Wonder Woman Confirmed For WB's FLASHPOINT

>The absolute state of DCEU Flash

Even Captain America got a few standalones before Iron Man came to hog his spotlight.

comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/gal-gadots-wonder-woman-has-seemingly-been-confirmed-to-make-an-appearance-in-flashpoint-a153976

>Let's throw Wonder Woman in everything
>----DC/WB

Bet's gonna be way different. Flashpoint has Wonder woman fucking Aquaman and killing children.

Yes. Cucking a married woman, decapitating her head, gutting not only one but 5 children that were fused into a single being, having her army kill men and male children by the loads around the world, and generally helping to destroy the whole goddamn planet with her bullshit.

But that's the point. Flash's time travel bullshit turns everyone into edgelords.

I love how if Flashpoint-WW were male she would be BASED
It really makes you think.

okay. who's thomas wayne?

Aquaman, who she was warring against, was doing almost the same bullshit as her but in a less evil way and nothing about him was BASED.

any possibility of skinsupe?

This isn't news at all. Neither is Momoa being in it or Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Lauren Cohan. What will surprise me is if they put in Deathstroke.

if Lauren Cohan is a wellmade and hot Joker im gonna stroke my justice to death if you catch my drift

my flashpoint wouldve been better im retarded

>The Flash movie adapts the story where nobody cares about the Flash

The whole "can't go back in time to save your mom" thing has been done to the death on the TV show. All that is left is the WORLD of Flashpoint. Flash is the least interesting part of it.

Our Gal is doing it

Johns is constantly pushing Flashpoint in everything. Flash has a tons of stories that could be adapted, but all we get is Johns' shitty origin with Reverse Flash and Flashpoint redone in numerous ways.

is it Lord/Miller or Robert Z directing? thats all i want to know
the flashpoint thing is a nice touch as opposed to just doing another super hero origin movie
>dude i suck
>dude i get powers and now I'm awesome
>dude now Im an asshole
>dude i got beaten by a bad guy
>dude now I'm humble
>dude i beat the bad guy and learned to be a hero

whatever.
(though id rather a gorilla Grodd movie)

this.
i doubt they will just copy and paste the flashpoint storyline. it will just be inspired by it.

they could potentially retcon anything they need from the movie onwards

Yeah, but from wb's perspective it would be like shitting on the closest thing they have to ironman. She doesn't even have some sort of big redemption moment. Cap atom just goes nuclear and fucks everything. FP as it is sounds like a good movie for Snyder.

The Flashpoint story isn't even very good. Why does DC constantly try and push it?

Geoff Johns.

She was in the Flashpoint comics though

>DCEU only a few movies in
>already getting a reboot to erase the shit

Simple: Make Aquaman the "evil" side in the war.

DC just likes blowing their load early.

She still decapitated his wife, invaded Europe, killed tons of European men and child, and gutted 5 superhero children.

Ignore that.

I'll never understand why DC loves turning WW into a huge cunt so much in their comics.

It's appealing to turn the nicest people you'll ever meet into twisted fucking psychopaths.

But DC has done this so often that Wonder Woman became a regular cunt. She ended up with two modes: regular cunt and super manipulative murderous cunt.

>Lauren Cohan as FemJoker

Muh fucking dick

>Let's throw wonder woman into a story that has a wonder woman as a big part
>WHY ARE THEY THROWING HER IN!!!