Lets get to the heart of the matter gents, the real reason Starfire couldn't be black is black girls arn't cute enough

*added the gif

She could be a decent Terra with blonde hair.

Pakistani or Nigerian?

She is orange enough?

yes i knows its suprising but to equally represent people in media, the most overwhelmingly frequently represented people will get a bit less representation

is this really that confusing?

Yeah i wonder why

Screencap this.
THEY WONT MAKE HER ORANGE.
At best they gonna give him green contacts, brunette wig, and call it that Tamaranean was a diverse race with many different people.
Fucking shit, at least if you want to include the niggers of an orange alien race, they could atleast make her fucking blue, to show how opposite they are to the rest of the population.

It's a no-brainer from a diversity perspective too. I can already see the headlines.

>Teen Titans has two characters of color, and that's a good thing
>*endless celeb tweets showing little black kids in Cyborg/Bumblee costumes and saying "this is important"*
>Black Heroes Matter
>Teen Titan's only white man is a psycho-why this is an important part of the conversation about toxic white masculinity

Damn my boy was german yo.
What next, they gonna outsource Cyborg to the indians?

As an orange alien, she could be played by anyone, as long as they fuck her eyebrows up as bad as Starfires

If (((they))) touch Raven I swear...